What are some dynamite live performances?

what are some dynamite live performances?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=wDyC4RAGCBI
youtube.com/watch?v=XIYMHT5Qrcw
youtube.com/watch?v=r9-42mu1D9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QfKXjtakQu0
vimeo.com/32743988
youtube.com/watch?v=YSRjYYUE-_c
youtube.com/watch?v=_9HYwYdS4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tR646C8YDQw
youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yaz5V6OFQlo&t=182s
youtube.com/watch?v=QmjQmyd9Oro
youtu.be/-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U
youtube.com/watch?v=4i6jtsCpImo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjY1x9RgbdE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com

youtube.com/watch?v=wDyC4RAGCBI

Bill Burr said on his podcast that Skid Row's performance of Monkey Business on SNL was fucking amazing.

I havnt Youtubed it yet.

Better version.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIYMHT5Qrcw

Probably should...

Any Jamiroquai performance.
Jay is on his fifties, dancing, running and jumping all over the stage.
I will never forget it

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-42mu1D9Y

no vids yet but recently ariana grande been a blast

ur dumb. Stop being dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfKXjtakQu0

vimeo.com/32743988

youtube.com/watch?v=YSRjYYUE-_c

>literally recomending dynamite performance
what more do you want

Deference for the recently deceased, but maybe that's asking too much of interweb.

you know you are right. i am kinda sad they died with the last thing they heard being ariana grande. fuck everyone else who died today.rite? at least they were prob listening to Freddie as they starved to death

Bad taste in music shouldn't be a death sentence. Imagine the pile of corpses if we had to deal with mayhem at a One Direction show. Don't know what you mean about starving to death though. Bad point?

no it means your virtue signaling is pointless because literally thousands of peopel die everyday from terrible situations without you blinking an eye so outrage over this is actually more offensive to me than Sup Forums blowing up with ariana grande memes

this one is up there

youtube.com/watch?v=_9HYwYdS4wQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tR646C8YDQw

youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI

What are you trying to articulate? Are you trying to say that lack of transcendent awareness of all imdividual human conditions means that we should phfff off the suffering we do happen to encounter? That seams like a dumb position. We can't fix everything right now, but we can try to fix something. Lots of people die in bad situations, so lets try to make it only some instead of lots. Tomorrow could be several instead of some. Right?

You don't seem to have a really good grasp on how death of fellow humans might affect other humans. Autism speaks, often way too loudly.

Yesterday :)

DELET

>>>>>>Reddit
And please fucking stay there.

Different user. I'm with you, making fun of people that just died is pretty lame. Not because it's in bad spirit, because it's just a very good joke. But you're on fucking Sup Forums bro. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by elucidating autistic edgy teenagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yaz5V6OFQlo&t=182s

>it's just not a very good joke***

Sup Forums children are pathetic

Ghost, Green Day(no hate pls), Slayer (mostly for the pit though), Testament

youtube.com/watch?v=QmjQmyd9Oro

youtu.be/-xQQzi0IdLY

blows my mind every time

youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

Still circlejerking about Freddie Mercury like this 5 years later is how you can point out insecure redditors trying to fit in.

Any of the Who's performance. ANY.

Say what you will about Pete Townshend's guitar skills but he is the grand daddy of onstage histrionics and dynamite performances. The only guy who could ever hold a candle to him is Jimi Hendrix, who I would also recommend.

youtube.com/watch?v=4i6jtsCpImo

/thread

I heard they finale bombed.

You know that Pete and Jimi almost got into a fist fight over which band would follow the other at the Monterrey Pop music festival in 1967 don't you?

Thanks for the recommendation! I will check this ``Jimi Hendrix" guy out!

haha hey /r/Sup Forums include me in the screencap :)))

Red hot chilli peppers - Don't forget me

youtube.com/watch?v=hjY1x9RgbdE

gets me so pumped

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

One of the best live performances of all time

If you like 60s Who you just might like Jimi Hendrix.

You might also want to check out this little power trio called CREAM as well. Good stuff.

I LOVE the expression on Bill Kreutzman's face. I gotta listen to this track though. A DS/WR/DS reprise sounds interesting if not sublime especially a 1971 performance.

damn, how did a boss ass dude like this die with a noose on his neck and his dick in his hands?

this is unfair desu

they always win

also the MC5. there were never official videos of them, but just from listening to there music is already exhausting just cause of there high energy performances

All of the KG&tWZ ones are awesome.
>inb4 shill.