You're at university and this guy corrects your math homework. What do you do?

You're at university and this guy corrects your math homework. What do you do?

isnt that the guy who had a commercial showing how smart he was by beating a bunch of little kids at chess?

There is no way he is in PDE

Say thank you

challenge him to a paint drinking contest

How much do you think he gets bullied?

He's a nerd, so a lot

Is this the guy JJ fucboi is intimated by so he just ignores him?

>Become a genius
>play a sport where you turn your brain to mush

take it to the asian down the hall to doublecheck

Give him a swirly

Know your place, nerd

Maybe it was getting hit on the field that turned him into a genius.

He's a PhD candidate in math at MIT. PhD level math is way beyond your PDE class.

Lololol PDE the height of mathdom

I mean there's a ton of shit you can write a PhD on that's related to pdes

>, Urschel co-authored a paper in the Journal of Computational Mathematics[9] titled "A Cascadic Multigrid Algorithm for Computing the Fiedler Vector of Graph Laplacians". It includes "a cascadic multigrid algorithm for fast computation of the Fiedler vector of a graph Laplacian, namely, the eigenvector corresponding to the second smallest eigenvalue."

Anyone have any idea what this means?

He said "beyond your PDE class" implying that this specific guys PDE class would probably be easy for him

this

fuck off retard

y-you too

something upset you my child?

your life

Is he any guud

well don't worry about me friend, I'm doing well

Thank him for pointing out my mistakes so I can better myself

B-bear Down, Chicago Bears....

>University
>homework (in math)

That's how it works in the US

kinda, any specific questions?
Eigenvector and eigenvalues are linear algebra, wikipedia helps you more with this, the Fiedler vector is just the eigenvector corresponding to the second smallest eigenvalue (as in the title)
Not entirely sure what a graph laplacian in this context means, in physics you derive the energy of a system with a Lagrangian function.
I guess you know what an algorithm is, I don't know what cascadic multirigid means

He's a decent NFL OG/C. May never make the pro bowl but is a solid player.

Played at PSU. He got his math bachelors in 3 years so he started on his masters. I remember reading he was trying to get two, one in math and one in education but I have no idea if he got the education one. He got at least the one masters with a 4.0.

I don't think offensive linemen get concussions often anymore since they outlawed hands to the face/helmet slapping. They have more problems with gnarly hands and fucked up knees and backs

You haven't explained shit all

It means your gay.

WHAT??!

>cheers mate

Take your fun posting to

He play Oline, they don't really get hit on the head.

He's a decent backup, not starting material.

How else are you supposed to contemplate the material outside of the classroom?