Tfw so obsessed with feet and nylons that I want to be shrunk down and forced to live in a qt's nylons

tfw so obsessed with feet and nylons that I want to be shrunk down and forced to live in a qt's nylons.

Other urls found in this thread:

voha68.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a genetic dead end and should kill yourself.

same user, gts fetish ftw

did you know that the part of the brain that visually processes the pussy also processes feet, which is why you have the fetish?

Similar here but in her panties instead

It hurts though, I can never live it ;-;

Virtual reality Sup Forumsro

kill yourself degenerate fuck

this is a slippery slope user

Boo, murderfaggotry is shit.

No it isn't you faggot.

Is macrophilism the most retarded fetish ever?

there are feet wierdos and us normal perverted people joining them in wierd threads

It's just an extreme form of femdom. Some people literally get off to eating shit.

NOW we're talking, any more like this one? My fantasy 100%

ITT: the most extreme beta males ever

Seriously just kill yourself already, you waste of life

Fuck yes man, I want her to wear my all day, slip me into a new pair overnight, push me inside her so she can shower. 24/7/365

If you didn't know, deviantart has a lot of good gts/feet stuff if you know where to look. here's one of my fav accounts: voha68.deviantart.com/

Is this you?

my gf is OK with my foot fetish but doesn't like wearing nylons and does so maybe twice a year (it's either too cold or to hot for them she says and she doesn't feel comfortable wearing them)

tfw nylon feet is your biggest fetish but otherwise you're OK with this relationship

how do I proceed? is dumping her the only way?

Forgot the 6.