Share your secrets

share your secrets

I wash my ass with water

I don't think i have any tbh, i don't like keeping shit to myself

shit, me too. then i regret it.

I'm currently in a spoon fetish relationship with the back of Cara Delevigne's left knee but she doesn't know about it.

Still a virgin

I save toenails and use them as spears for my warhammer miniatures.

never had any problems, i only talk to my psychiatrist and closest friends

I go to adv to feel better about myself

I beat my dick to mary had a little lamb.
>just hearing it takes me back to that fleece.

When I was little I had a crush on this girl so I rubbed my dick on her stuff when class was empty, always feel like teacher found out. Cant look at my teacher the same since, can still look at girl though.

I have had sex with every one of The Golden Girls EXCEPT Betty White and I regret that shit to this day.

I had sex with my stepmom last night

I keep seminude pics of an ex (she is 13 on the pics).

freemasonry is a clandestine satanist cult predating human placement on the planet earth and attempting to join or becoming a freemason literally means leaving the planet earth and becoming "extra-terrestiral" and is literally based in what we would call demons or angels and they are actually things that would be beyond our comprehension.

I wont share my secrets with an FBI honeypot
Not again

In the summer of 69' I shit in a sandwich bag and slapped a hippie with the open end.

Your mother.

I work for the CDC and for the past 10 years I've been stealing test samples of commonly known diseases and unleashing them on unsuspecting victims.

In the summer of 88 I let Cher fuck me in the mouth.

Not once, but twice I have made love to a turtle while people were watching, but because it was in private quarters where they shouldn't have been able to watch they said nothing.

I found out the hard way that the fruit called "Durian" is not a good replacement for a fleshlight.

I killed small animals when I was a kid.

When I was 13 I watched a girl suck a dick for a black and mild cigar from across the high school football field
>The guy died of an aneurysm a few years later
>I later had sex with the girl at a friend's house
>good pussy
>bad habits

and now you make minimum wage

I fucked medium-sized animals when I was a teenager

I fucked the rubber grip that I pulled off the handle of a shop broom yesterday.

you win.

ya fuckin right I do.
my prize?
>I'ma go fuck that shop broom handle grip again.

I molested and abused of other childrens when I was 6-9 years old

im a cuckold who likes to see when other guys fuck his gf