There was a weird thread here with this picture yesterday, and I know some people were working to solve it...

There was a weird thread here with this picture yesterday, and I know some people were working to solve it, does anybody know anything about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Diacre
archive.org/stream/lexsalicaemenda01holdgoog/lexsalicaemenda01holdgoog_djvu.txt
discord.gg/JyFr6pX
clyp.it/i4013pl4
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r9zb9/306336413q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4quzj3/75422383q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4qxgek/193916q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4qohge/q633q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4qv5q3/can_you_solve_it/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r2n69/2692271939892q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r9aqr/8092326753722q/
imgur.com/KvR1tuz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what???

Yeah I messed with this image a bit and got the Latin and numbers off it

That's kind of creepy, has anybody solved it yet? and what did the latin say?

here you go OP

what do the numbers mean?

look at the top left of that image i just posted

I meant translated but I can just put it through google tbh

what are the numbers tho

Still haven't figured it out. The numbers from the original post and the ones on the photo are partial coordinates to antarctic so i'm guessing its not that. I need to run it through OpenSteg and see if there are any files hidden deeper. Rumor was this is the new Cicada 3301 puzzle but they already released one earlier this year. Whatever it is, I'm going to keep working on it.

That is not part of this thread , that was a different one with a bear pic

Oh boy here we go again lads

I thought Cicada 3301 was dead

Maybe it's something different?
Maybe it could be a rival to Cicada or maybe a different Cicada number is looking for more recruits.

Is there like a place where people are working on this because I believe the original thread 404'd

bump for interest

2 sp00py 4 me

Not sure if they opened up another thread, but I'm still working on it.

They are very much alive

When you mess with the color, vibrancy and lighting you can start to see an image in the top right corner. I still haven't been able to extract it.

Anyone else see the image in top right? Also, the pixels, once the saturation is turned up, seem very odd.

What am I looking at here?

Look at the words in the top left

Makes a cool wallpaper kek

quidam ehim tempora transierunt

"For Some a Long Time Has Passed"

It almost looks like a key. Maybe I'm grasping here though

>quidam ehim tempora transierunt
what could it mean?

pretty sure its a cropped wall graffiti pic with random shit added

I mean the english version at least

>"For Some a Long Time Has Passed"

not with that type of quality, it looks like something from a movie. Except the pic can't be found on google so...

tis a mystery

Pretty sure this is OC

scratches and water drops seem unshopped

well it's a damn good pic

makes me think there might be more than 1 person behind this?

in that case could be behind a scratched up/wet plastic barrier during the photo?

coincidence

c-4?
that might be looking too deep

i mean .. the only locations that google can find are the spanish english learning site .. and the head line was something like 'the ducks are wounded' pretty weird .. but also none of the avatars commenting that post had this profil pic

Has anyone run this through a steganography program?

also at one point google translate gave an error to some user who tried to translate something they found? coincidence? maybe this pic fucks with google lmao

is there a backstory to this???

Also missing the original post. Those roman numerals obviously meant something

Was posted yesterday with a bunch of roman numerals. So far nothing more from the OP

what time?

the numbers on the side here were the translation of the roman / latin numbers

what were they?

Include me in the screenshot faggots

A picture of a duck was the second clue in the 2012 cicada puzzle

5:30pm Central

i hope the latin translation is not mocking us for wasting our time on this one

Bump

Been a long time since a happening

I've been on this since I saw the image with the spanish flag because I'm spanish and after a whole day I can say I'm even more confused than at the start of this.

kek why are ducks so sp00ky and mysterious

after some adjustments

Wounded Duck
Sexual technique used to entice women and create the best orgasms by arousal of the anus. Formed by extending last three fingers then curling the forefinger and thumb. Much like shocker but can heighten intensity of sexual pleasure to a maximum in comparison.

Steps to correct wounded ducking:
1) Caress anal hole with forefinger
2) Make ready wounded duck position
3) Aggressively insert fingers into anus (despite bleeding and screaming, the technique is actually quite pleasurable, if woman persists to struggle then form "Warrior Duck" by spreading last three fingers to act as a barbed end that will not be able to be removed)
4) Continue to wounded duck while pleasing woman with your big, long, pink, strong, ding dong, penis ( Remember: real gentlemen finish first and third during intercourse, but as common courtesy say to partner "You were amazing" then proceed to high five)
I went duck hunting last night
Yea?
Yea man, it was awesome she struggled at first but then I got to wounded duck her all night long. See? Smell my fingers

urban dictionary yay

don't think that's part of the mystery kek

Bump for intrest

Odd. Steganography program I've been using to decrypt is rejecting the image. Giving no reason other than not letting me decrypt whatever is hidden.

Really odd... just like buggy translation to spanish, the 6 month old reddit message that got deleted just some minutes after finding that was related to this, etc.
This shit is some serious shit apparently.

This is either a well done hoax or somehow related to Cicada. I don't see GnuPG anywhere on the image though, which verifies Cicada.

This had to have been premeditated. OP must've thought this out

Or maybe even bigger. This has something that makes it really wierd, and somehow makes cicada look easy to solve...

Here's a screenshot of the original post from the other thread

After a search of the Latin I keep leading up to this guy

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Diacre

we found something that can relate it being some type of treasure, gold from ww2 or something of the likes

... or at least include me in the screen cap

Post cap of reddit message?

it was deleted too fast, nobody had a screen cap

First link from roman numerals in image

archive.org/stream/lexsalicaemenda01holdgoog/lexsalicaemenda01holdgoog_djvu.txt

bump for interest

what kind of spooky shit is this Sup Forums

The kind of shit one truly wants here. I'm still hooked to this.

What if cicada 3301 is a phone number and all these puzzles are diversions from the clearly obvious. Cicada 3301 is 10 digits, just like a phone number. Using just the normal keypad, the area code is for the bahamas...

has this travelled outside of Sup Forums yet?

any bet this is another publicity stun for the new it movie kek

This thread isn't as good as the mystery box thread from March.

nah,clearly not. They're too dumb for this shit.

what do the roman numerals make up anons?

discord.gg/JyFr6pX

Original thread

as far as I know there is currently a ciccadia 2017 scavenger hunt going on .. but all the images of cicadia had a picture of a cicadia on it .. so this is too far from it ..

bump

14-3/-63/-13/-38/-63/.9-53-7-64/.22/-1-53-[33]/

19-53-19.12/-63/-12/-13-53-27/-13/0

the 2 number sequences

but what do they mean?

You know what I think? I bet OP is in on this, and is the one behind the picture. He is the puppet master, making us dance for his own sick, twisted purposes.

what

searching coordinate or code systems

I told you the last time you posted this. I decoded it all.

I do not want to go to your faggot festive gathering of jugglos. Suck a dick and die.

what did you find user?
I wasnt in the last thread

dumping related reddit links (most content deleted by now, and I didn't think I needed to save it before)

clyp.it/i4013pl4
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r9zb9/306336413q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4quzj3/75422383q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4qxgek/193916q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4qv5q3/can_you_solve_it/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r2n69/2692271939892q/
reddit.com/r/codes/comments/4r9aqr/8092326753722q/
imgur.com/KvR1tuz

they were all by the same user, apparently looking for someone who could break the cipher.

I posted some of these links here and that was probably what got them deleted.

It would be a good idea to save as much as possible from now on.

simple breakdown of what was figured out?

I personally think it's unlikely that they are all coordenates. Also, it looks more like a one person game rather than something like cicada.

People found eine coordinates to the antarctic

just noticed that the picture has water droplets on it

perhaps important? Theres no logical reason for there to be moisture on this if it wasnt important

>simple breakdown of what was figured out?

Latin text was easy to translate (theres a translation above). Some people thought the numbers are geographical coordinates by treating them like simple algebraic operations to solve. But I think this is simplistic.

As far as I know there is no solution to the numbers. I'd like to know if anyone has one.

Russian nuclear launch codes.

also want to point out that the water droplets and scratches are predominantly if not entirely on the left side of the clown.