Sindee Jennings
>got to watch it with sound on efukt - it's great

Is this a meatloaf recipe?

Fuck, I just want to get a razor and shave it off

kek at filename

how about some milder type stuff
>but still cringe worthy

Story?

ikr? I mean, I guess technically you're not supposed to pop them, but how can you just let your face be like that?

Last Saturday PJs party with my sis

she had a reaction to a facial cream.

I can't stand even one pimple. As soon as the head is close enough to the surface, I take an exacto knife, make a small incision, drain it, and clean it. Works great.

This is a job for sandpaper.

I see what you did there
>had a light-hearted kek

August Underground. Its all fake. Just google it

"Sorry im pregnant"....

Mothra?

youtube.com/watch?v=JP9rlDXhDhU

Jesus I want to take a straight razor and very slowly and carefully shave all of those off just to see the aftermath.

>taylor swift posts about how she kinda looks like herself

That looks so painful to have done to you but so satisfying to do to someone else.

Ordinary typical nigger female right?

Jesus christ, how fucked is it that some guys get dealt a stupid little micropenis?
I'm slightly below average but jesus, I'm grateful not to be like this.

Just sayin, that was some premium pussey in it's day

Every female niggers looks like this.

obvious thing is obvious

tbh they should be allowed to go on permanent disability..there are people on it with much lesser problems

That's not acne, it's HSV or some sort of skin condition
>MDfag

Disgusting

You just answered your own question. The microboys are there to keep you 3 inchers from breaking down and disrupting society. They carry a great load for all of us. We should all be grateful.

Just look at Africa, they don't have any micropenises and look at how they are doing.

Yeah, I agree, they literally have to put up with knowing that making a family would be next to impossible, and I swear some of them probably can't have sex at all.

3 inches is a micropenis fucknut

Multiple failed attempts here and at least a dozen times not even bothering because I didn't want to be embarrassed. 34 and have given up on life. I'm just waiting until my parents pass before ending it all. Although I wonder if it might be better to die alone at 34 instead of 54 in their eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PicXuoy4O0I

Kind of sucks that you must be otherwise attractive enough to get so many opportunities. Has it ever worked at all?

are you otherwise ok looking? not totally hopeless. there must be someone out there....women get old and lonely. hang in there

The thing is though, once you actually would by some miracle have sex or just have a loving relationship with a girl who understands and accepts (quite possible). It would be less of a deal for you. Sure it would be still annoying, but you wouldn't know any better right? It's not like you lost your 12 inch cock in some freak helicopter accident right? I think if you find the right girl you could still be happier than most others guys out there.

Honestly, I know I'm probably not saying anything you haven't thought before but surely you can find another way to live your life and be happy.
I understand that I will never know what it's like but I just don't want to think that this could literally take away someones reason to live

I've been away from b for a few months, why is everyone being so encouraging and supportive? What happened to kys fgt?
>inb4 kys fgt

Closest I ever got to fucking and finishing was when I was 25, she was 18...couldn't get enough of a grip around my cock to cum in her

Another time I was 27 she was late 40's begging for me to cum in her, it was like fucking a glass of water.

I used to be ok I guess. I was always big but have let myself go in the last few years.

At this point in my life, I don't even think I want a relationship anymore. Lots of other problems besides my dick these days. Starting to feel trapped in a corner and I don't see any way out of it besides dying.

My god , fuck this shit

Someone post more acne

I can only suggest you break down some of your barriers then, seriously life deals you a small dick, fucking go crazy and say fuck it to everything, make some cool ass life choices and don't you feel the need to justify them either (provided you don't hurt anyone).

Other ones didn't get me, but this. Wow.

hopefully the low testosterone made them gay
micro benis are cute

Nice dubs, things are looking up already, buy yeah, why don't you just get super thin and become a trap? At least enjoy sex from the other side

I'm 6'4" with a large build

I'm 4'3" with a small dick

are you gay or would you be?

Take OP image and imagine scraping over it all with a potato peeler.

That.

Mildly bi....main reason being so I can play with a normal sized cock. I have no interest in a relationship with a man.

go full gay
>I have no interest in a relationship with a man.
why not?

What the fuck why do you even have this video that is disgusting

To make you feel at home

Do you fap to it?

I haven't seen this pic in what seems like a decade.

Still, a true classic.

That would make my dick tickle too bad for me to stay hard.

Moar?
Snuff gets me diamonds.

pls need story about this!

found the microweenie

filename on point

Some paranoid man thought the cia had put cameras in his eyes

Jeroen Elswijk
Gouden Leeuw 146
1103 KC Amsterdam
Netherlands

yahoo / KiK / Skype: Jeroen020NL
maill: [email protected]
Tel: 0031 621 22 51 97

Thanks man! wow that is sick :/

Naomi Nilsen
Penninglaan 172
3116 BL Schiedam
Netherlands

[email protected]
+31 06-14035427

The movie is called "Marquis", this is a fictionnal biography about the Marquis de Sade who wrote the 120 days of Sodom. Pasolini made a movie inspired by the former mentionned book.

imdb.com/title/tt0097839/

Why is the zoomed in pic better quality than the original?

It was compressed after editing

Tot binnenkort (nog) user, als je iets upload vergeet het niet te ontdoen van info, achterlijke

James May oompa loompa

Smh everybody posting gore in a cringe thread

Please send me pizza