Not bad.

sorry, that goes to the seahawks and it's not even up for debate

See you in a couple weeks.

Wrong military branch.

he's going all out

>Football teams representing mechanized killing administrations

Nationalism was a mistake

What's with the devil patch?

Just out of curiosity: Seeing this I ask myself, isn't it possible to integrate some kind of neck protectors into the helmet?

Something like pic related but suitable for football or course?

they've had that kind of add-on protection for years, but it's usually incorporated into the shoulder pads, not the helmet

Possibly, but everyone wants to be as swag and mobile as possible. Wouldn't shock me if something similar is developed soon though.

Players have plenty of options for better safety. They're just too stupid to appreciate it and choose to do things like shave the kneepads to reduce weight.

I've always thought it was kind of crazy that the school would allow this kind of shit. Oh well...as long as that sweet, sweet free labor keeps pouring in who cares, right?

Nice ripoff of the Raiders uniform.

>Nike
Into the trasj it goes

>black monochrome shit

no and that aesthetic is really boring it needs to go away

this is pretty badass

Air Force uniform looks good too

line can get away with having that kind of penalty to mobility and vision. qb, rb, wr, lb, and db would be utterly fucked wearing something like that.

>weight
>not flexibility and quickness
so how's never having played a sport treating you?

it would have to be infront on the chest

Most neck injuries occur when you bend the head to the front. Your head going backwards is safer than straight down the line or to the front, so neck protectors in the back do very little

I wish the flat/matte color meme would end. Shit looks cheap and cheesy.

Have fun with your glossy glitter, fairy.

Holy shit this is actually pretty cool

Neat