youtu.be/NYcnSriCpwk
youtu.be/Q-r29uafA7c
youtube.com/watch?v=PicXuoy4O0I
youtube.com/watch?v=fHS8rzLCDN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the current year
>not sharing my opinions
>mfw.jpg

That's a strikingly large dumb she was harboring there in her ass. No wonder she shit herself.

Am I the only one who wants to see one of these fuckers fall?

atheism is the new emo

well, he is right you know

I have a fear of mosquitoes and this is really fucking me up

being right or wrong doesn't matter, if you're a laughing stock

this makes the nerves in my feet ache

Too much Cringe

youtu.be/NYcnSriCpwk

that was the most unerotic vid of a girl jerking off I ever saw

>Shit they're saying true stuff I find threatening
>better slap it on some pics of dorks
>that'll teach em

"Intellectuals" who feel the need to share things that make them feel superior do tend to look that autistic though

I'm assuming you look just like the people in the photo, fedora and all, don't you user?

wtf is going on here?
sabu sabu?

people are just jealous because than can't feel euphoric from being humbled by their own intellect, instead of an non-existing deity

nope me too :D

Not cringe. Fuggin Kek m8

That wasn't cringe, that was impressive

I have a fear of foot fungus and this is really fucking me up

>3000 years ago

I don't get it. They're being made fun of for being non religious.

What the clinical fuck?

No, they're being made fun of for being holier-than-thou assholes.

If my daughter grows up to be like this, I will kill my entire family, including myself.

atheists/sjw's are the new punchline. the thing people used to laugh at were the redneck/republic/creationist stereotype..

now people are laughing atheist/sjw/leftwing losers

I don't get why people keep posting this in cringe threads. They are clearly faggots.

youtu.be/Q-r29uafA7c

oh my fucking god

not really i think that was dumb the risk reward from that seems to be low but yeah if he did fall he would die i wouldn't want him hurt but yeah maybe slip a little that he would think twice again

As an atheist that doesn't know why the fuck being an atheist is something special they, deserve the all the hate they get because they are huge assholes.

From left to right

Monkey the human ape hybird She can break any elecrtonic device on earth by bearly touhcing it and there is no toilet she can not clug and break ( after which her responce is the white toilet be racist)

The human cow - a human pig hybird with she can make any all you can eat resturant out of bussiness. She's famous for being a eating contest winner that no human person been able to beat her. She is banned from all all you can eat resturant from the world over. Legend has it she has a black hole in her anus where every thing she eats goes to form new stars in distante universe

Red Dyke van dyke- the legendry lesbian her clit is so elongated she doesn't use a strap o. She's been known to make any man next to her feel insucure and feminane

blonde woman she's been known to go to clubs to fuck black guys only to cry rape afterwards

tl;dr not funny

youtube.com/watch?v=PicXuoy4O0I

This is completely insane.

I was hoping this faggot would just fall down so much.

jesus christ it's massive

goddammit, fuck that

so sharp

The older I get the more I hate women.

Picture happened while the stadium encouraged fans to take selfies and upload them to twitter with a hashtag to win a prize.

The sorority later received free tickets from Fox Sports and the Dbacks over the video, and they turned them down and asked them to be donated to families of a local charity.

No, I can't do it.

Then go back to your homosexual friends

This poster is Randy bobandy. Tell him and his trips to fuck off.

Got em!

>Group of pretty girls go to ball game
>Participate in stadium selfie contest for laughs
>Get attacked by trap-loving homos and bitter ugly lesbos for being attractive and playful
>Network and ball team feel bad that fans are attacked and savaged by internet SJWs for the crime of participating in a harmless contest
>Offer the girls free tickets to another game
>Girls instead ask that tickets go to poor people who can't afford to buy tickets
>Kissless retards still mad
>Disgusting tumblr cretins bring their SJW hysteria to Sup Forums

>using the greentext format on a website where it doesnt work
>being an autistic fedorafag
damn I dont judge people by their religious views but this one really looks to me like the average kissless 34yo virgin who uses leddit

>ifunny
reeee fuck off

Fk me...

I'm pretty sure the joke isn't because people are atheist or aren't atheists. It's more due to the fact that some people let the fact that they're atheists define who they are. Like an overly christian family who're extremely religious, have a statue of virgin mary on each corner of their houses.

1/3

that is hot, they're both hot

2/3

3/3

You hear that, Randers? The shit hawks are circling.

>black and white
>lens flare
The real cringe

Nothing else here is gonna come close to this level of cringe.

They aren't. They're being made fun of because they're non-religious and they think that they are intellectually superior because of said belief.

It's like saying you're smarter because your opinion sounds like it's smarter than the others, but it's not.

Push shit to side quip wipe and enjoy

I have a fear of grass and this is really fucking me up

How...what?

Girls Sup Forums will never bang

More???

My feet burn from watching this.

who da fuck is Sup Forums?

What the fuck man

will never bang? girls in any form and size?
pfffffffffffffffff

pretty hot desu

Its the other way around mate.

It's not like the aveage neckbeard will get chicks like that to take her cloth off.

Fresh out of high school and I can confirm most teens are like this.

They do.
youtube.com/watch?v=fHS8rzLCDN0

BRAAAAAAAPPPP

It's much harder for me to watch these than people getting hurt or killed.

ah. Heres the real cringe!

Two of them.
>girls who don't know when a line is crossed

I'm an atheist and I agree with this. I am so sick of atheists, especially the leftist ones.

Sauce or kys

I have a fear of blurred background and this is really fucking me up

the concept is good, the culture surrounding it, is gay as shit

What the fuck

Who hurt you? Your mother? Did she not hug you enough?