Ask a bored user anything

Ask a bored user anything

Are you bored?

why r u such a faggot

yeah

i browse Sup Forums

Jesus have you returned?

Get a haircut

Yes my son, I have returned from the dead and am on my way to heaven, for it is Easter.
Shit aside, I do get that a lot. One time some church guy in city (on those recruiting stands) handed me a bible. I signed as "J. Christus", thanked him for recognizing me in this godless time and gave him the bible back

That's not a question.
Also I look like a walking piece of shit with short hair

what kinda metal do you like?

I never really cared for genres in metal, I decide for every single song/band.
Although symphonic metal and folk metal are really nice imo.
The only genres I dislike in general are the ones where there's just some unmelodious screaming that sounds like someone has to throw up.

Are you a normie

agreed. Whos your top 3 bands atm?

If you were gong to kill yourself in any way involving your hair how would you do it?

Do you have. Or, have you ever had a belly button?

On a scale of 1-10 how many times a day do you trim your beard?

What do you fap to?

To himself obviously

I am bored awaiting a response. Well that was fuckin contagious wasn't it!

Kill yourself?

Is it really ok to mix Ox 45 and peppermint schnapps?

are you stoned Sup Forumsrother?

I don't think I am. I am a degenerate as much as we all are, but I can manage to cover it pretty good.

Rather normal stuff. Nightwish, Eluveite and although it's not really metal, I really dig Rammstein and Saltatio Mortis

Never thought about that one. I think I would strangulate myself with it, I dunno

Yeah. Want a pic?

about -3, because I trim it not daily, but rather weekly. Except for when I have nothing to attend to (like University), then maybe monthly. Maybe.

Not to myself, no. My fetishes are "sick, but not THAT sick"-tier, like extreme insertion, tentacles, loli, bestiality. But nothing gay

Sorry, I'm lurking in other threads atm

Not now, maybe later

whatever fits your taste, dude

No. Holy shit, do I look stoned?

Then are you a mage, or a wizard? Are you still an apprentice? Who is your waifu? Blue or red (EVA)? What is your favourite show? Do you like 2hous?

I am not a wizard, for I have lost to the female gender 2 weeks ago
Neither am I an apprentice, but I'd like to know some stage tricks. That'd be sick
Never thought about an actual waifu. Maybe konata izumi?
What is "EVA" in this context?
I don't watch tv anymore
I got every touhou up to Hisoutensoku and I love especially the music.

EVA for Evangelion, shows are for specifical anime.

Lain is the love of my life if you wanna know mine.

At what age did you lose, young squire?

How does it feel having broken up with your stripper GF?

Ah, thanks. I have to admit, I never watched evangelion, neither was I interested in it.
Lain Iwakura? She looks kinda cute
20. Almost with 16, but the condom was too small.

My ex is not a stripper, but if breakups in general happen, then things were not meant to be.

Nice haircut, darling!

thanks, honey

When are we going to hangout ?

why not you sineup for amaturetube.info asshole

You should watch Lain, purty good show. After watching it, you will be qualified shitposter - trust me!

Chances are high that never. Nothing personal, but I rather think of Sup Forums as the basement dwelling autist that you guys are. Actually knowing people from here would kinda ruin this for me

Do you mean in terms of "Having an account there" or this "Now Hiring" shit? If latter, then because I actually never want to see me in any video

Sounds interesting, maybe when I do a binge night again

Thanks, you will enjoy it!

Have you ever texted someone you've never met before and asked them to fiddle your dingles for a day?

>Have you ever texted someone you've never met before
Yeah, often enough out of boredom. I even made a kik and tricked some dudes into sending money in exchange for some nudes you could find on the second page of bing

> and asked them to fiddle your dingles for a day?
No. I'm not the guy for some random encounters