Got a girl coming over for netflix and chill. Not my first time doing this...

Got a girl coming over for netflix and chill. Not my first time doing this, but the last time I tried to be a bit more agressive with body contact and I think I creeped her out. When should you make a move?

You gotta warm the girl up my guy. Don't just throw yourself at her. Gotta be subtle. Hold hands, get her nice and comfortable, then move to cuddling or something like it and then just gradually work your way to pound town. Be slow but not too slow cause she might lose interest.

Fuck Netflix and put on some suave music. Start talking be interesting suddenly get her off the couch to dance, Kiss and fuck. Easy

I've found by pretending you only want to be friends with her (initially) will make them want to fuck your brains out. Just be happy when you see her, play it cool, be interested in her and get into good convo. Ask her some off the wall shit to keep her on her toes like if you died at midnight, what would you do at 11:45. And shit like that. Keep her guessing your next move. Then you'll know when the time is right to swoop in. I mean, a tinder chick did come over for a reason. And if she's a bitch then be a gentlemen and remind her that you don't want to turn this rape into a murder.

Rip her drawers off and turn her asshole into a Golden Corral. Don't be a bitch. And stop using Tinder to get chicks. Develop a fucking personality and get a job that pays you more than $9.75 an hour

Alchohol.

That last sentence got me like holy shit

That is a valid point. Also, Tinder fucking sucks.

yeah that only works when you have dreams about fucking traps, you faggot

Top fucking kek

Spike her drink with MDMA. She'll be begging to fuck you.

Hmm, the last time i fucked a girl during a tinder date we drank a beer, the last time I fucked up we didn't

thanks user

You have a pic of this chick OP?

Date? I thought she was coming to your place. That's not a date it's a hook up. She's thinking she's going to feel like a 2 dollar hooker walking the walk of shame as soon as she pulls up. You need to lower her inhibitions.

the way I'd handle it
>put on something to watch
>make a conversation throughout
>if she's interested keep talking and let the movie play
>get some drinks in you, if you haven't already then suggest to bring some
>when you know she feels comfortable around you get back to watching movie
>put arm around her
>if she's cool with that lean in for a kiss
>brush her hair with your hands a little to see if she's down, if she seems ok go in for the kill
>depends on how hot you guys will make out you'll be able to go a bit deeper
>start touching her
>if she's cool with it then keep going
>ask if she'd like to stay over for the night or whatever that would imply sex
>if she's the hot slutty type then you can fuck there and then
>if she's not then just make out and see if she wants to see you again
>if she does then strike again next time

yea duh im a social retard what do i know

After your dicks in her,

Shell only say no until you get the tip in.

Protip, mist girls like bondage so duct tape us a must.

Protip2, if she's gagged she can't say no so it's not rape, it's surprise sex.

I create tinder profiles for men as a side gig. Women are fickle creatures. Can you show me a picture of her profile page?

Hey guys, I have like a match a day, but the conversations are awful. Short answers, girls ask no questions back, no smiles, sometimes they don't respond at all.

How do I improve this?

What's your ice breaker?

I usually just react to pictures or text in their profile, I try not to use canned openers

Canned openers are a good thing as long as they are seem natural. I use "Hey there, how you doing? Feel free to send me a message if you feel like chatting sometime." It's not chalante and makes it seems like your generally interested in her and not just gettin' some stank on the ol' hangdown.

>be relatively good looking 6/10 maybe more at a push
>start using tinder few days ago
>feel good about my bio + pics
>swipe everyday
>no matches at all
I wanna die

how many pictures are in your bio? What do they consist of?
What does your bio say about YOU?

>make yourself comfortable
>drink alcohol
>wrap your arm around her, play with her hair or hand or bullshit like that

At this point she's probably already reacting to it. Cuddle, kiss, fuck.

Here's my default method that usually works out pretty well:

>greet her but keep it cool, only hug her if she goes for it first

>offer her a drink, alcoholic or otherwise

>put on whatever you guys want to watch, it doesn't matter too much but make sure it's not something either of you are particularly invested in

>eventually touch her knee with yours, if she doesn't react or reacts well by touching your thigh or something, continue. If she moves her knee away just give her some space and try it again a little later on. Be subtle and accidental.

If she keeps moving away, give up after the third time or so.

>put your hand on her hand at some point

If by this point she is trying to kind of get away from you then just stop all together because she's clearly not into it.

If you reach this point though and she's reciprocating/enjoying herself then just keep going.

>hand to hand contact pretty easily transfers to hand holding

>let go of her hand after a while, scoot over closer and put your arm around her.

Seriously if she's not being receptive to any of this just stop

>Kiss her when it feels right.

Depending on what she wants it could either be a cool make out session or you could be getting laid. Truth be told if she's coming over for netflix she has at least some interest in you, just try not to worry too much about it.