You have 5 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 5 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g189815-d4170985-i89491019-Empes_Gatukok-Kiruna_Norrbotten_County.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry I'm not an amerifat, who/what is five guys? Is it a burger you can get which is made for 5 guys to share but because of amerifat land you all eat it for one?

5 Guys isn't fast food you fucking idiot.

Also, Wendy's is god.

In n out, but there isn't one within a thousand miles of me. So I'm gonna go get some 5 guys

no no no, It takes at least 5 guys to carry their heavy over sized burgers to your table.

Five Girls one burger.

WHY IS THIS A FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY?????

Chick-fil-A

5 guys is great but it's not fast food.

>no drive thru
>nothing frozen
>takes 10-15 mins for order to be complete
>no preset menu -- you have to choose your own toppings

Not fast food brah.

Empes in Sweden

>Johnny Rockets
>Fat Burger
>In N Out
>Tommy's
What do I win?

I had five guys because this thread is always made let me tell you. The burgers are fucking nasty they are really soggy fall apart meat wasn't even tasty. On top of that there was penut crates everywhere for no fucking reason. Other then to eat peanuts which tasted better then the food. 4/10 and I'm being nice

This one

I think the place is hit or miss. And depends where you are. I really loved going to the one in NY, food was great, tasted high quality, freshly cooked everything, great stuff. But my family moved to DE, and the one I went to down here had overcooked burgers and dry as fuck buns, terrible.

The 5 guys I used to go to before I moved had the funniest quotes on the wall, shit like “5 guys satisfies" and other dirty puns. Shit was hilarious

Pollo tropical

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g189815-d4170985-i89491019-Empes_Gatukok-Kiruna_Norrbotten_County.html

It's a pretty decent burger place, their fries are top notch and not too greasy but imo it's a bit overrated and overpriced. In n out reigns supreme in my book

Filthy fucking Christian garbage. Their sauces are p good tho

A&W

who?

Los Pollos Hermanos

P. Terry's, in n out, shake shack, burgerfi... I could keep going. The burgers are admittedly pretty good at five guys, but I have yet to eat a fry, at any of the 5 or so five guys I've been to, that wasn't soggy and overcooked. Worst fucking fast food fries around.

The Habit
In n out
Freddys
Steak and Shake

>I'm sorry I'm not an amerifat
Then you don't belong on this site.

Anything other then Five Guys

Five Guys is okay, but if I'm not eating there, I really don't want a puddle of grease on my passenger seat.

mooyah's

get the hell out of my country. punk bitch.

McDonalds: actually good deals

ITT: Poor white trash retarded stoner Californians post In-N-Out as if it's not just slightly better than McDondald's. Other poor people mention price as if that's a valid criticism (it's not).

Jollibee

fucking worthless faggot. piece of shit.

I forbid you to be within 5000 mile radius of a white person. think Indochina

get off my Sup Forums failure. fucking faggot.

KFC fuckboyz

5guys hot dawg is so good.. wish one now.

Price is a valid criticism when it's far above where it should be for that quality. Like 5 guys.

One bacon cheesburger please!
>That'll be ten dollars
Excuse me I was mistaken, I thought this was a fast food restaurant
>We're actually classified as fast-casual
Ah, I see. Toodles.

Nah man. El Pollo Loco.

Whataburger

my local burger joint

>wahhhh!
>these van gogh paintings are priced too much because I don't think they're worth it based on my subjective taste!
>wahhhhhh!
You're straight up retarded and rekt. Don't bother replying, white trash.

Whataburger, you massive cuck faggot.

How is not buying something that you don't think is worth it based on subjective tastes retarded?

>gets told not to bother replying
>replies
That toddler tier ego control problem though. Imagine how you would've turned out had you not grown up in a trailer.

so, for example, if mcdonalds decides now they're going to charge $15 for a mcdouble, you wouldn't say that's overpriced for its quality because some shithead like you somewhere thinks its still worth it?

I wish we had a Five Guys around here because the burgers always look awesome.

That said, burger joints have been booming in my country as of late and they make some crazy good burger that I doubt any fast food restaurant could match, short of filling their burgers with crack.

I don't mind paying a couple of bucks more for quality, especially when it comes to food.

maybe one day they'll bring back ids, but in the meantime it sure is funny watching idiots make fools of themselves when they mistake who posted something

>i can't just go around spending $15 to feed myself!
This is what the poverty cycle does to people's brains. That and typing like a nigger.

You can't because they literally have a wall dedicated to all their burger of the year awards, and all other awards they have. You cant possibly say they don't have the best burgers. Especially the double bacon cheeseburger

you can't be this stupid

can you share your drugs with me? they must be really good

I don't know about better, but I enjoy in n out

Six Guys

Why would someone reply to a conversation they aren't involved in? Were they raised without a father to tell them it's not acceptable for a man to interject in a conversation between two other men?

No, but I can share my ability to use the shift key and proper punctuation like an actual white person.

nigger spotted

Hello. I would like you to know that you are fucking retarded. You're on the fucking internet correcting people's punctuation.

kek'd & check'd

So, do you think Sup Forums is 99.9999% black people, or perhaps haven't considered maybe most white people aren't using correct punctuation either? Perhaps because this isn't a formal communication medium and it doesn't impact the clarity of the message?

the shit that comes out of my ass on a bun is better than 5guys

>defending retards
You're why the world is going down the toilet. These "people" need to be gassed, not protected by faggots raised by a single mother. They contribute nothing.

Dominos
Burger king
The first time I went to Five Guys it was pretty expensive and only had chips

Says the actual retard. Your form of autism needs to be eradicated from the earth.

>defending retards
> They contribute nothing.
You're on Sup Forums, nobody fucking contributes to the world

Nigger

I noticed you keep inserting an unnecessary line between the quote link and the content of your post. This indicates that you're a mobile poster an therefore don't have valid opinions.

Real white people don't need to be reminded to represent themselves as such, even in written communication. White people are raised to do it as second nature.

Autist.

Faggot

>You're on Sup Forums, nobody fucking contributes to the world
>projecting your personal failures onto an anonymous user base of millions

Six Guys

>Personal failures
You are one insecure faggot aren't you? You are literally doing the same fucking thing

>triggered non-white son of a used dishrag whore of a single mother

if there are any cincinnati fags in here mad mikes>five gays

See, if you were not only white, but an educated white, you'd know the extra line break I insert (on my desktop computer), while not explicitly covered, is more consistent with style guides than not using one in this context.

Here's where you fucked up, you assumed I'm the person you told not to reply. I'm actually someone else who also think's you're retarded. And I'm white, and I have a lot of money.
imagine how you would have turned out if we didn't own you

Am I a nigger or white trash? Make up your mind.

Calling me insecure won't change the fact that you're projecting. Neither will saying "no u" like the brainless toddler mommy raised you to be.

>implying you're a man
non-whites aren't actually people

Okay then. You win. Let's all bow down to mister fucking badass here.

Actually it indicates that you use reddit, but nice try

Nice try. You stick out like a sore thumb because you're learning disabled and made up a rule absolutely no one follows.

>implying there's a difference

Kek'd

So I'm a white trash nigger that uses reddit? Cool.

A white trash reddit using nigger who still has better sentence structure and vocabulary than you.

cookout

>non-whites aren't actually people
Says the shitskin who's afraid of the shift key and punctuation.

A rule absolutely no one follows, like using correct punctuation on Sup Forums?

theres peanuts because they cook their fries in peanut oil

Fucking retard.

>i double space everything because they taught me to do that in my special needs class in high school and no one told me adults don't actually do it in the real world

Look everyone, it's their first day on the internet!

Wrong person yet again. You suck at differentiating people by writing style, don't you?

Beautiful sight isn't it!

Ya te vi pinche regio

>A rule absolutely no one follows, like using correct punctuation on Sup Forums?
You just followed it, fucktard. Exercise self-awareness before pressing "Submit" next time.

Says the guy who starting this whole argument because I wasn't using correct punctuation on Sup Forums.

*slow clap*
There's the wit which won you so many friends irl.

You think hitting the return key gives your sentences better structure? Read a book, then maybe you'll see how unnecessary it is to format

your

an

idiot

He really is failing, even by troll standards

>!
>!

Effeminates detected.

I'm following it now because apparently it's an issue to you. The rest of the time nobody is so intensely triggered by it, so I don't bother.

See now you're so desperate you're conflating two unrelated things.