Any fingerbox enthusiasts here? I've started my fingerbox collecting hobby again and i'm looking for model Q-243...

Any fingerbox enthusiasts here? I've started my fingerbox collecting hobby again and i'm looking for model Q-243. I'll contact you if you have the model and would like to make a transaction.

Suck my cock with your autistic meme

Whats a finger box?

you got burned by this before huh? you little faggot..anyway..heres mine OP,its rosewood and teak circa 1825

Fingerbox is actually a pedophile code.
They start a thread with these "box" pictures, but actually append zipped cp pictures to their posts.

if you download their pictures and open them with winzip/7zip whatever, you'll be able to see - mind you, this is breaking the law

a box with a hole in it you dummy

Its not real its a shitty meme to take the piss out of guys like you

shut up you faggot..why would you tell him this..

open the images with notepad and look for the link

What is this fingerbox thing? How habe I never heard of it lol?

Fuck off finger h8ing faggot

it's called entrapment, and it's legal if I'm not on duty, arsewipe

kys sjw scum

Except moot made that impossible years ago so yeah.

Why did you post a hook?

> plastic fingerbox
> enthusiast

pick one.

keep telling yourself that

I SEE POORFAGS HAAATING!!!!

hard to find that one OP, try ebay

>2017
>doesn't understand the fingerbox hook go to school nigger

big fingerbox forum:

f6g3hd6gad5def45.onion

Oh look op is trying to revive a shitty meme that died like 10 years ago fuck off.

>another lame fingerbox thread

Kek has spoken we all leave

Mothafucking kek at it again

The only fingerbox worth posting. The only fingerbox worth having.

So do you like attach the hook to the fingerbox or wat?

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

>What is this fingerbox thing? How habe I never heard of it lol?
you must be baiting..youve never heard of a fingerbox??

Nigger

this is now a get thread

Heuhueheu reverse baited fags

But in the end you are a troll trolling trolls. It's like pissing in a see of piss, fagnugget.

you have to be trolling//please

check 'em

How do I get a gold account?

Fag