How /mu will react when she will drop her new album?

how /mu will react when she will drop her new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vFTXQRGfG_0
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

making 75 threads per day

that will be the day i finally leave this shithole. i'm not about to deal with that degree of crazed waifufaggotry

i hope that never happens, im very tired of her shit as of late

ill be sure to hammerpost

i hope she gives up music like she has said time and time again

be sure to kill yourself too

the hero that none of us deserve

>/mu
hello plebbit

i'm dreading it

>like she has said time and time again
she never said that, bruh

tired

why? she's legit awesome.

awesome

Bomb her concerts

kek

I'll listen to it but probably won't like it based on the direction she's been going.

she wants to make an album softer than art angels, that has room to breathe. is that a bad thing in your book?

just stop

all i know is james needs to quit retweeting pro-islam rhetoric on his feed

people have to know some shit

>/mu
I am literally shaking right now.

Fuck off grimes

be nice to grimes, prick

>not being nice to Grimes

I know right. How dare someone have a different opinion than you!
If this is true, maybe I'll like it. I didn't really like Visions and Art Angels desu.

>I didn't really like Visions and Art Angels desu.
such a shame, desu. these albums are amazing.

I respect your opinion. Thoughts on Geidi Primes and Halfaxa? Both are great and probably my faves of hers.

>being so fucking weak

Lol. You don't get it. is a code, user.

I'm a big fan but I won't hesitate to whine about it if it's bad.

>such a shame, desu. these albums are amazing.
do you realize how narcissistic you sound right now? it's a shame that someone has a different OPINION than you? those albums aren't objectively amazing. you just like them

i like them a lot but no more than v & aa.

did i say they're objectively amazing? they're amazing imo. if you don't like them it's your business. i just expressed my regret about that.

grimes is really hot and makes really good music but FUCK her fans are annoying

>expressing regret over someone having a different opinion than you

how many times have you jacked it to her, m8?

What us this

It will usher in a new golden era of Grimesposting and give rise to a new generation of Voignamirians, as well as, giving us new life for the next 4 years.

Put grimes in the title so the filter works

>newfags can't grimesfag

deal with it, prick

who is she..on second thought i don't really care
youtu.be/vFTXQRGfG_0

>go into four chan
>see grimes thread
>decide to post
>a bunch of people posting things that are anti grimes
>in a pro-grimes thread
Why are you even here in this thread honestly

>newfags
>implying

this is a fantastic video whatever it is. it makes it pretty obvious that the universe has pre-programmed geometrical criteria that it operates according to. same with the laws of physics. really makes a strong argument for the idea of intelligent creation.

>implying I'm the prick in this scenario or that I'll have trouble dealing with it
grimesfags truly are the cancer of this board

>in a pro-grimes thread
where in the OP does it say that

>using a retarded meme term like 'grimesfag' unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously
I mean yeah, this user clearly lacks social skills. However, coming back with this makes you sound like even more of a jerk.

>implying I care if you take me seriously or if I wasn't expecting that exact meme response

Sup Forums will be mad but I will be happy

Then why post at all?

to give my opinion, mostly

idk hopefully she gets grande'd by the religion of peace by then

>Then why post at all?
>implying i would stop posting because i was worried one autistic nerd was going to reply with a stale meme

kek this

Opinion that no one in their right mind is going to take seriously, because of you expressing it like an immature teenage boy.
Again - what's the point?

>Opinion that I am not going to take seriously
FTFY

it will SHUTDOWN

>RING RING PU$$Y

there was no point in making this post. you haven't said anything

we'll see in early 2018

see

Clear Elite Butcher

is that haylee williams

not him but what's wrong with "grimesfag"? it's just a term (meme term, obviously, but that doesn't mean it can't apply to people) used to describe grimes fanatics.

>what's wrong with "grimesfag"?
nothing if you don't want to be taken seriously

Using it (or any variant of the "NameOfThingIDon'tLike-fag" retarded meme perjorative) makes you sound underage.

Now, if that's the kind of reception you're looking for... what the hell are you doing on an 18+ board?

but what's actually wrong with it aside from the fact that grimes fans don't take it seriously?

i love grimes

it's not even about that anymore

i don't want to hear it, i don't want to be here for it

it's claire boucher

claire boucher

Why are white women so pretentious?

Probably the same reason you are.

it's some fun

The trip thread

Yesterday I was remembering all the fun I had with one of my best friends, I’m a person who goes out of his way to help strangers so I’m always up for people in a hurry. My birthday was last week so my friend prepared me a surprise party in his house, he feigned ignorance of my birthday but when I arrived in his house, he had doritos, soda pops and loud music, I was very happy when I saw all of these things. After a while I asked him if he had a cake for me and he threw me off saying that he didn’t buy any, yeah I know it was my birthday so it’s pretty crazy that he didn’t buy any cake. It was pretty late like 2 or 3 am and I wanted to eat cake, so we went to a 24/7 market to buy one. I was walking while eating a hot dog when all of a sudden I saw a strange being with rainbow hair and pale skin, this thing was eating from a pot of mayonnaise in the ground, it was disgusting. I wanted some mayonnaise so I approached her and she said with a thin voice “you can have it for free” I was scared and I mumbled “girl you gotta watch your health”, right off the bat she stood up and said to me in a candid voice “see you on a dark night”. I didn’t understand anything but there was some mayonnaise on the floor so I rubbed my hot dog on it and happily ate it. That was the day when I met my only love, the princess of my heart, Grimes.

holy macaroni batman this is top kek pasta here

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

go fuck yourself

I hope grimey passes away in her sleep

fuck you

rip Sup Forums 1910 - 2017

christ she's an ugly ass bitch

no u

hell be fine

bite it u scum

I wont even notice, i'll probably continue playing xcom and listening to ween

i hope she doesn't have a dream about being tied down and stabbed in the chest repeatedly

>not being nice to grimes

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitthth? I’ll have you know I never acthually graduated from my clath at McGill Univerthity, and I’ve been involved in numerouth theecret raidth on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed replieth. I am thelf-trained in muthic and I’m the top artitht in the entire decade. You are nothing to me but jutht another critic. I will wipe you the fuck out with prethithin the liketh of which hath never been theen before on thith Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with thaying that thit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Ath we thpeak I am contacting my theecret network of waifufagth acroth Sup Forums and your Thpotify Playlitht ith being hacked right now tho you better prepare for the oblivion, maggot. The oblivion that wipeth out the pathetic little thing you call your life in the vivid dream. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, any thread, and I can kill/maim you in over thixteen wayth, and that'th jutht with Halfaxa. Not only am I extenthively thelf-trained in thinging, thongwriting, muthic engineering, record produthing, vithual art, and video directing and editing, but I have acctheth to the entire arthenal of Sup Forums and I will uthe grimefagth to their full extent to wipe your mitherable reply off the fathe of my thread, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retributhion your little “clever” comment wath about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the prithe, you goddamn idiot. I will thit experimental dreampop all over you and you will drown in it. Welcome to REALiTi, kiddo.

don't forget to vote daily for our grimey's music video
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/

goblin

girl

>grimesfags
>expecting to be taken seriously

id break my fingers and forget where i am

objectively more attractive than grimes

Is this Grimes