Upcoming events:

12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - Holloway vs Pettis
12/10: Bellator 168 - Sakara vs Beltran
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/11: Submission Underground 2 - Jones vs Henderson

Previous thread: News:

>Luke Rockhold is dating Demi Lovato
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3759721/Demi-Lovato-dating-MMA-star-Luke-Rockhold-weeeks-rumours-romance-fighter-Guilherme-Vasconcelo.html

>Lovatics are furious
twitter.com/LukeRockhold/status/804489519160397824

>Gegard Mousasi eyes fight with Robert Whittaker or Luke Rockhold as he targets Fight Night London
independent.co.uk/sport/general/mma/mousasi-wants-fight-with-whittaker-or-rockhold-a7452421.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07hAwwaC4co
instagram.com/lindseypelas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real thread lassies
get over here

Strikeforce Rockhold was a thing of beauty. Now he's just a balding, broken man.

He's actually dating Demi Lovato and modeling and will probably end the Mousasi hype train soon. Either that or he will deliver the finishing blow to Weidman's career.

>being in your 20s
>already getting Arianny'd

Has plastic surgery gone too far lads?

is he better than jbj p4p?

>Unironically thinking anyone at 145 could beat Conor
>thinking anyone at 145 could take those shots

conner is too fat

His team has said he could make 145 easier now that he actually has a professional nutritionist to help with his weight cut, take that for what you will.

Who elses fav part of this general is spain autistically arguing with people and name-calling when he gets BTFO? Oh wait is it no one?
>fuck spain, STFU

>defending your favorite fighter refusing to defend his belt because you think he's unbeatable even though every champion has had fans who think they are unbeatable but they defended their belts anyway

Schaub is God

He gets so emotional when people don't nut ride his irish boyfriend.

145 and below should just be cut. Midget exploitation is going too far.

>Conor would've smashed Diaz if he kept punching.

Is this really true, Spain?

t.overweight michellin man

>Miss the point this badly

Your point is straight up retarded. Johnson was winning the fight until Diaz antagonised him to the point that he decided to try his luck with boxing.

>Conor
Gassed.
>Edgar
Went in with a gameplan that he didn't have the skills to execute.
>Werdum
Went in with a stupid gameplan.

Stop posting stupid shit, Conor's knob needs polishing.

Fucking hell, is that a new ring slag or has Frankenstein gone too far with the botox on Arianny?

Can't wait for Canelo to fuck Conor up.

>mfw 5'9 Goober is a literal giant compared to the average 145er

I think he was mocking you

You have to realize he has Conor's cock 5 inches up his ass.

Shut your fookin' mouf, yeh.

I fought a skinny cholo three times my size, yeh.

(You)
>>MJ
>Got fucked on the feet and outboxed to the point where his corner was yelling "DON'T GIVE UP, MICHAEL".

>Quit pretending there's anything else that went down there. He was outskilled, outboxed and overall shit on.

MJ wasn't getting outboxed until he abandoned leg kicks.

I know. Please, spain, just DM gooby and tell him you'd be willing to pay big money to deepthroat his dick while you squeeze his balls and he chokes you. He'd probably be down!

This guy gets it. (He doesn't)

Whoops. THIS IS FOR YOU, YOU SPANISH GOOF.

emotional like a woman, it's off putting to be frank

Relax everyone

>there are people on /heem/ right now who will get angry when viewing this image

>samefagging this hard

You are pathetic.

TEW WEEK WORLD CHAUMPION

>two week wurl champ

So you could say....

He was winning...

Until he lost?

Is that it? :^)

Reply to this post if you promise never to (You) Spainsperg ever again.

He was winning until he abandoned his gameplan and started boxing with Diaz, yes.

Here

Conner was doing good until Nate heem'd him.

I promise.

So he was winning until he lost?

>The state of this casual sperg, I actually got him to say "HE WAS WINNING TIL HE LOST"

Lmao.

Not an argument. He lost that fight. He got embarrassed in their first fight. Blame whatever you want to blame, there are no "What ifs" possible. He got schooled and had to change his game plan for the same not to happen in the second fight.

source?

He was winning until he stopped doing the thing that was the cause of him winning, yes.

kys

>not an argument
>out of context
>not logical
>trollish
>american

>Being this much of a casual newscum that you don't know that saying "He was winning until he lost" is not justifiable in any way

Follow 's advice.

Fuck outta here, casual scum.

yeah is your buddy, sperg

Ok?

This isn't Silva-Sonnen 1. This isn't McGregor-Diaz 1. This is a guy winning a fight until he loses his mind and changes how he's fighting for some stupid reason. Johnson would have won a 30-27 if he had kept kicking Diaz.

DO NOT REPLY
DO NOT REPLY
STOP REPLYING GOD DAMN IT

there was nothing to reply to, he said okay.

Conor would've KO'd Nate if he hadn't gassed.

Cain would've won against Werdum if he didn't get choked out.

Cejudo would've won against MM if he didn't make the tactical error of not being able to defend in the clinch.

>You see how retarded you sound?

Diaz punked Johnson. He won that fight. Learn to live with it. "He was winning until he lost" isn't an argument. Not to the Silva vs Sonnen first fight. Not to the Diaz vs Goober first fight.

It's never an argument. You lost. Whether you made a mistake or your opponent's gameplan made yours look like shit, you lost.

There's no "IF ONLY HE HAD DONE X". Stop. You're outing yourself as 194er casual scum.

just how much of a slut is she?

no one wants you to keep posting fuckface

Do you know why he gassed? Protip: Nate held him against the cage and knee'd him in the stomach knocking all his wind out. You can hear it happen.

Are you actually retarded or do you not understand the difference between dumping your gameplan mid-fight and not having the tools to apply your gameplan?

He admitted himself he gassed because his cardio was shit.

Not because Nate held him against the cage. Stop blaming outside factor, Goober's gas tank was (and quite possibly still is) shit. He showed improvement for the second fight but that doesn't change the outcome of the first.

He gassed and got punked. There's no excuses.

>Still trying to pretend MJ would've done anything because "MUH LEG KICKS"
He. Got. Punked. By. Diaz.

It's the reality we live in, get used to it. There's no "What if" and no "HE WAS WINNING UNTIL HE LOST" here.

How fucking new are you, casual scum? What was your first event? You honestly seem even further removed from 194, you sound like you're a pure 196er who only got access to the Diaz vs MJ fight because of the promotion for 196.

Trying to give you a pass for being an Aussie bogan scum but at least try.

>Stop blaming outside factor
>There's no excuses

Spain, this is illogical.

STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=07hAwwaC4co

Ignore the "I was winning until I lost" nonsense. It's his fault. He is a flawed fighter and was a flawed fighter in that fight.

I don't care what he says, I care what happened

That's the main difference between reasonable people and conor cucks.

>I care what happened
So you care that he gassed the fuck out because he has a shit gas tank?

Good to know you're at least trying to be reasonable.

I like Rogan but this is just too much, I kek'd so hard

STOP REPLYING TO SPAINSPERG
THIS MEANS YOU

>He. Got. Punked. By. Diaz.

He won the first round because of leg kicks and stopped leg kicking in the second. What an astonishing victory by a gatekeeper who choked out your boy in two rounds.

Joe Rogan meets his step-daughters father for the first time.

>Illogical shitposting

Backed into a corner, eh? Before you meme, please read

WOW SO MUCH LOGIC I CAN'T EVEN
you're clearly an enlightened intellectual in your own head but no one else thinks of you as anything but an autistic, annoying cunt.

Conor was kicking Diaz's legs too. Then he stopped midway through the second round. Few to almost none leg kicks in the third round.

MJ stopped kicking because he got punked. He got embarrassed on the feet, he was getting rocked by Diaz's 1-2s.

Stop pretending MJ isn't anything but a can only because he has a one in a million victory over Tony Ferguson.

>your boy
Conor isn't even on my top 5 boy list, you absolute bogan mongrel.

Already proved you wrong.

Next.

>This asshurt Leaf I humiliated in the past trying to get some attention
Have a pity (You), you sad fuck. Wonder why I get you so angry.

Sad!

>Conor was kicking Diaz's legs too. Then he stopped midway through the second round. Few to almost none leg kicks in the third round.

Because Diaz was checking them.

He's trolling you bro, he knows he's wrong.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST WANT TO RAVAGE THIS BLONDE BIMBO UBERSLUT
MUH FUGGIN DIIICK

>spainshit thinks he makes people angry
lol

You really think someone would do that? Just come on /heem/ and post lies?

Diaz checked like 3 kicks in the entire fight you mongoloid.

Go rewatch it.

>Being this retarded and not knowledgeable of these fights we're discussing
You're an embarrassing spectacle.

>Feeding the retard
Ain't enough that I humiliated you and made you shook, but now I got you sucking someone else's dick?

You're like those people who backed Aldo after Mendes got defeated. Then Diaz. Then Alvarez.

Sad!

>be a manlet
>need a man figure in ur life
>choose dom cruz
>choose mcgregor
>act like them
>feel like a real man for once

i can see why spain does what he does

>Go rewatch it.

After you rewatch Johnson-Diaz.

>this illogical coward begging for (You)s

spainsperg, you're sad.

Stipe ______

Exactly now stop talking to him.

>No argument after you got BTFO
>NO U

Eh, typical.

Hey, at least you still have the balls to (You) me directly unlike some of these manlet bitches I punked, so kudos to you, I guess.

>humiliated
lel in your own head sperg

>t. man child

Miocic

>

Sad.

It's a shame. Used to follow her on instagram and snapchat after seeing her with Dan Bilzerian.

She was really hot. Don't understand why she ruined her face.

>Diaz checked like 3 kicks in the entire fight
you clearly have never sparred one round in your life, checking leg kicks is a sharp, deterring pain. Silva brutally broke his leg checking a leg kick and hasn't been the same fighter since. Conor was walking on stretches after because he fucked up his leg so bad trying to kick

He lacks the critical thinking skill to be a good troll.

Whats her insta?

instagram.com/lindseypelas/

Yeah, and in round 4 and 5 he was leg kicking again.

>Never sparred one round in your life
Considering I've been training for almost 10 years and already competed as an amateur, yeah, I got my kicks checked. There's also the adrenaline factor which keeps you from succumbing to the pain and whilst you might be more cautious to throwing them and avoiding shit that can actually break your leg, you won't necessarily stop because of it.

Conor sure as fuck didn't. He said he got checked in the 2nd or 3rd round in the post fight presser and he was still kicking in the fourth and fifth.

>Leaf has no point
Shocking!

>Considering I've been training for almost 10 years and already competed as an amateur
>I have over 300 confirmed kills. You are nothing but a target to me

>anecdotal evidence about the low level people I've sparred in amateur competition

Literally autistic.

>No argument whatsoever
>Pretending some people who watch the sport and post here don't train themselves because they genuinely enjoy MMA
It's like saying people on /fit/ don't lift.
Yeah, you got humiliated. Typical Leaf.

in reality he has never sparred, of course

DO NOT REPLY
O

N
O
T

R
E
P
L
Y

>It's like saying people on /fit/ don't lift.

They don't.

does "humiliated" mean something different in spanish? this guy is retarded.

A lot don't, but you can't make a case objectively that there's a board circlejerking about lifting that doesn't lift considering some of the most popular threads are "Post your own body right now" or "Progress" threads.

It's not as outlandish that a percentage of /heem/ trains MMA.