My gf wants to take a break for a month

My gf wants to take a break for a month.

She says she doesn't want either of us to have sex with anyone during that time but she needs to think.

Is this bad? What do I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her best friend/sister/cousin whatever.

This isn't going to end well, so take charge dude.

Does she play flute? No?

She'll be blowing every black dick in sight. It's a fact. Ask any chick friend you know about this. Break = sucking dick no strings attached then she come back to you after getting it out of her system; returning safe knowing you didn't do didn't anything or act on lust like the good cuck she knows you are.

Time to put increasing amounts of rat poison in her tea/coffee.

She will progressively get worse and need you to take care of her, then slowly wean her back off it. Enduring this together and you having taken care of her during her worst times like this will guarantee she remains with you.

Otherwise - spoiler: you get dumped.

It's okay man. She still wants to be with you. She just has some other guy she wants to fuck for awhile without it hurting her weak female consiense.

>this
Your relationship is over OP. fuck that chick

play flute?

Move on it's over

She wil fuck...
Not with you

It is really bad, what she means is she doesn't want you to fuck anyone until she's 100% sure she can get something better.

The doubt is in her mind, just end it before she strings you along and cucks you.

find a new girl, shes got someone in mind she wants to fuck

fuck, b is very so slowly turning me into an user that doesnt give a fuck what women think or want.

>My gf wants to take a break for a month.
She's going to cheat on you, guaranteed, 100%.

Leave her now. The relationship is over.

She's a dumb ass kid that doesn't know how to tell someone to fuck off. She thinks that easing into breaking up will be easier for her than just dumping you.

Dump her. She has no respect for you.

lmao she looks the the type of bitch that only wants nigger dick

sorry op but she doesnt want you no more just move on

/Thread

Send that bitch to dumpsville

The human female instinct is to keep men simmering on the back burner for a rainy day, for as long as possible.

You aren't even option B at this point, you are C or D.

I would miss her though. She was so horny all the time.

kill her as in stop caring get new slim gf - she is fat.

this.

she wants to meet someone else, but wants to have you as a backup until she can lock someone down. god forbid she breaks up with you, then you move on to someone better than her before she can do the same.

i've seen it happen a hundred times and have had it happen to me. trust me on this one. just sever the relationship now. it'll be shitty and painful, but it'll be clean and quick.

the really fucked up part is she doesn't even know why she wants to do this. she's not consciously thinking that this is what she's doing, but it's how women are wired.

sorry, op. it's over. there will be someone else along soon enough. the world is full of beautiful women - they're a dime a dozen. don't stay fucked up over one for longer than is healthy. good luck and don't be a fag.

she'll fuck the bull...

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

then

therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/

read this right fucking now, user. Let me help save you lots of pain.

shes fucking other dudes

she is going to get as much dick as possible, then bail... so if you consider that bad, then, yeah, bad.

>Shit test in progress.

when you grow up you'll find that these types of women are a dime a dozen. Date 5 and you'll find at least 2. By the way, what's the girl that's horny all the time going to be doing when she spends a while away from you? Read the articles i posted earlier.

Listen to this guy

>Horney all the time
>Wants to take a break
user...

By the end of the month her vagina will come back to you looking like an extra large vanilla milkshake.

Its bad, cheat on her she will do the same to you and request a permanent split once she finds someone else

>Is this bad?
Yes
>What do I do Sup Forums
Nothing. You fucked

who is grill on pic ?

She's lying. It's what females do

That bitch going to go fuck someone, mark my words. Do it, fuck other whores and don't tell her a fucking word.

If you say yes, then go and fuck all you want. because believe me, she will do the same.

this
except if you dont mind the break take it as well just fuck a bunch of females she knows

Sounds like she wants big black dick mate, sorry

She wants to get her fuck on probably wants some nigger cock, she wants to keep her back up choice around by saying no sex with other people, guaranteed she comes back in a month with a STD. Dump her worthless ass user

second this

yeah shes going to go fuck some other dude and doesnt want to feel bad about herself for doing it. shes probably already done it. move on.

Dude. You fuck and you fuck. Not with ppl your friends know. Go somewhere, meet a perfect stranger. And fuck. If youve been faithful to her, spoil yourself while she takes her break. If she wants to stay together, lie, you werent together, you did nothing wrong, just got some sweet strange pussy, now youre back all hers again. If she dont want you back, then high 5 motherfucker

This, 100%, don't kid yourself OP.

yeah seems ultra legit

Exactly this. She's trying to end it without ending it. Pull off the band aid and fuck anything with a hole and a heartbeat.

Right, this happened to me last year. Turned out the bitch was trying to get on someone else, and now she wants me back but knows ive fucked multiple other people in that time. Dont take chances with bitches.

It's a trap. She wants to hold you down while she fucks someone else. Don't fall for it.

post nudes faggot

Your relationship is most likely over OP.

she's probably got another guy she wants to try out, but doesn't want to "cheat" so creating this hiatus is just a loophole. And if the other guy doesn't work out, she figures you'll still be waiting around for her.

good, the sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be. that is much closer to the natural way than what modern gynocentric pussified society wants to program into everyones brains,and the chicks will be attracted to it on a base level, they won't know why though.....

Get I her moms pants and then post any of all nudes of your gf/ex/thot that you have do our enjoyment and tribute

Fuck me , where were your words when I needed you years ago..

I am not sure though, would many guys approach her? Would I have to be worried in that regard?

guy approach girls everyday every time of the day that's a fact

you've got to be kidding...

Obvious troll at this point. Fuck off, OP.

I would love her to suck me tbh.
And I'm quite the no-blood-flowing-in-my-veins-fag so yeah, someone will ask her out.
Easy solution is clone yourself and marry the best person you can. Yourself, be the ultimate fag.

>play flute?
Suck dick

She's fucking someone else I guarantee it

Just tell her if she wants to go through with it, you consider it a break-up. Don't back down.

This

She wants to take a break so that she can see whether she'd rather be with the other guy.

>Would many guys approach her?

What are you twelve? Have your balls dropped or are you just licking her pussy? Men will fucking approach a trash can if they think they can get laid from it.

>She says she doesn't want either of us to have sex with anyone during that time but she needs to think.
Correction she doesn't want YOU having sex during this period of time

I fell for this once. It was the end of the fall semester and she was going home up north for winter break.

She sent a text message that said:
>"i did something bad"
>"what happened" I say
>"i was at some party, and this guy kissed me"
>"did things go any further?"
And her simple fucking reply was:
>"not with him"

Try to be extra nice and be more clear about what she can do to be extra nice to you.

Find out what both of you want with your lives and if the possibility of something better is worth the risk of getting something worse or nothing at all.

Your relationship is on the rocks bud. Her wanting to taking a break is her having doubts about your compatibility. I'd break up with my girl if she told me she wanted a break.

This guy is right. Op don't worry about it, it'll hurt a little but do something productive and you'll be happy again I. No time without the bitch. And I guarantee you'll find someone better

having just been that person. what i can tell u is they wanna break up but arent strong enough to do it then

Hearty kek

LOL, she is going to fuck all the guys in the world, and you won't.

Break it off with her.

This guy is a bitch don't listen to him

love that meme

nah if theyve been faithful it doesnt necessarily mean shell cheat. for sure means shes ready to move the fuck on tho

She wants to fuck another guy but she doesn't want you to fuck another female. She is afraid of you, the new female will have control over you because her pussy will be better or she'll suck your cock better. Possibly, the new chick will just do things that your gf won't. So she's afraid.

You love her? You want to keep her? Allow her to have a fuck buddy. Talk to her. My wife is the same way. I agreed to let my wife have a fuck buddy and our sexlife went through the roof. My wife will now do things she wouldn't do before.

I have an average dick. My wife has a deep pussy and I can't hit the bottom like she likes. I'm thick as fuck but not long. Her buddy is thin but long and has really good tasting load. She loves it. I love her to fuck him and swallow his loads. It's made her swallow some for me too.

If you want to keep her, learn to let her fuck another guy. My wife has made comments about eating pussy, so I'm sure soon that will be next. At some point I'll be fucking another female with her but I'm not really interested in that. Hard to top my wife's pussy.

She isnt answering my calls and now I am getting paranoid.

She posted she was out about 2 hours ago

I think she is drunk

"goodbye cunt" should of been your last words

She's getting railed hard bud

This is probably the most legit post here. Move on, she'll either crumble because you can, or you'll just be glad you got rid of her.

you have allowed societal degradation/programing to exploit the weakness of your genetic makeup...

in case this thread isn't a troll thread and OP really is this dumb, here's my advice.

OP, stop calling her. stop talking to her. cut all contact. do whatever the fuck you want, fuck girls, don't fuck girls, that's up to you. she says she wants to wait for a month? wait 2 months. don't answer a single thing she texts or calls or anything.

after 2 months, text her something random, like "oh lol the grocery store finally had that flavor of ice cream you really like, made me think of you". at this point she will be missing you so badly that she will be begging you guys to get back together.

the problem right now is clearly that you're a fucking push over. following these steps lets her show you that if she doesn't want you in her life anymore, you have no fucking problem fucking off.

idk if this OP is trolling but leave her bitch ass... she gon suck a lotta dick

Even if you love her, this isn't going to end well, so at least end it MY terms.
You say something along the lines of "I'm not comfortable with that, you truly don't want to be with me and this is how you're trying to keep from feeling like a bad person, this relationship is over, you are selfish."
and really commit to it, commit to being the one to break up with her and telling her she's the one in the wrong, without name calling or anything, just that she's a bad person.

believe me or don't, she's already got another guy in mind and has plans to fuck him guilt free.

It's done, bro. Sorry you've got a weak ass bitch who won't end things respectably but that's what they usually do.

Protip: Be done now. Because she's DEFINITELY going to go fuck someone else and use that as a springboard from your relationship and that'll hurt when you find out.

OP is posting crap about her "going out" and "getting drunk" now. In another 20 minutes or so he'll be posting pictures of some whore getting railed by a pack of niggers. He's just trying to live out some cuck fantasy, it's obviously all BS.

Stop being baited, retards.

Based post. Take this advice, user.

A break means she wants to fuck other people for a while.

That's what Sup Forums says.

What it really means is she's been cheating on you and she's getting tired of sneaking around and wants to fuck without looking at her phone and seeing your

>haven't heard from you in a while. You must be taking a nap:) miss you beautiful !

i cant delete the post or I would

Agreed.

I'll bet you $500 that she fucks someone within a couple days of your "break."

we all know you wont take any advice to heart anyway
noone does. thats why everyone here has experienced your shit and chose to play it out, see how it goes, agonizing over it and just suffering a lot.
you'll do too.
in a year you'll feel better.

dump. her. ass.

She is going to cheat on you in this time.

As someone with my bitch after she asked for this, if you love her there's one thing to do. Fucking tell her no. tell her that you love her too damn much to let her go for even that long. You take her to the fanciest fucking restaurant.. Or her favorite.. Then you eat her out after and then go home. If you fucking cum, you blew it. Focus on her. Make her see that side and keep it up for as long as it takes. Love her like she's leaving.

If you don't love her then fucking dump the bitch for suggesting a break.

just do what she's going to do and fuck some girl and not tell her about it. Fair's fair, no need to go too far just to be an alpha dog.

Im sorry dude but its 100% probable that she is into another son of a bitch