ITT Post music that is considered Reddit

What are some musical examples that capture the reddit aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ax9yT3t1jSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ax9yT3t1jSI

Muse
Gorillaz
Daft Punk

Death Grips
Grimes

Kanye.

I don't think reddit even knows about this band.

Gorillaz is pretty reddit.

Muse

Fits their neckbeard r/atheism vibe

All of the popular bands in existence because reddit is popular and I love to be an edgy contrarian. All of your favorite bands are reddit, youre reddit, everything is reddit. Anyone who disagrees is reddit

pink floyd

I'm pretty sure that's not the case
obvious but correct
That's a boring answer and i don't like boring

>lol stop making actual points its boring

You need to be over the age of 13 to go here

But that was a shitty argument grandpa, keep lying to yourself but you won't get laid thinking like this.

You sound like someone with actual autism. Saying that a fucking band sounds like reddit doesn't mean anything. Youve just mentioned several big name artist without actually explaining why their bad. You keep using reddit as a buzzword here but the way you phrase shit I wouldn't even be surprised if you frequent reddit

Please stop coping with the fact that you're a virgin past the age of 20, get fit and stop calling everything autism like a easily impressed teen.
Also try not to make it so obvious that you browse reddit, we all know just from your first post. You sound triggered.

deadmau5
any dubstep in 2017

>That's not how music works
>"S-Shut up! Go back to reddt xd"

Nice counter point

>"All bands in existence are reddit"
>argument
Nope try harder angry maiden boy

If you were unable to pick up the sarcasm in that comment then I think you've only proven my claim about you having autism

>two muses
>yet no mention of Radiohead

Unsurprisingly, a lot of "Sup Forumscore" is reddit including Radiohead

Reddit loves pseudo-intellectual pseudo-patrician yet extremely popular music, ie Radiohead, Kanye, Queen, and yes, Gorillaz.

>being this passive agressive
>still using autism as a cheap insult
Boring, old yet still a bitter virgin. No wonder you got angry because your shit taste in music got criticized. Also only autists like you bring a legit abnormality like this into discussion every single time.

>Insults are only fine when I make them
>u mad bro
>Still no counter point

I'm going to stop posting so this thread can peacefully die now

>making fun of autism although i have it is ok
What a beady faggot