Kinda miss being that much bigger than fucktoy

Can you translate that into English?

>Asking superior metric user to convert to pleb units

Anything below 5'10"

>being too stupid to use both

>Being so stupid you're using imperial

>implying it was my choice
>only plebs can't flip between the two

Height makes no difference to me when considering girlfriend suitability, but if I could pick I'd say about 5-10cm shorter than me so when she wears heels she's only marginally taller than me at worst.

so you are around 5'8?

I'm about 180cm.

I'm 6'1 but love tall chicks.
Don't really find too many though...
Been banging th 5'10 chick and id even go taller if I could.

Banged a 6'1 part time model a few years back, she had legs for days. I think that started my fetish.

>Implying knowing imperial is useful

5'

Shorter than 5'10" taller than 5'2"

just under 6ft, or about 1.83 meters for you cuckfucks.
I like amazons

my girls 4'11'' and that's perfect , between 5 and 5'2'' is what I've been with mostly except a girl who was like 5'8'' ish in college but slende as a pencil, she was the one who got away....

Around 5'. Am 5'11"

Close to my height, around 6', always thought shit works better if she's a similar height

it doesn't

Anything standing works better if you're close in height, being able to kiss whilst you fuck, I will say walking is easier with a short chick because your shoulders don't clash.

no it's harder to kill while you fuck

So not having to hunch over like a tard is harder?

I don't care about standing and she reaches I don't, standing on your feet and reaching up to kiss is fine with me. And yes reaching down to kiss is fine to put up with for crazy amazing sex

>crazy amazing sex
Which has what exactly to do with her height?
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and assume you're someone who thinks her height also affects the depth of her pussy

>your choice to remain ignorant

nothing to do with her pussy, it's awesome to have a shorter little fuck toy to throw around

So why not just say you disagree? I think it works better - you don't. Having someone short does nothing extra for me and I've no problem throwing around taller chicks, I just prefer the mechanics of fucking chicks near my height.

don't have ideal height.
shorter one makes me want to be a protector; taller makes me feel like a mafia gangster.

Anything taller than 5'6" is a genetic mutant with high T, maybe part male, and only good for sport

5'9" or 5'10", lithe, and athletic

>being this insecure

If you want to fuck a pre-transition male, that's fine by me. This seems to be a place where people go for that, eg trap / mental illness threads, etc.

This is a place for all people user, your loli threads are somewhere about

>Must... not reply... to bait post
>RRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

Tall girls are where it's at, broski. The lack of proportionality is the worst bit, but a big girl with big hips and strong legs and big boobs and broad shoulders and a thin waist is... UNF

Whatever, moar amazon for me

Amazons are at least 6'4", dipweed.

>the autism is real