Discuss

Discuss

better than the pit. sorry?

MY WHOLE LIFE

DEATH GRIPS MOTHAFUCKA

alright
they stated in their facebook posting of this that they are working on a new album
from this sound ALONE (and the sheer amount of the mix) we can kind of get a gauge of how their next album will sound?

so far, this is how i'd rank it

NOTM > Steroids Album > NLDW = GP > BP > ExM > TMS > JD

bottomless pit fan. I think after the Powers that B, Death Grips just iterated off of each of the double albums. Bottomless Pit was just a more accessible Jenny Death with elements of the Money Store, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It just shows their versatility and skill.
And now, we get to enjoy a fusion between what appears to be GP and NOTM.

So goddamn hyped, this discography is really starting to get up there with the likes of K-Dot, Radiohead, Kanye, GY!BE, etc.

Maybe DG will still be innovating in 10 years and will surpass every one of those.

holy shit kid, what a terrible opinion.

your parents do not love you

Honestly that's pretty much my opinion. Good taste

I haven't listened to it, but I can tell you it's shit

HOLY SHIT DUDE, THEY LAYERED A LOT OF SOUNDS. MUST BE SOME OF THEIR BEST SHIT EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST B-SIDES LIKE INTERVIEW AND FASHION WEEK. HAHAH FUCK MAN THESE SOUNDS ARE AWESOME EVEN THOUGH HALF THE TIME THERE'S NO RHYTHM. Fuck off retard.

shit taste

>EVEN THOUGH HALF THE TIME THERE'S NO RHYTHM
lol

NOTM>Steroids>BP>ExM>NLDW>TMS>JD>GP

>controversial opinion

ExM=TMS=NLDW=GP=NOTM=JD=BP=Steroids

jesus christ you're stupid

:( another autistic outburst

L

If you're going to go through the trouble of posting, could you at least make it a little less obvious that you haven't even listened to more than 1 Death Grips song?

Honestly up there with their best work in past couple of years. Excited for the album

death grips are my favorite band. you guys are fucking retards getting excited over their bsides pretending like it's some of the best shit they made because it's new

NOTM > NLDW >Exmilitary > Money Store = Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death

REMEMBER: the sound they release beforehand doesnt necessarily translate to the sound of their album. birds sounded like no other track on Govt. plates, and their wasn't a more chaotic song than hot head on bp.

If you asked Zach if these were their B sides he'd probably punch you in the face.

I don't give a shit fuckhead. Stop dickriding. Appreciate it for what it is. Stop pretending it's some of their best.

Subjectively, it's some of their best for me. And I think they intended it to stand toe-to-toe with all of their album discography.

some of the sickest percussion ever

Swap BP & GP
Death Grips EP after Exmilitary.

Some of their best synth work ever too. The way the synths come in and out and the weird rhythms of them are great

top 3 death grips