iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn that's a dig bick

HOW CAN WIT BOIS COMPETE

For you

bump

MOAR

iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/

When you post that, make sure you give the standard disclaimer that the link IS correct, but every time it's posted somewhere it 404s because it can only handle like 2 users at a time. Wait 10 minutes, or just come back to it later.

Last time I contributed in this type of thread I got banned

beastiality is illegal in some areas so the mods puss out and remove it, nothing illegal about pics of horse boners or pussy though

the only time they have a VALID reason to remove it is when you start uploading vids/pics of people touching horses but that doesn't mean they won't remove it anyway, just hopefully less likely

Ive been saying it from 06

Mods are fucking niggers. Both literally and figuratively

idk if it's my IP or what but i've been banned for posting stuff that came from youtube

Damn it's frustrating when someone's taking a video of a horse trying to get off and they won't help it. I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from giving it a handjob or blowjob.

Those giant, silky smooth nuts...

I know. I fucking need a stallion. I want a horse anyway, to ride and stuff and since I'm a loser and will never have a long term relationship with a human. But when I do get one I'll be looking for a stallion to blow.

Who hasn't fantasized of playing with a cock that big?

Normal people. That's who.

True. Anyone who says they haven't is an idiot. If a horse didn't want you sucking it off or jerking it off, it would either walk away, kick you, or lose its boner. So there goes the "animal abuse" argument. The only people who are abusive are fence hoppers who think it's OK to tie down a pony to fuck it.

i like horse dick but ur argument is dumb lol

thats like saying if a 9 year old boy gets hard when you play with him and doesnt walk off, then it isn't abuse.

Post mares

I want to take a horse dick at some point in my life, if I ever get the chance (female here), but I'm worried about potential damage. How can I survive getting ravaged by horsecock?

Also any stories from other femanons about horse (or dog? dolphins maybe?) experiences?

Get the fuck out of here, normie.

If you do, make sure to film it. Almost none of the bestiality videos with dogs or horses are in english. It pisses me off.

More picture stuff?

God I wish that were me.

I wish one day to find a really high quality video where you can see the horse cock entering the girls pussy, I want to see it stretch as the dick is pushed in, but I'm not sure if the angle would be possible.

Best part: no birth control required.

it's really not that hard to find

Nice. Got more?

Let's see it then