LINK

LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/OYuh_Tyra/status/853705100149260291
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446
fox6now.com/2017/04/16/cleveland-police-seek-suspect-who-killed-man-live-on-facebook-claimed-to-have-committed-other-homicides/
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/man_accused_of_broadcasting_ea.html
clevelandpolice.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/homicide-suspect-wanted-photo-steve-stephens/
youtu.be/nVE4OfRx8as
api.pipl.com/search/?first_name=Joy &last_name=Lane&city=cleveland&key=sample_key
topnpi.com/oh1235428780/dr-joy-lane
fox8.com/2017/04/16/cleveland-police-search-for-suspect-who-killed-man-live-on-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wish these guys went on a killing spre on bad peoeple like drug dealers or some hardened criminals why do they go after some random fucks ???

Video link?

yeap, if someone can find it

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Another murder on facebook live. All it's been used for is niggers committing crimes.

fake

wow that's fucked up

but looks fake, but also pretty real, let's wait

Yeah I never understood that. "Guy upset at IRS/BANKERS opens fire at local mall" like...the fuck? If you're THAT mad you may as well do something focused

twitter.com/OYuh_Tyra/status/853705100149260291

there's his face btw

FB took down his profile. Seems to be happening in Cleveland

yooooooooooooooo I hope that's fake but that looks WAY too real. Fuck, that made me sad

Live Cleveland police scanner. talking about it now. Green or Taupe escalade

I feel bad for the old guy.
One of the last civilized niggers.

they're stopping a car matching the description now

Is there any other vids?

So one murder recorded so far? Where are the others?

Someone go out there and kill this stupid nigger.

fox6now.com/2017/04/16/cleveland-police-seek-suspect-who-killed-man-live-on-facebook-claimed-to-have-committed-other-homicides/

Not sure if it is him but, what they describe in the article matches up with the video.

Hate when shit like this happens but I love listening

Damn, poor guy. Just minding his own business...got all the way through life just to get snuffed out by some butthurt beta cringelord

here u go

Did the news get on to this yet? Also what a sick fuck, that man was minding his own business and this sick fuck just kills him.

please leave

Fuck, that's just sad

The fuck is wrong with people?
What a coward.
Killing old people:/

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/man_accused_of_broadcasting_ea.html

Got another article

As often as a see videos like this, they are still shocking. Poor guy must have been so terrified.

black guy with a glock killing people for no reason, sounds about right.

clevelandpolice.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/homicide-suspect-wanted-photo-steve-stephens/

in Cleveland, too!

Quality post OP

Why
youtu.be/nVE4OfRx8as

What the shit? That's completely fucked. I hope this guy goes down.

Yeah I guess they leave the automatic weapons massacres to the white people.

Piss off, crazy people are crazy. Has nothing to do with skin color

I'm not hearing anything about it, just unrelated stuff. Am I on a wrong channel?

this is a crazy killing civilians, its not gang or nig shit
dont be an asshole

Can't wait for the big media to report on this being a dark skinned white man.

>nothing to do with skin color
rly nigga niggers are responsible for everything like think about it u dropped your phone nigga was prob trying to use a magnet under your floor trying to steal it and shit alot of things you think are just coincidences are usaly niggers faults i could write a tonne of examples but cba

Agreed, gore/rekt videos doesn't faze many people since it's gang or some isis or accident shit. But shit like this is something I just can't handle well. An innocent man killed for no reason, imagine what he felt before he died.

This is why people hate niggers.

>automatic weapons massacres
This is an incredibly rare thing as fully automatic weapons are very hard to get a hold of. Most of these are with pistols or rifles. Nigs are more likely to do this thing, but we tend to not care about gangland killings.

was just a joke guys. brief levity while we wait for cops to kill him.

PLACE YOUR BETS. DO THEY TAKE HIM ALIVE OR DOES HE AN HERO?

an hero, easily.

I'm thinking an hero, but hope the cops ventilate him.

Holy shit what a pair of faggots

They wont report this, hes black

98% an hero.

My money is on police shootout after he takes this Joy Lane hostage.

M'police

one of two things:
he's already dead in his car someplace, or suicide by cop when they catch up to him. can't decide which

an hero by police. Anyone matching the decription even moves funny around a cop, he's getting his head blown off

he wants to get caught so he can be with his friends in prison

Anyone know what scanner is a good one to listen to?

Wait until the cops kill him and the nigs get all up in arms because "HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG BLACK LIVES MATTER YOU WHITEY COPPAHS KILLIN US WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT!!!"

this is what happens when betas have access to firearms

definitely an hero

this won't happen in this case, but ok

api.pipl.com/search/?first_name=Joy &last_name=Lane&city=cleveland&key=sample_key

Lots of info to sort through - may have something interesting

i dont get why people are making a big deal out of this shit well i do its because he had probably survived a war lived a long happy life and it all ended with some crazy nigger but like come on hes old as fuck anyway he was gonna die in the next 5 years guarantee and heck overpopulation is the biggest problem facing us today

What about that black guy, former seaman, who shot up a naval ship yard?

@valid_since": "2017-04-16",
"@last_seen": "2017-04-16",
"@type": "present",
"first": "Joy",
"middle": "Lynn",
"last": "Lane",
"display": "Joy Lynn Lane"
},

Like I said, crazy gonna crazy

>That blood splatter

Fake as fuck.

>Black on black killing, sounds about right

fify

Oh hey it's dexter morgan, come to give us his expert commentary

topnpi.com/oh1235428780/dr-joy-lane

shes his doctor?

>topnpi.com/oh1235428780/dr-joy-lane
That would be logical. Wonder why the guy wants to talk with her

kek

And unlike you said, assault rifle's are for citizens.

But he's an edgy guy on the internet! We've got to listen to his bullshit.

probably just another beta male with a gun. Got butthurt because she moved on, so he has to shoot people to assert his (failed) masculinity.

They're talking about TAK-1 on the radio. Anyone with radio experience know what that is/how to access to feed?

this is my leading theory

u think this guy went nuts over his doctor or his women? hmmmm

Anyone called him yet?

you hear a lot about people getting attached to their therapists. Wonder if he fell in love with her and she dropped him?

I have a PBX system set up on my comp. His phone is off and mailbox is full.

some pretty intense pain and then utter cold as shock sets in and then the blood loss kills him.

oh shit here we go, they just had a sighting of him

back parking lot of building, cream colored vehicle

6 vehicles copied

more info - he just pulled into some apt building. 3 unites en route. back parking lot. cream colored Buick.

maybe both. maybe it was his doctor and she denied him.

Also ohshit sounds like they might be getting close to him.

autist sees doctor
>autist falls in love with doctor as shes the only person to 'care' about him
>autist finds out dr doesnt 'really' care, because professional
>autist goes on murder spREEEEEE

Makes sense to me

Typical normie doc. We need autistic doctors just to talk with them and trains and Sonic so this shit doesn't happen.

He posted a video where he was talking to a friend on the phone. Gave him his cell number.

Have fun if it's even still active. I will not dare call it and be linked in some way to this. I live too close to this shit.

what stream are you listening to?

Fuck this guy.
That old guy had a family, possibly grandchildren.
So some fucking fat shit with a beard kills him so he can be with his other stupid nigger friends in prison.
People like him need to be amputated and tortured.

goddamnit stupid crazy cleveland white males STFU, stop acting up, I'm trying to hear about Stevie Steve

You think this guy is going to prison? Lolol. He's either dead or soon to be

On Easter

spoof the moms number and call this kek

Its like none has seen Taxi Driver before. Maybe im being edgy, but they turn in weak people maybe they just want to kill, to satisfy themselves

Is he ok?

fox8.com/2017/04/16/cleveland-police-search-for-suspect-who-killed-man-live-on-facebook/

Same user, this ruined my fucking day.
I don't want to live in America anymore, can I live with one of you Eurobros?

it's about to go down

watch them shoot the wrong dude just minding his own business

SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED

IT'S HAPPENING