What's the point of this?

What's the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/consumer-reports-just-called-out-chrysler-for-its-alarmingly-bad-quality-2016-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To separate the boys from the men

>insecurity intensifies
Muh manuals

To make nerds feel good about bad life choices.

Ever seen someone taking off from a signal? You can bet that guy was driving a manual transmission. I drive one, and I easily accelerate the fastest on a highway or from signal. I don't drive anything too fancy either, 2006 330i manual

>Ever seen someone taking off from a signal?
wow, what a wonderful and practical use. is your wife's son really impressed by that?

speaking of bad life choices
businessinsider.com/consumer-reports-just-called-out-chrysler-for-its-alarmingly-bad-quality-2016-2

Sup Israel

Anyone who actually buys a car is making a bad life choice 2bh. Get a real job and lease like an adult with disposable income. I swear americans like being debt junkies

and how is leasing an unreliable piece of shit different from buying it?

Maintenance is free ya dip, warranty covers everything. Plus only having it for a few months means it's less likely to break down.

Hahaha le cuck meme amarite

>Leasing for only few months
man you americans have it easy.
also, enjoy getting stuck in the buttfuck out of nowhere, b-b-but at least it's free to repair.

hi

Memes aside.

Better control of the car, in some cases even better fuel economy.

Cars with Manual transmissions are also cheaper.

Better fuel mileage
Cheaper maintenance
More reliability
More control over your car

I read in /o/ that in America manual transmission cars are usually more expensive because it's seen as an "enthusiast option" lel

>Chrysler a shit
More news at 11

Europeans use it so they get used to handling big dicks. They'll need that skill when their wives' refugee boyfriends need a sexual release.

to insert into pussy

oldfags will know this meme :-)

My parents auto takes of decently fast, especially when I'm using the paddle shifters. Never driven a manual though but I imagine it is just practice to get that shift time down.

>six limbs
>cant dedicate the extra two to operating a manual
really makes you think

>no limbs because you're a pile of ash

sniffety sniff

Committing suicide

So you can actually control your car, and not the other way around.

>russia start usual "lets conquer some shitty weak country for profit"
>Kanye West, the 46th American president, call the NATO summit
>"okay, lets finish with russians last time and forever"
>sending NATO troops to Russia
>NATO administration and international Russia's goverment
>every car have manual transmission
>"damn we cant handle this"
>leave Russia
>MUH MT

Kanye West new single "Uncle Tommy's Gun" reach 4th place in Billboard 200

Better control over the effective torque range on small displacement. Of course on giant boat anchor engines blubbering along at 2000 rpm the entire time getting half the fuel economy of other engines it wont matter.

A waste of time.

>touhou
Have you learned nothing?
Must i BEAT some sense into you?

oh you still lurk this shithole

>I swear americans like being debt junkies
>having to take a loan in order to buy a car

I though burgers were rich

Fuck off pansy and go pack to Sup Forums

makes cars fun

I don't really like driving automatic transmission. You don't really know what the car is going to do next.
With a manual I can switch to a low gear to support the brakes when I want to.
Also, with a manual it's far easier to control your car at very low speeds using the clutch, when parking for example. Automatic transmissions make it very hard to drive slower than idle speed.

trigger amerilards

>You don't really know what the car is going to do next.
This is a perfectly valid excuse for a horse drawn cart. A car with an automatic transmission isn't some kind of jack-in-the-box.

As a german, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Germans have many flaws but at least they truly like cars and are not Anglo-New-Worlder tier when it comes to driving.

Yeah, I can always perfectly predict what a horse is going to do next.

It's something that makes autists and nerds feel better about themselves, keeping them from killing themselves.

>What's the point of this?
It's cheaper, more reliable, weighs less, easier to mend and doesn't feature energy losses of the hydraulic coupling.

mechanical autism