Does Sup Forums like lo-fi hiphop?

Does Sup Forums like lo-fi hiphop?

I love it, I go to sleep to live streams of it. Also great for smoking, and gaming, and just chilling in general.

>Video 2000
>Friendzone
>Rav
>somehow lo-fi

Either this is bait or you are genuinely retarded.

Do people listen to it for the aesthetic like vaporwave or is it actually good

no, my low functioning autistic cousin does though.

I listen to it sometimes if it's decent for asmr.

It's good background music

Harbor is utter shit though, by the time any song develops into anything it's over

yes but it all sounds the same

i would not go through the effort of actually trying to have a collection of it, or even a playlist

do you have links for any of the music in the chart op? Cant Find anything on youtube or the archive

+ma is the only producer worth listening to

it all sounds the fucking same

is there an essential mix or album to listen to while smoking or sleeping?

Video 2000 is vaporwave.

rav is sick
whats wrong with rav user

>no bsd.u

yeah, what about you?

olli. discography is my evening jam
(also because of Mirai)

Bump

Rav is fine. He just isn't lo-fi hip hop.

best ones imho:

+ma
sleepdealer
bsd.u
joji

no, it's literal youtube kiddie tier. there are some great beats here and there but you can't point to a single full-length project and call it good because after listening to it for a while it just sounds so uninspired

ill just listen to tokimonsta instead

A mix of both, really.

it's very good background music but not great for anything else (except nujabes)

some anons wanna make a lo fi chart? bsd.u and jinsang are missing in op's chart to begin with

isn't it all just boom bap or jazz hop? why is there a new term for that? it's not even particularly more lo-fi than that 90s stuff

lo-fi hip hop is basically just Nujabes/J Dilla type shit, except with a bunch of anime stills tacked onto it and run through livestreams.

honestly the lofi.hiphop 1 compilation is the only lofi hiphop anyone needs
that being said i've loved that album for a year now and idk why everyones jumping on the bandwagon right now all of a sudden

Only really listen to bsd.u and e e v e e

The rest is all just the same.

No, it's literally the epitome of this.

Everything in this image is right except lolicore and maybe maga awoo. I fucking hate ironic weebs, if you're going to like something, don't be a massive faggot under 20 layers of irony just because some YouTube meme'd it was trash.