Easter Fluffy Thread

Easter Fluffy Thread

Wrote a decently long story the other day for a thread if you guys are interested I'll repost it and then begin part two?

Sure

The sun was already high in the sky when I awoke, it's luminecense streaming in through the cracks in my boarded up window, stabbing into my eyes like knives into the soft belly of a pig.
That was to say it hurt like a mother fucker and I rolled off of my mattress and, onto the floor where it was cool still and some shade still prevailed upon my room.
I shouldn't have drank as much as I did last night. The boys had kept me out until nearly five bar hopping across San Fran, when I finally made it home (150$ poorer though most of that was the taxi) I had collapsed into my little appartment and blacked out completely.

I couldn't keep this up. I needed a distraction between work and sleep that took some of my energy and would give me an exscuse to not go drinking with the guys late into the night.
While I turned the thought over about what I should do I got up and slowly prepared my self a pot of the strongest coffee I could, I'd need it for today's shift.
Half water, double grounds, black as night. I swallowed the bitter elixer as quickly as I could.
He hangover feeling was strong, I felt disconnected from my nerves like I was a much smaller man piloting a giant body, but after I had finished my first cup and decided to move into breakfast an idea struck me, sure that what I was thinking was brilliant I let a small pained smile creep across my face while I worked out in my head the next day off I would have to put my new idea into motion.

The week went by and my day off finally came. The guys were already on me about coming out with them that evening but I had other plans.
I took some of my tips from that evening and went out to the petstore near where I work in santa fey, the neon sign out from read "Fluffies Great Prices!"
Upon entering I was bombarded by calls of the little fluffy ponies almost instantly
>"Pik me! Pik me hoomin!"
>"Wan be nu daddy?"
And many more of the like, the sales clerk a bored teenager with one of.. I don't even know what they are but there wasn't flesh in his ear anymore, it was just a hole now, didn't even look up when I entered, he just kept his head down and stared into his phone.

I ended up having to actually ring the little bell on the counter to get his attention, which starteled him and he looked up glazed brown eyes staring at me unchomprehendingly before he asked,
"Hey man you need somethin?" His earlobes swayed sickeningly as he talked and yet there was something mesmerizing about the jiggling movements.

"Yeah.. I'm looking for a fluffy, one with decent energy but no smarty." I had read about those on the internet and their behavior was absolutely sickening by all accounts, one guy even spent weeks trying to break one while documenting it and still had yet to succeed.

"Yeahhhh man.. alright let me think for a sec." the guy kinda leaned back and thought seemed to think for a second closing his eyes and then to my surprise he drifted off into a light snore.
Annoyed I stepped away from the counter about to just leave and go to the store on the pier when a pretty bit of auburn fluff caught my eye.
A pen was set up out of the way from the rest of the fluffies its front labeled with a sign crudely scribbled onto a piece of cardboard that read "Malformed/Bait/snakefood/abuse materials."
I walked closer to inspect the reject pen, most of the fluffies within we're very very malformed, I assume do to the rapid breeding rates this happened pretty often, some of them had a leg or several legs missing, a few were born without fluff, and there were some of a nastier bent that seemed unable to control their bodies at all, born vegetables they sagged under the weight of their own bodies their flesh pooling around them as they lay brain dead drooling on the bottom of the pen. These fluffies seemed the most unlucky of them all as the others for the most part were raping them or eating them as they could get their hooves on them the most easily.

But one fluffy stood out among them, an auburn colored foal, only just old enough to be walking, born with only one ear. I assume she only made it to the walking stage because they didn't notice she had a deformity in time.
(You) #
The little foal very gingerly leaned up on her back hooves pressing her foot pads against the glass of the pen and very demurely said, "pwease hewp mistah am gud baby, pwease." "No wan be hiss hiss food." Then she broke down collapsing into a crying mess on the floor of the pen, as she fell many other deformed fluffies rushed over and I had to swat them away to keep them off of her, it wasn't difficult I just didn't realize they were such fucking disgusting animals.
As i picked her up, an after thought occurred to me and I silently smashed the heads in of the few vegetable fluffies that seemed even slightly aware, ending their misery.
I carried the fluffy to the counter where the teenager had been only a small while ago and to my surprise was confronted with a pretty but fairly preppy looking young woman who might have been around twenty or so.

"Hiiiii! How are you doing today sir? Can I help you with... anything?" With the pause the expression on her face soured like milk left in the sun for a day. Obviously she thought I was going to feed this fluffy to a snake or worse abuse it.
"Yes ma'am you can, I'd like to purchase this foal and anything I couldn't do without to take care of her." No sense in letting her continue to believe I'm something I'm not and as I thought her eyes widened with surprise as she realized I intended to actually make a pet of this little... thing speaking of which I needed a name for her soon or I'd get into the habit of just calling her "it" like I did with my last cat.
"Oh! Of course sir right away! You'll most likely want a crate and a litter box and.. "she rattled off a few more essentials and walked me around the store helping me find the least expensive options, all said and done it was a rather expensive venture but still less expensive than a night out with the guys so i was happy with how this was working out already. I walked out of the store with the fluffy (who I had decided finally Would be called Emma because she would be able to actually say it and I couldn't forget it very easily) tucked safely into one of the little paper crates they give out to every customer to cart their new animal home in.

Yes, yes, continue

When I got home and opened the little paper crate (she had been disturbingly calm during the car ride which the forums had said that the paper crate and darkness made fluffies very upset and loud) i was surprised to see that little Emma was staring up at me warily her back arched downwards as she shied away from the bright light suddenly entering her little box.

"Hello little Emma, I'm your new daddy." I said softly as I reached into the box to pick her up.
She bolted away from my hand as fast as her little legs could Carry her
"Nu wan Munster daddy!" "Weave fwuffy awone! Huhuhu." She cowered in the corner of her cardboard domain shitting herself in fear.
This was something I would not tolerate I scooped her up quickly and brought her up to eye level. Speaking softly but with a firm tone I said "I'm not a monster Emma I won't hurt you, I'm a real daddy and I don't want you to ever call me a "Munster" again.
She looked at me auburn eyes untrusting but she let her shoulders relax slightly.
"N-nu am munster?" She queried quietly.
No Emma and that's your new name by the way do you like it?

"Emma am nu namie? Yay! Wuv new namie mista- nu daddy!" She looked genuinely pleased with her new name and did a little sitting up dance in my hands.
I spent a little while petting her and then set her down on the carpet to explore while I set up her food and water. Then most importantly I set up the litter box, I wasn't playing around with that shit while my appartment allowed pets there was no way I'd get my security deposit back if the carpets were covered in shit. I picked Emma up and put her In the litter box to see what she would do with it on her own.
"Daddy wat am this san boxy?" She asked big eyes looking up at me warily, she shoved some of the sand around lightly with a hood studying it with little interest.
"This is where you make poopies Emma from now on if you make poopies anywhere else you're a bad fluffy okay? And bad fluffies don't get food at all"
Emma's single ear went flat against her skull at the mention of her being a bad fluffy. Then to my surprise she squeezed out a dump the size of my thumb right then and there.
"Am gud fluffy daddy! Make good poopies in littew bawks!" Then she hoofed some sand over her massive turd almost like a cat does and hopped out of the box and meandered over to the dish of kibble.
"Daddy wat am dis?" She asked looking at the kibble with disgust and a vauge interest.
That was odd, she's old enough for solid food she should know what kibble was but I figured I'd be a good owner here and try and hype the food up a bit so she wouldn't turn her nose up at it like so many fluffies do.
"That's kibble Emma, the best food for fluffies to eat, very tasty why don't you try some."

She sniffed it and looked at me with a bit of derision, "dis am bestest nummies? Otay daddy wiw twy"
She pawed at the kibble for a moment and then took a bite of it and immediately spit it out onto the carpet. (Mental note made to move bowls to the linoleum)
"No am gud nummies daddy no wan eat."
"Well Emma it's all you're getting for now but maybe we can have spaghetti for dinner tonight to celebrate." It was her first night and I didn't want my new fluffy to hate me but i wasn't going to let it control me either after tonight it would be kibble only from then on unless it was a special occasion.

(You) #
I set about preparing spaghetti for her dinner as she played in the living room area, It was nothing special a can of Spaghetti O's really but I was not about to cook an entire spaghetti dinner for a fluffy.
I took the bowl out to her and set It on the linoleum and went to watch tv and relax for a bit until I had to go to work. Emma waddled her pudgy little body over to the bowl and began noisily munching on a meatball and i had a little moment of pride in myself for helping such a pathetic creature. I took joy in her simpleness and the simplicity of the things that made her happy.

After a little while she seemed to have eaten her fill and went to lay down in her little crate, her eyes drifted shut and she went to sleep.
Quietly I walked over to her crate and locked it and then I went to pick up the bowl of spaghetti O's when I noticed something strange. The bowl for the most part was absolutely untouched, not one bit taken out of any of the noodle O's
But... every single one of the meatballs was gone, not one remained in the entire bowl.
It hit me then, living in the pen with the rejectes she had, had nothing to eat but meat and milk for her entire life. That's why she hasn't recognized the kibble as food. Why she had hated the spaghetti but not the meatballs

I looked over at the now quietly dreaming fluffy, and a thought occurred To me that had not before and A fiendish smile washed across my face as a beautiful idea occurred to me.
Out I went to work while I let this idea simmer in my head for awhile. Was I really going to do this?
Of course I was but how best to accomplish it?
After work I swung by the petstore again to grab the things I would need. I bought another fluffy while I was there, this one blue and black blotched he was a rather upity one and complained the entire car ride back
>no like darkies! Hoomin let fluffy out!"
Very annoying.

worse than pedophiles

When I arrived home Emma was awake again and was pawing at the crate to get out.
"Daddy wet outsies pwease? Wan sun and pway." She whimpered.
I took the paper crate they had given me for the new fluffy and pulled him out setting it aside.
"Are you hungry Emma? Want some nummies?"
(You) #
"Nummies! YAY! Wan nummies daddy!" Gif nummies nao pwease!"
"Hang on now sweet heart let daddy prepare it for you."

Much to the protest of the squirming blue fluffy I took him into the kitchen he squirmed in my arms and called muffled iterations of "hewp" and "nu wan be nummies" into my palm while i held his muzzle shut.
I didn't want him to hurt Emma now did I? This was the greatest opportunity ever, think of the money that could be made if I bred a cannibal fluffy, from population control of feral fluffies to the abuser potentials it was a gold mine.
But first I had to push the boundaries. See how far Emma would go.

I placed the still muffled fluffy onto the counter and released his muzzle slowly making sure he didn't scream.
He sat up on the counter slowly, lifting his muzzle to look around.
"N-nu am be n-nummies wight mistah?" Be nu daddy?" He said nervously stuttering over the words as he tried To convince himself I think more than me.
I didn't speak to him, he was filth at this point, fuel for my real project in Emma. I reached out slowly and grasped his front fore leg I crushed it like a stalk of ripe celery in my hand feeling the bones snap and sinew go limp between my fingers.
He screamed and tried with little force to pull himself away quickly I grabbed his muzzle again. I wouldn't have him ruining this for me this rare opportunity. I crushed his jaw slowly, feeling the two bone plates his teeth rested in meet as I applied crushing force. The front of his face now hung limp as I let go and he was incapable of uttering more than a whimper I repeated the process with his other legs until the all hung broken like the limp arms of a puppet.

I left the rest of him alone I wanted him as close to a dummy fluffy as I Could get, because that's what Emma was used to eating.
I took him then and put him in a paper towel so I didn't get any blood on the carpet and I brought him out to Emma's crate.

I set him down inside Emma's crate and much to my delight she immediately bit into his flesh, ripping a small chunk off with her weak teeth and spitting out the fluff covered piece of her meal. Then she resumed chowing down, vague indistinct whimpers emanated from her prey which as she dug deeper into the fluffy became ever more panicked.

Does anyone want me to continue or is thead kill except for me?

Dude keep going this is sweet

It's about to get way better lol

At one point she became distracted as the fluffies whimpers reached a much louder level and I thought that maybe she was going to stop, maybe she had realized that this was in fact not a dummy fluffy. But after a moment she resumed her Gorging obviously to ravenous to care.

Step one was complete.

Step two was going to take me more time, I started scouring the internet for the things I would need and ordered myself a small screen off of amazon, I paid extra to get myself the same day shipping and it arrived around midnight while Emma was soundly asleep. I removed the fluffy carcass from her cage and threw it away, she hadn't eaten all of it but it was fairly impressive the amount t of meat she had been able to ingest in such a short period.

Enough googling and asking about it on some of the more... let's say indiscreet forums had let me know that fluffy metabolisms were crazy high, this was why such small amounts of just about any poison on earth would kill them as they didn't take any time to filter anything out they just metabolized everything they could get their hands on.
Finally the next morning I was ready, i
Put the screen up (it was small perfect for Emma's size) and prepared a morning meal for emma (a cooked leg I had saved from the fluffy the night prior that she had not eaten)
She happily munched on the leg watching fluff TV with rapt attention
This is where my plan came into fruition, the clips of fluff tv programs I torrented were only about 10 minute segments, of different shows from babies to pillow fluff etc etc, but in between those segments I had made my own little "commercial breaks" as I called them, splicing in footage of ferals eating one and other but I had removed all the sound and replaced it with the same soothing background music that was in all the fluffy shows.

Now we're at the point where it's all free writing so either give me some time or check back in sometime later

Keep it my man

You should definitely post what you have to the booru, it's a fair cut above everything else. But yeah I'll stuck around for a bit and just see what happens

Some of the footage was of eating babies some of it was of adults but every single one of them was a functional fluffy, none of them were the dummies emma was used too. Then after a minute or two of that showing depending on the length of the clip I had found suddenly it would go right back to fluffy tv as if nothing had happened.
Emma seemed shocked at first, completely shocked. She screamed a loud almost horselike scream and I thought maybe I had ruined her and would have to give up. But then the announcer for babies came back on and she calmed down, breathing became normal and she resumed munching on her meal of fluffy leg. The second time a clip played, this time of a green mare munching on her own children emma didn't even react just kept staring with an attention that I thought most fluffies would be lucky to have the brains for. Maybe she was more intelligent as a carnivore? That would require more testing to prove.
I let this go on until she finished her meal and then lethargically she retired to her little bed inside the crate. I locked her in and then went to the store to grab the next part of my plan.

It's funny I actually use writing fluffy stories to write as unprofessionally as possible, I've written five unpublished novels that took so much time and effort that I want something I can relax my writing style with and yet (and this isn't me being narcissistic I could really care less) everyone seems to find this style so much more pleasant

I went to Walmart first and bought myself a cheap pen, the kind people keep their children in when their young so they can be lazy and not watch them, I also bought one of those plastic office matts with all the spikes on the bottom. With my new treasures I sped on over to the pier and picked up 10 fluffies, in varying shades and colors and age ranges. These would be my new food stock.

I took them all home in a sack I used to store tools in the trunk. When I arrived emma was still asleep which was good because it would allow me the time I required to set up everything.
In the kitchen on the linoleum I set up the pen and plastic mat beneath it, then and only then did I release the fluffies much to their relief. They had been screaming about the Darkies! For the entire ride back and it was really getting in my nerves.
The sack was absolutely ruined covered In shit and piss and I to my great disappointment had to throw it out.
By this time I was pretty frustrated and emma was beginning to stir in her cage wondering what I was doing in the kitchen.
She would be hungry I knew so I took a mare (she had only had male fluffy to my knowledge up until this point and I wanted to see how she reacted to a fellow female fluffy being presented to her.

This time I didn't go as far. I opened this fluffies mouth and she screeeeed as loud as she could much to the chagrin of the other fluffies in the room

That's all for now folks gotta go to work

Man, I wish I could write like you. I think the more casual style works for the genre.

since i can't draw for shit, i made a story. it's got no killing or abuse. it's more of a introduction to lead into more stories with my character and my fluffys and the Fluffy family. I need more touch up on it tho ( Grammar and spelling for Fluffy speak )

Go for it. Always need more OC.

What the fuck are these cringey shit birds

Kweh.

Don't over think it. That kills the creative process (why I'm a shitty author)

There's no point in asking. Either someone will defend it by saying it's a "celebrated tradition" on these threads, or some autist will just post another one and respond with "kweh". These people are why we can't have nice things.

Fuck your bird

So, imperfect things can't be nice?

Jokes on you, faggot. I'm also a pedophile.

should i post it all in one post ? or should i break it apart paragraph by paragraph ? or somehow make it a image file for people too click and read the story ?

( if image file i don't know how to go about doing it as in not sure what program too use to make it a file. for example the Skettiman stories )

If it's all written, an image file is better. That allows the story to live on.

Can't help you out with making one, though. Sorry.

It's a pretty damn fine tradition at this point imo. Honestly, the fucker even started a thread once.

Post it in 200ish word clumps. Makes it easier to screenshot

I made my story looking exactly like this basically. but i don't know how to go about getting it into that file and putting it on here.

I made my story on Open office. not sure what that story was made on ( the one you posted )

Try saving as a .pdf then converting to jpeg online

don't see .PDF as a option on Open Office. but i am working on it.

Don't mind bumping but no point if no one's here...

I'm here, you always have me

Good. I'd hate to be this crazy alone.

HEY ANONS, GUESS WHO'S HERE WITH THE GOOD (and usual) MATERIAL

Santa?

comic dump chan?

ok got a website to do it for me. converted too a pdf instead. going too post now.

YEP YOU CHOOSE BECAUSE YOU WERE RIGHT.

No, but I can be your sugar daddy.

Hey chocobro do u got any of your pics Eastern related?

Roll for Millie

burn in hell

Kweh.

MIGHTY TRIPS OF GOOD TASTE CHOOSE MILLIE

AFTER THIS

I'd call that a legit roll.

YOU, PAY ATTENTION