What happened to King Krule?

what happened to King Krule?

literally who

oh that guy who made one OK song, idk smoking weed you faggot what do you think?

He made one good song and then died.

Fuck these dudes in this thread I agree, he's a fantastic artist and I want more from him

Hip hop is dying,

Av ante Gard is the key.

Think Kanye doing an album with Josh Homme.

Am I the only one who liked his Archy Marshall album more than his King Krule album?

Kanye Homme

That needs to happen.

I remember reading somewhere that he got tired of people tagging his stuff with "and you won't guess how young the singer is!"

I take it he's waiting to be older to drop more stuff then, his one album is really nice desu.

I'm confused. Are you guys talking about Baby Blue or Easy Easy?

Easy Easy.

Baby Blue

ocean bed

Rock bottom

noose of jah city

he abdicated

Borderline

Out Getting Ribs

Trips don't lie.

Would put Neptune Estate at second.

I don't know how or why this album passed Sup Forums by, but it's a fuckin 9/10 and better than his King Krule work

finishing school maybe?

He's releasing something under the King Krule moniker soon.

been releasing material within different projects under different monikers since 6 feet

Has This Hit

These are correct

Thanks, I didn't even know this existed!

i realllllly liked it but i dont know if i could say more than his last king krule album

I liked his second album but I wish he'd make another one similar to 6 feet beneath the moon

fantastic album. thames water is such a good song

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong duked it out with him on his pirate ship. Then he played possum after a few hits, even showing a fake credits sequence to trip the player up before coming back with a surprise attack. Ultimately they're able to get all of DK's bananas back.

King Krule EP > 6ftBTM

He's made an album under his actual name Archy Marshall and he's coming out with a project with his brother called hypnodisc.

Octopus

>Mainstream, conventional rawk artist + Mainstream, conventional hip-hop artist = Avant Garde
um what??

Ceiling.

The ratatouille guy isn't music related

kek