What do you think about Jägermeister?

What do you think about Jägermeister?

It's for teenage girls.

I drink it all the time with Red bull. I never get a hangover because of all the b12

Grain neutral spirits plus sugar equals crap.

Things to drink with respect:
alcools blancs (fruit brandies, slivovic etc.)
Cognac, Armagnac, and some other wine brandies
tequila and mescal
single-malt scotch
some boubons and ryes
oude Genever and Plymouth gin

Do not mix them with anything. Mixing is something one must do with inferior spirits and doing so belies the fact that your taste is not as important as your need to get drunk. If you just must get drunk, any cheap vodka will do.

In germany we call it Flying Hirsch

You cant asses it xD

Germanfag here. Never understand the global hype for Jägermeister. Just tastes like herbal liqueur mixed with shit tons of sugar.

Tastes fine and gets me drunk quickly enough, not much to take issue with

>Jägermeister
try to add a spoon of mayonnaise to it and you will fullfill your desires

This fag is correct. Just an overly sweet party shot for pub & club sluts that makes anything it is mixed into weirdly palatable for a guaranteed buzz.

It's okay.

Not super, but not shitty.

If someone has it, drink it!
Only worth buying if it gets you into a party.

Get higher proof liquor.

Its cool if you're in college I guess. No sensible grown man would be downing Jager shots

No sensible grown man is downing shots anyway though

Jägermeister was originally an old mans drink.

They made huge marketing campaigns some decades ago and suddenly young people started drinking it in Germany instead of the usual Korn, before that Jägermeister was pretty much exclusive to old men with beer at bars.

umm okay thanks for re-enforcing my statement...

Well times change man, Jager must have felt they were not making as much profit as they would marketing it to the young crowd i guess

germanfag here, its a drink. you like it or not who dafuq care ? i personally like it ice cold after i already had some beers as nice finsih before i go home.

Is that the one that tastes like peppermint?

The fuck you want me to say? You asked my opinion, I fucking gave it. You don't need to explain Jagers marketing strategy to me

No. It tastes like shit.

nope, it literally tastes like cough syrup bitter as fuck and spicy aat the same time

It's the only christian drink that's out there.

Retard alert.

It's like black licorice

are you retarded?

You claim that no sensible grown man would drink Jäger yet that is exactly what they did for decades

Great cough syrup! Works every time.

Are you fucking stupid. Its really not that fucking hard to grasp that NO FUCKING GROWN MEN DRINK JAGER....Fuck you are a stupid moron user

Ive never seen a grown man dring Jager, and no grown man will ever drink Jager. Im not fucking 90 yrs old and either are you so fuck off jerk off

its easy to drink

I have a powerful cock so couldn't tell you about a chick drink.

jesus, you really are mentally challenged arent you

am 30, drink jager

Try it with milk. Not even trolling. It was actually really good.

Good shit, straight on ice or mix with redbull yummy

step into any bar and someone will order a jager bomb. dumb retard kid

Used to like it, can't drink it anymore 'cos it makes me insta-sick.

Drank waaaay too much of it when I was a student.

It's a meme.

the real MVP

Whiskey Sour is the drink

been a bartender for years. one place i was at, high end place, no one ordered any jager at all during the year and a half i was there... we had it, it just sat there.

the dude abides

yeah if you have some shit whisky, or you want to ruin good whisky

Been to the factory in Germany around 10 years ago. They'll getcha drunk!

No, it came in Germany up in the eightys with 'Kümmerling', 'Schlüpferstürme', 'Persico'.

All the same shit. And still they have in Duesseldorf 'Killepitsch', much more better as 'Jägermeister' ever was.

Because frat momos can't handle a real joint.

>mixing things with whisky

So, keen on drinking shit-tier whisky are we?

Sometimes I don't want straight whiskey for breakfast you faggots

>not drinking straight whisky for breakfast

I think we all know who the faggot is here.

yeah and the whisky sour is the quintessential wake up/breakfast drink.
Not.

Yea, you faggots who pretend they drink straight whiskey for breakfast in attempt to knock a real man enjoying his whiskey sour

They are when I'm out of gin and vodka for a Bloody Mary fuck twat

How do you manage to drink your shit mixed crap when you have so many dicks in your mouth though?

Got trashed as shit off of Kümmerling during the World Cup at Mardorf Meer in 2006.

>be texasfag

>real man
>arguing childishly about whisky in a jager thread in Sup Forums
>doesn't understand subjectivity
>will prove by calling anons faggots

fuckin funny.

Only a faggot makes up a story about a dude with dicks in his mouth faggot

As an experienced bartender and professional lush, I can think of about ten drinks without even trying that are better suited for breakfast than a whisky sour, feltchspawn. but hey, at least you own your shitty taste, enjoy it, do you.

As an experience drinker and bartender the one thing I have learned is you drink what you feel like drinking.

thats what i said, einstein. at least you are a bartender rather than an editor.

>What do you think about Jägermeister?
Over-priced cough medicine tasting shit.

Real drink