Is this correct?

Is this correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

innovation-cities.com/innovation-cities-index-2015-global/9609
youtube.com/watch?v=8YaOWBvx_Ms
tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/012016_mx_travel_warning/extremely-dangerous-state-dept-issues-warning-mexico-travel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi Argentinian

Not my fault 90% of Brazil is shit

Really makes you think

Mexicans say El Salvador is dangerous even by their standards

Southern Cone is a shithole, South America is a shithole. Congrats

Accurate

Color yucatan purple and Baja Califronia green and im ok with this

colombia is nice

t. Nordestino invejoso

Argentina should be okay

There are no okay countries. Just shitholes where only public servers and big
businessmen live well and the rest is fucked.

kill yourself then, monkey

>he fell for the Southern Brazil meme

wrong. this area is the only region nice in brazil. south brazil is poor as fuck just like the rest of the country

How about this then

I fixed Colombia and Mexico

South Brazilians are ARYAN

>memelvinas
>Heaven on earth

This is the reply that you're looking for?

If you're gonna change Mexico then change Colombia too, all this area should be atleast nice

SP is richer but saying the south is as poor as the north is pure retardation, there's also the fact that the southern cities are always ranked the best overall in the country.

Please, make a map with Congolombia in blue as "godtier"...

Otherwise he'll remain here being this butthurt.

Arruinan todos los hilos con sus mapas de mierda staaaph

>fio sobre mapas
>AAAAAJ MAPAS STAPH
tiraflecha burro

Perfectly accurate.

>ese otro colombiano los dejo tan traumados con los mapas que ya se asustan cada vez que ven uno
dejen la maricada, solo es un mapita

I find it pretty accurate. I'd just add São Paulo and Minas Gerais in the yellow area

No. The Center-West and the Southeast are nice/okay as well. Also, the capital, which has the highest GDP per capita in the country, is in the Center-West.

pretty much just poor parts of brazil but with much less niggers

tirame la flecha macaco

ftfy

what does brazil have anything to do with my post?

you forgot to paint Brasília as green

Fuck posted wrong version

im just saying that even the richest parts of colombia are like the poorest parts of brazil, but with less niggers

haha apparently i am not the only one seeing this

HOW DARE YOU SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT BRAZIL

If the northeast is the spawn of Satan then DF is Satan himself.

delet

i didn't realize that i colored uruguay the heaven on earth even though i chose that color for a different reason lmao

please, Medellin ranks better than any other city SA except for Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Bogota too except for Buenos Aires, you don't know shit
innovation-cities.com/innovation-cities-index-2015-global/9609

>mexico
why delet?

lol
it's literally the 9th highest HDI in the country and the highest GDP per capta in the contry

mate you are not even on the same fucking continent you dont know anything about us americans

i guess colombia just seems poorer because there is less white people there

He's Chiapaneco, or central american.

Go back to your containment thread
>>>/lat/

stop speaking poor

Kek

what the fuck do we need more white people for?

to civilise you

Chile is mestizo as fuck and has the 2nd lowest crime rate in the Americas after Canada

man, you did smoke very bad weed

thinking about going to ecuador this year

thoughts?

*thinks*

>amywhere in south america
>nice

Hmmmmm
You are a fucking idiot.
This is what happens when you learn your facts from fucking Sup Forums

Hahaha I've to admit, that El Salvador should be painted in black

First, what kind of civilized white people are we talking about?

Civilized White people like Germanic people or "civilized" "white" "people" like anglos?

hey Chiapas is safer than whatever shithole you think you're comparing us. we might be poor af, but blame that on autonomous tribes.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YaOWBvx_Ms

More green to Northwest especially Sonora but i like it.

>literally posting from the jungle
Fucking KEK

oh lad, here we go again

sigh

tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/012016_mx_travel_warning/extremely-dangerous-state-dept-issues-warning-mexico-travel/

>"The State Department has issued new warnings on travel to Mexico, including calling trips through Sonora "extremely dangerous" for U.S. citizens. Tourists should stick to main roads during daylight hours, the government said."

Sonora is a shithole

Northeners are just delusional m8 Chiapas, Tabasco and Oaxaca (in the South), Yucatan, Quintana Roo, Campeche (also in the South) and almost all of Central Mexico are safer than the entire North.

>Northeners are just delusional
I honestly can't believe how blind they are. almost all northern states are violent shitholes, but then they think they're better because the people are taller and have less dirt roads.

Dude norhtern mexico especially sonara are complete shitholes

I know, I'm from Chiapas too.

any problem with jungle people, desertfag?

border citys are the home of a lot of centroamerican scum (incluyes the southernes, literally the same IMO)
they bring them shit to us

yeah ok, are they also to blame for the cartels?

wena cristian

El Salvador should be black, Guatemala red, Panama yellow, Venezuela black, Paraguay red

Oh man, norteños stupidity never ceses to amaze me, I swear to god American atmosphere has some kind of stupid gas that leaks slowly through the border.

southern mexico is better than northern mexico actually. i have family in chiapas and monterrey, and i far prefer visiting chiapas. it's poorer, but it's more laid back, interesting, and the people are FAR more pleasant.

crisitian es de cali, retrasado, usted demas que es tambien de cali o algun mierdero como ibague o cartagena

Eh, I guess I'll just watch the potato fights.

dale paisa

sigue demostrando tu autismo con los mapitas

SI ES CALEÑO JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Aren't Argentina, Chili and Uruguay nice places?
I've heard it's pretty safe, chill and nice there, also nice people and decent economy.

>stupidity
all of our work literally save mexican economy,also keep in mind that we are superior than the rest in anyway
forget our high IHD ,i say like education,tecnology,progress,modernism

fitlhy centroamerican

>Venezuela
>not spawn of hell
>Argentine
>nice
aside from that i'd say it's pretty accurate. to be honest, the only cunts that deserve to be in green are Uruguay and Chile and no one else

They only state that actually has very high HDI is Mexico City anyway :^)

Costa Rica and Panama are pretty nice too, i would say that Costa Rica is even better than Uruguay

>technology, progress, modernism
skinning off people and hanging them from bridges isn't exactly a technology advancement fa m

He's just an usual self-hater, simply ignore him.

Argentina is pretty big.
Our terrible provinces arent terrible because of crime, but because the governor has been in power for over 20 years (reelections with no limits), there is barely a private sector, and everybody works for the state (so everybody votes for the governor because he pays their wage) and get gibmedats. they are very subsidized shitholes, who thanks for public money dont look as bad as they should be.
An example of that is Santiago del Estero and Formosa, the territory we got from Paraguay.

Argentina is overall nice, but some provinces are definitely bad or ok.

Also, Bolivia isnt as bad as the maps here show. I would rather live in Bolivia (except at over 3000 metters) than in most of latin america.
It is safe, and if you are white, you get to be a wealthy minority in an Amerindian apartheid state, like being an Armenian or Jew in the Ottoman Empire.
And the poor people are peasants, not criminals. The east is a very free markets right wing place, similar to Paraguay.

2 kilos de papas por favor

Panama is not so nice nowadays because of it hosting so many Colombians, just like Ecuador

kill yourself then, cali nigger

I'm not from cali or any other valle shithole, pablo escobar.

I'd say it is.

But is Central America really that bad?

Neither is stealing a wallet every time you go out

>M-m-medellin is an European city in the heart of northern South America
The one who should kill yourself is you.

>M-m-medellin is an European city in the heart of northern South America
The one who should kill himself is you.

>mad caleños
how many times have you been murdered today?