I am fucking tired of all this anti-Muslim shit on Sup Forums you guys a homophobic asshole...

I am fucking tired of all this anti-Muslim shit on Sup Forums you guys a homophobic asshole. I am tired of being called a Kebab nigger. Learn to be fucking nice to each other

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/reagan-freedom-fighters-taliban-foreign-policy-2013-2?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Caan_(entrepreneur)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have 9 years old to fuck and bombs to prepare mudskin faggot?

Ok. You are friendly kebab. Have a nice day

You cry just like a bitch.

I want you to squeeze your tits together and post them.

And a nice fucking day to you too, sir.

>Kebab nigger detected

Everyone knows whites>asians>niggers>the majority of upright apes>chechens>Arab muslims

You must be an American. Fuck off and eat a cheeseburger you degenerated diabetes inbred

>bombs to prepare

Remind me who's done more bombing, all Islamist terrorists in history or the US in the Iraq war alone? What's the difference between dropping expensive bombs on civilians or exploding cheap ones near civilians?

Why are there no muslims in Star Trek...?

>I am tired of being called a Kebab nigger.

Fuck off you dirty raghead, go make another kebab you kebab cunt

If I convert do I get to marry a bunch of kids so I can have my own harem like pedo Mohammad?

We Muslims are not a race dumbass. I'm whiter than you are probably!

i don't think you guys are in a place to speak down to us, seeing as the US dropped a MOAB on y'all and we're currently in the process of vetting you out of our country.
go make the middle east better before you decide to waste my tax dollars you fucking kebab.

>mudskins detected

In the latest movies. The guy who blew up the weapons depot. I think he was probably Muslim.

When you're the biggest swinging dick on the planet, you don't have to worry about that shit, sport.

I am sure you have the biggest tits of whole Sup Forums you fat American

want to see that faggot.

The KING OF JORDAN is in Star Trek there are too lots of Muslims in Star Trek other than Bajorians, Vulcans etc. religion isn't really covered in the shows/movies.

I can't believe it's not 2008!

when you say white, do you mean turkic, slavic, latin, caucasian, germanic, celtic, or scandinavian?

>homophobic

Yet Islam is among the last remaining to express the highest disapproval rating of homosexuality. At least be honest.

You probably meant to say Xenophobic or Islamophobic.

8/10 bait made me reply.

do you honestly think muslim culture is capable of taking a long enough break from suicide bombings and honor killings to develop an intergalactic travel program?
didn't think so.

Because it is set in the future?

because it's the future.

Alright sand nigger. If you don't believe the ottoman empire should come back. Then yeah you are an uneducated goat fucker.

Having the high-ground does not justify doing things you deem unacceptable when others do. The US military kills more civilians in a few months than all Islamist terrorists have done in modern history.

Then you send Israel tens of billions of dollars so that they too can use white phosphorus on civilian areas and you still think that you also have the moral high-ground. Fox and CNN have done very well to brainwash you.

>be fucking nice to each other
like in muslim countries? like the quran tells you to be to non-muslims?

>being triggered like some angry klan faggot

you took the bait you kaffir

Fuck off you bigot we can beat America with no problems. We a the Turkish are very proud people and make kebab out of fat Americans like you

Hi new kebab friend. Replying to Americans is a futile activity. They only hear what they want to hear. You could show them graphs, documentaries and studies but they just don't care. Treat them like obese kids with inflated ego because for the most part that's what they are. If you suspect a poster of being American don't reply. Everyone will win

Fuck off, mohammad wasn't a pedo. The goats were fully grown, and the kids were doing it for god

>>>
> Anonymous 04/16/17(Sun)11:51:13 No.729385006 ▶

I am ethnically French I am Blonde, Blue Eyed. I was adopted by the BEST parents ever and raised a Muslim.

Nigga when did I say shit about a high ground? It'd take the next 11 goddamn countries to make us consider stopping any damn thing we please, and none of them give a shit about sandniggers

>be 1917
>be Turkey
>losing their front to the french
>FRANCE.
Kek yeah.. Okay. And wheres your navy to get to the states?

You must be a goatfucking raghead kebab nigger. Fuck off and have a one fatality suicide bombing you degenerate kebab pedo.

You are not being very nice yourself, you don't know what has to put up with everyday. If you truly are a Muslim than you lack the basic fundamentals.

> That is to care for your brother in humanity and to pray for their guidance.

> you guys a homophobic asshole
> Is a mudslime
Obvious bait is obvious.

Great bait phaggot

Can we all just agree that Islam per se is a peaceful religion and you shouldn't form an opinion about it judging by the few extr who am i kidding.

France used to win big and the Islamic Republic of France will win BIG AGAIN.

Don't reply to this friendly kebab. This guy want to make you angry but he isn't successful burger and we both know he's angry at life in general. You think this guy would like you if you weren't kebab? He would just find another reason to shit on you and your nationality. ignore this fat burger

Friendly reminder, all people who hate Islam today is because of modern propaganda. These people can't think for themselves and simply regurgitate what they hear and see on TV. It's also mostly insecure beta conservatives in the West.

Mind you, 40 years ago Jihadists were fucking superstars in the West. Reagan brought them over to the White House and called them the modern day equivalent of the Founding Fathers and labeled them "freedom fighters". Then he spent over 20 billion funding Jihadism against the Soviet Union. All of this by the supposedly the figurehead of conservatism in the US.

So why did all of this change? It changed because after the Soviet Union fell, there was a need for a new enemy. Countries are always looking for enemies to have, it drives them to be on guard. So the narrative went from "Commie-bad" to "Muzzie-bad", and this trend has swooped all the asinine insecure virgin faggots easily.

Islam is innocent, wake up.

People are always afraid of what they don't understand, and often that comes out in the form of anger. In other words, these dumb ass rednecks need to see more of the world.

>kebab niger
Holy shit i always just used sandnigger

Don't forget the Eternal Jew... their literally in the middle of Muslim Holylands fucking with Muslims 24/7.

Jews need the West to back them up against the Muslims so they are making the West the enemy of Islam which is really silly.

We have an Enemy, a common Enemy... the 1%, the Jew.

kill yourself sand nigger, your kind is raping Europe, what more do I need to hate your filthy kind?

Your daily reminder that the entirety of modern Islam is anot outright farce.

The entire bitch is predicated on it being the unaltered, unwritten word of Gabriel. If only we didn't know the exact person who broke both those rules

Not a fan of them sand Niggers but you're right, this is a perspective I didn't take into consideration.

Not the mudskin, but it would only take you China and Russia to ask you to stop the bombing and you would do it,not that they will anyway but you can`t beat both in a war if not allied with some other countries.

>i sarcastically called out his bait in my pic but I fell for it
Your making so much sense right now.

And that's why we just pissed both of them off by bombing both our little pet terrorist projects in both Syria and Afghanistan. Riiiiight.

Fuck off nigger stop being such a fucking pussy

>Reagan brought them over to the White House and called them the modern day equivalent of the Founding Fathers and labeled them "freedom fighters
nice lie
businessinsider.com/reagan-freedom-fighters-taliban-foreign-policy-2013-2?IR=T

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think you're helping Europe with your shitty hostile attitude against foreigners. They didn't do anything to you and you're here trying to make them angry with your shitmeme! This is fucking bullshit. Why would they even treat us nicely when you can't even show them what being nice is? Lead by example or fuck off. You're kind is going to get us into a war we don't even need to fight.

Okay op, you are Muslim, pray 5 times a day, take good care of your wife(s) you can have 4... then I assum you know the Koran of course..

In the Koran it states that a Muslim can lie all he want and take advantage of all non muslims for his on gain.. it also states that christians is under protection ( says in a letter that is original according to imans from Saudi ) that letter was mr Muhammad himself that made that letter and sent to a church that is Christian in the sina dessert to where the burning bush is ( they say)..

In Jerusalem and Bethlehem christians is under protection from Muslims.. according to the Koran guidelines..

So please tell me, since Muslim if you are a good one, is so devoted why are Christians being attack by isis? Why was the Coptic church bombed?.. do you want me to continue?..

Yes I am Scandinavia and none Muslim, I have lived 5 years in Jordan, Jerusalem, bethelem and sina dessert and Cairo.. I was a soldier in Iraq and Afghan sent out by Danish forces as intelligence gather..

If muslims are so devoted and peaceful.., I didn't had to spend 2 1/2 year in a NOW primitiv land ( Iraq and Iran was not primitiv when they had the Silk Road but after year 1712 it crumbled for them and onwards)

Please explain to me in a factual way, way the best and none Muslim should not feel violated by Muslim when they destroy and ask for benefits all over the world to then fuck it up again but not have eaqual rights with a female?...

Have you seen projected overpopulation graphs? Nigga they all need to be dead yesterday

Gas the kikes, than the Muslims. It just about getting things done in the right order.

Might have to start using kebab nigger now.
Never heard that one before.

Fuck off you Burger. Do you want to compare me to ISIS?
It's like me saying all Christians are Ku Klux Klan.
But listening to you I am thinking that isis is making a pretty good damn job by bombing the shit out of you fucking reatrds

I think you'll find if you take care of the Kike the rest of us would create our own racially homogeneous nations and we'd be at peace.

The Jew forces his multi-ethnic nation meme and his Mulims are evil you white men should fight them for us Meme.

>trying it every day with another strategy
face it, we know you by now

Also offended I am a Muslim but I am against ISIS BUT... you're very wrong on this Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians are and have always been allow to live in Islamic nations.

They do have to pay a special tax but they are free to practice their religion etc. Even in ISIS territory they are free to do so is my understanding.

I don`t think they are pissed off,everybody hates sandniggers that have firecracker-like behaviour and blow themselves up for people to see.I was just stating that if they were to fight USA they would win by zerg rush.

This is bait. But even English don't like muzzies

sincerely sorry for any offence i may have caused your noble and wise people

Don't believe this WE ALL KNOW its is the JEW under his Talmud who lies to us, Christian and Muslim. Its in the Talmud they are to lie to us with their Memes such as this Taqiyya when they are the ones who spread lies.

kebab nigger

That is way I don't like you, so defensive and can't even debate.. tsk tsk.

Go back to the sand pit, pray to Mekka with your childish behaviour..

I didn't compare YOU to Isis..

But since you so easily went over the FACTS I gave you from the Koran.. but clearly you forgot to answer that part says more about you then me ;-)

Inshalla fuck face.. we both know you are wrong and that you can't face your own downfall.. go home and fuck your "Anne" in the burka and get more inbreed rats..

We need a new hitler that don't give a shit that will take out muslims..

>In the Koran it states that a Muslim can lie all he want and take advantage of all non muslims for his on gain
Lol where?

>So please tell me, since Muslim if you are a good one, is so devoted why are Christians being attack by isis?
Good question. Who controls ISIS? We don't know. Their purpose is purely to anger and enrage the West because they flip-flop on their "Islamic ideologies".

>If muslims are so devoted and peaceful.., I didn't had to spend 2 1/2 year in a NOW primitiv land
Was it primitive before 2003? Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word primitive.

>Please explain to me in a factual way, way the best and none Muslim should not feel violated by Muslim when they destroy and ask for benefits all over the world to then fuck it up again
Says a man that brags about going to another country for military purposes destroying and killing.

>but not have eaqual rights with a female?
Men and women have different roles in life. You cannot have a baby and women cannot have children with multiple men at the same time.
Of course the rules are different.

Women have more more rights in some ways and less in others. Biology dictates our roles and they're not equal roles. They're different. Therefore what's "right" for a man is different to what's "right" for a women.

If we're going to kill people based on overpopulation prove me you're worth more than this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Caan_(entrepreneur)

they dont make it that far

>Even in ISIS territory they are free to do so is my understanding
They're not because ISIS is psuedo-Islamic. Their purpose is less about Islam and more about being a catalyst for a major war.

I agree with you my friend the Jew is the evil and he is backed by the fat American

>Talmud they are to lie to us with their Memes

I swear to god OP. Copy this thread to
They will rip you a new one. Roaches and mudslimes are the worst fucking degenerates on this planet. Everyone, but other muslimes hate you. You are not loved

nice trips fag

Even the two of them together wouldn't be able to. The only way to outright kill the US is through a civil war, or enough nuclear hellfire that you cause a worldwide climate event.

I'm teacher and I always give harder assignments and worse grades to brown kids, and always rate white ones better

>They will rip you a new one.
it was done over and over on Sup Forums. muslims just don't mind. they know, they are lying and go on every other day. just ignore it

Glory of being born to the best country on the planet, I don't have to, shitskin. By virtue of birthright alone I make the cut.

Way to set them up for failure on standardized tests etc.

Non-European-brown immigrants perform always way worse than Europeans, this may not be case with Indians not sure, Arabs are just dumb as fuck

I will happily debate with you, since you seem more intelligent then OP..

You are very true about the tax system they have, was invented by Saladin, and christians could only ride on donkeys ( quit funny now to think about ;-) )

I didn't state that christians could not live in a Islamic country ( since Islamic state is different and is a mix between Islam and politics as in Iran had in the 1980 and forward to mid 1995) Islamic country is just where the official state religion is Islam but don't mix politics ;-)

Unfortunately I will have to disagree with Isis ( I don't think they are nice Muslim since they killed Sunni or Shia muslims can't remember sorry) and other christians as in the Coptic christians and Greek Orthodox christians..

But this is not about Isis.. it was a trap question for OP But he could not even debat or tell me why muslims can lie to none muslims etc..

:-)

#LongLiveIslam
#IslamIsLove

fuck muslims tbqh, ugly brown and short

Or any other Western country.

Wow t'es française, blonde aux yeux bleus et musulmane? Donc t'es la honte de ton pays. Encore une conne qui s'est faite laver le cerveau...

have some "meme"

timestamp or gtfo faggot

>but other muslims
Not even. Have you seen what the Sunni and Shiite do to eachother on a fucking daily basis?

Why was Muhammedu-San raping little girls in the desert?