This will solve United's woes

This will solve United's woes.

New RB, new CB, and we're good.

>customer's first solution is to buy more mercenaries
Anyway that isn't a Top 4 team by any means you got there, it's still full of shit. Also formation is shit, and no defensive mid makes it shittier still

>Anyway that isn't a Top 4 team by any means you got there

True, and unbelievable because it's the most expensive and highest-paid team in the world.

> failing for "Ibrahimovic is bad" meme.
He is your proven striker, not a problem
> Mata is out of position
> Herrera and Pogba partnership for defensive midfield
Disaster waiting to happen. You need a player like Carrick but has a faster pace

>This flag
>This topic

It's astonishing, really. Any Football Manager playing autist would assemble better balanced squad for half the budget and payroll. They might as well start buying players according to fan polls at this point

>De Gay

I don't get why clashing your forwards against each other can solve anything

>Mouyes

This looks genuinely retarded. The real way to solve United is to get rid of Mouyes, Rooney, and Fellaini

just raid juventus and arsenal

-----------pickford
bellerin-bailly-bonucci-shaw
-----------wilshere
------marchisio--pogba
----------mkhitaryan
-------alexis---rashford

subs from: romero, smalling, blind, fosu-mensah, carrick, schneiderlin, mata, martial, lingard, ibrahimovic

sell >de gay and >pooney and everybody not mentioned for funds

nah, they need to change their name to "red bull man united"

No it wouldn't, to complement Pogba in midfield you need reading of the game, creativity & tempo control. Herrera has the first two but hasn't the skill to control the game

That's where Carrick is coming in this season, but Mourinho has to replace him as well

Jones and Valencia are playing well atm desu

The Midfield the issue, Herrera is overrated by every united supporter and Pogba is playing shit

Very strange arrows. These players will meet and kiss at this point where the arrows meet?

OP has taken the team in europe that's functioning worst in relation to the squads talent and managed to change it so that it would function even worse. OP being a troll would be a given if it was not for OPs flag.

Finland you can be so silly sometimes.

Look Utd are on the decline, no amount of noodle money is going to save them. The club is being run by the sponsers which is why the players they buy are flops.
They got what they wanted in Mou and Pogba.
There's no other managers or players they can buy to make the team better.
So here we are now.
Lads.

>No Lingard

Are you serious?

*dabs in agreement*

>bellerin
>alexis

To be honest, I stopped caring about United at all. A club that spends such an insane amount of money for a dabbing Dong Fangzhuo, a washed up Zlatan and PTSD Mickey Mouse fully deserves to be reduced to meme potential.

Put Rashford and Mata on the bench.
Zlatan on top.
Pogba as AL.
Now find a quality playmaker as MC.

That is the dumbest fucking line up I've seen so far.

I meant put Martial on the bench. Mata is good.

why are you in EVERY United thread, m8?

----------Ibrahimovic
Perisic-- Mata------- Mkhitaryan
------Schneiderlin Pogba
Shaw Bailly Smalling Darmian
------------De Gea

Subs: Johnstone, Blind, Valencia, Carrick, Martial, Jones, Rooney

I don't think they will do much this January considering how much they paid for Pogba.

Why is the captain's shirt inside out?