youtu.be/-f0pxdL1vsE

emily

business idea: post amphibians

*tucks you in*

Post wank material

people still play starcraft?

need to know something before i answer this

Are koreans people?

Does UK have qt Indian and Pakistani girls?

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say maisie? Has anybody expressed any kind of interest at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

posting in a JF thread

Need to know something before I answer this

Do people eat dog?

Is poleaboo /ourlad/? Really dislike everyone who's ever wronged him.

Weird that colonials make news when we cba

Cuck much

genuinely curious. why are brits so stupid nowadays?

why are american born citizens the ones creating all the new software and technology while brit lads are sitting on their hands?

its not even imported stuff. most of our intellectual property for fortune 500 companies was founded by a white american

brits use to be the intellectuals of the world for a short time. now they are all dumb as fuck chavs

there's a remastered version being released so a lot of sc2ers want to try it out

but yes, others have still always been playing, like myself

almost no one in the UK plays though, plenty of Germans however

They have mustaches

Need to know something before I answer this

Are dogs inherently different to cows, chickens or sheep?

>Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say maisie? Has anybody expressed any kind of interest at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

no

Then people do eat dog

No, that can't be right

would she be interested in a handsome ripped 27 year old like me?

genuinely curious

>You realize Syria is majority Sunni

Yeah, but the majority of Sunnis are in open revolt you dumb shit, if they're not gassed, internally displaced or imprisoned.

>Kurds are Sunnis

No they're Communists. The Sunni Arab component of the YPG or the SDF or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the media now, are paid mercenaries with no actual combat duties, they exist to confer legitimacy on the American-backed Kurdish invasion of Arab lands.

>I'm not you idiot.

You literally are. All this shite about how the YPG are based multi-ethnic freedom fighters, about how the Syrian rebels are a huge mosaic of different groups, how the Iraqis are our allies on the ground, it's straight out some drivel Guardian article.

Stupid cunt, shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself.

Google them

Thinking about her grey, sparse pubes and meaty flaps lads

leaves leave

>the majority of Sunnis are in open revolt you dumb shit

True but Syria is such majority Sunni that even with the majority of sunnis in revolt the army is still majority sunni you fuckwit.

Also where's this 'muh gassing' coming from? Not still on this proven fake chemical warfare bullshit are you?

>brits could never do this as they dont even have this much mileage of forest

shame

Absolutely adore this webm, been looking for it for ages, thank you la

The word for a gathering of canadians is 'leafs'

Business idea: non-hierarchical eco-municipalism

'nce

what is reddit spacing?

>non-hierarchical

Dropped.

Business idea:

yes

Me on the right

>t. Al Jazeera

The people don't eat dogs

what does JF stand for?

dont even care about her bum. just her cute personality and voice. can just picture her talking their and it makes my heart flutter

*throws stick*

Jason Ferguson (/brit/ has a bad history with him)

>Yeah, but the majority of Sunnis are in open revolt you dumb shit, if they're not gassed, internally displaced or imprisoned.

No they're not, the government controls 80% of the population. The salafists in Idlib and Ghouta are a fraction of the total amount of Sunnis in Syria.

>No they're Communists. The Sunni Arab component of the YPG or the SDF or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the media now, are paid mercenaries with no actual combat duties, they exist to confer legitimacy on the American-backed Kurdish invasion of Arab lands.

You're fucking retarded mate. You can be a communist and a Sunni, communism is a fucking political ideology and not a religious denomination. And if you don't even know the difference between the YPG or SDF then you shouldn't be commenting on the war in the first place. Also don't even know why you mentioned Arabs. You do realise you don't have to be an Arab to be a Sunni, right?

>You literally are. All this shite about how the YPG are based multi-ethnic freedom fighters, about how the Syrian rebels are a huge mosaic of different groups, how the Iraqis are our allies on the ground, it's straight out some drivel Guardian article.

I never once said the YPG were "based multi-ethnic freedom fighters" you braindead cunt, I said they were Sunnis and that's it. The rebels are lots of different groups but I doubt you've heard of any of them.

And I love how you didn't even address the last bit of my post about Hashd and the Islamic State's view of the expansion of the safawis in Iraq. I know you didn't reply to that because you don't have a clue about Iraq.

Absolute twat, you're legitimately retarded if you think you're correct.

jolly friends

That kangaroo could literally disembowel him with a single kick

>their

just fuck my fucking life. fuck this shit. this stupid cruel fucking world. cant even type a post on Sup Forums without making a deathly embarrassing mistake

face is all red from embarrassment. all the lads on /brit/ will absolutely banter me for this one

fucking hell. always the butt of all jokes

just did a sizeable wee

Shame you're wrong

bullshit redditor

With your sizeable willy?

media.giphy.com/media/136nrH5uj4klmo/giphy-downsized-large.gif

>Spain

>not closing the thread as soon as you saw the mistake and refreshing the catalogue until a new thread is posted
FONT

virus

anyone who makes a post that irks me in the slightest is a redditor

Can't wait to see the runts reply to laugh

prahLAD with the banterBUS

The YPG aren't communists btw they're Communalists, which is an anarchist ideology invented by an American philosopher who came to reject all forms of Marxism

>https
>virus

your opinion?

both have 5 letters
coincidence?

yes

same lel

embarassing

Stop posting this.

Nearly time for that lad to start avatar-fagging with the italian mutant lass

>pause wank to type out a post
>willy goes soft

Wew lad.

why are humans so simple minded? we've evolved intellect and surpassed all these other primate species.

yet at the end of the day, a woman shaking around her ass instantly gets me horny and i stop thinking about anything else

Could watch this for ages it for went on longer. Hypnotising and erotic. :3

She will either

>become a crazy hippie bitch and spread this shit her whole life (probably not because these are usually too stoned to make posts like that
>regret this in 10+ years and hate herself for being such an obnoxious cunt she scared every fertile man away and take to tinder to try and find a daddy to fertilise her shrivelling womb

ruff ruff

Are westernized Indian girls in UK qt's?

>westernized
FOY

>the government controls 80% of the population

Yeah when you bomb and gas everyone outside your territory, you tend to get the majority of people moving in. Doesn't mean they support you. And conscription you stupid fuck do you understand what that fucking means? It means "join the army or you and your family die".

>You're fucking retarded mate. You can be a communist and a Sunni

Screeching, you know Communists are atheist right? They're not Sunni you spastic runt.

>if you don't even know the difference between the YPG or SDF

There isn't one, they're both American front organisations for their special forces. They hardly exist but for Western cameras.

>And I love how you didn't even address the last bit of my post about Hashd and the Islamic State's view of the expansion of the safawis in Iraq.

You didn't say anything worth replying to, you were just spouting off a set of Islamist pejoratives to appear knowledgeable. And the Western media never mentions the Hashd death squads, because the Iraqi government have enacted a media blackout on the frontline.

Wonder why they would do that.

>liveleak

expected someone to get petrol tired desu

u had any hugs in thailad yet?

They still have mustaches.