Can someone explain me why I should continue to live? Everyday is boring and painful...

Can someone explain me why I should continue to live? Everyday is boring and painful, barely get any sleep and I can't see myself, and I really try hard, in any kind of future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont have to, kys

Because being dead is no fun, you've got to cherish and hold on the live, no matter how shit it gets, never give in

Kill you op..you are a piece of shit. No one love you dumbass

Want to try that again?

I am loved by my family. Probably the only reason I am alive, is so I don't traumatize them.

You can always fap

Every life is worthless unless you do something with it, trying to save you is pointless because naturally not every life will be worth something. But in the end, whether you make it worth something, kys now, or live a worthless life is all up to you, nothing is holding you back except yourself.

I've been thinking more and more about killing myself for the past few years. I don't think I would ever have the guts to do it but if I'm already thinking about it at 28 years old, who knows. I do love sleeping though and I often wish I could just sleep for a week or month.

>waiting for substitute teacher in 3rd period
>literally starving
>Andy Sixx walks in
>rub my eyes in disbelief
>make eye contact and he gives me a Mona Lisa smile
>how does he know, I quiver
>fall into a strange daze craving logs, logs all around me
>suddenly snap back to reality
>one deep thunderous stomach gurgle reverberates
>Andy stops, turns, then looks at the time
>bells about to ring, he tells me to stay
>B... but i'm so hungry, I need to eat!
>his smile reassures everything will be alright
>Andy pauses the WW2 documentary, the bell rings
>The room is empty except for us
>Andy faces away from me and drops his pants
>i sit stunned like a school girl
>he beckons me with his ass
>as I approach saliva drenches my throat
>what was I craving?
>i kneel amazed at the pristine quality of this man's asshole
>had he ever taken a shit in his life i wondered
>his purple puckered flower blossomed right in front of me
>the beginings of a dark creamy steamy dreamy log extrudes
>no smell, no odor at all, its..perfect
>I engulf the circumference of his asshole with wet lips
>Andy saying nothing as my hunger pangs deep inside
>with the instinct of a newborn I suck
>I had tendies, roll ups, and sandwiches in my brown bag
>but everything i needed was in Andy Sixx's brown logs

You are gonna die someday anyway, Op. No point in looking forward for it. Meanwhile, do whatever the fuck you want if you really don't care about living anymore

if there was no such things as jobs, school etc then i'm pretty sure suicide would be way low. humans are designed to just walking around, eat, shit, and fuck and people forced a society with laws and stuff. not saying murder should be legal and there shouldn't be any laws, but i feel like its only natural to feel sad and feel like your being forced into a corner.

dont do it OP
theres a reason life is called the beautiful struggle
life can be shitty, quite a lot
but the good moments are definitely worth it
Im sure there will be some of those in your future too so dont give up :)

I'd probably prefer not existing in the first place, which is quite the paradox. But I'm even younger than you, which leads some people to believe that I am somehow not qualified for depression. I just don't see any purpose in life currently and my psychologist can't even convince me.

1. All things pass.
2. Suicide only leaves a lifetime of pain for those you leave behind.
Back to 1. Give it time.

There's too much to make fun of.
The world is so broken I feel godly having fun thinking about it - could be the army though, no idea.

Be glad ur not a bumbling retard and that you have ur senses and shit. Other than that get on medication man the medicated life is kickass. I've been on benzos and I love it.

The only goodtime I've had was my childhood, everything after puberty has been the most depressing and boring, and just overall shitty experience. Still in education, I don't want to have but need to function in society at all. Which does not help at all, sometimes I wish someone would break into my house and kill me in my sleep to prevent waking up in the morning.

Op you Ever sniff your mom Or sisters dirty panties?

My brother, who also suffers from depression, always says that there is no happiness, only a lack of knowledge. Probably stole that quote from somewhere.

op, Sometimes life is a bit like a movie, if the starts shit. the middles shit chances are the end is going to bed shit too so no one should blame you for walking out early

If you aren't happy with your life, take concrete steps to make yourself happy. You only have one life to live, you have people who love you, happiness is achievable if you make the effort required. Don't give up, things can and will get better.

If you don't already, start exercising regularly.

Well what's keeping me going is that you only get to live once, and it's likely nothing happens after death. Might be a fruity response, but the nothingness of death scares the fuck out of me.

Some days are above average, others are downright shitty, but they are experiences. Hope you feel better user.

>Op you Ever sniff your mom Or sisters dirty panties?
Don't have a sister. And have no thing for Mom stuff.

What has happened to the human race is a travesty. We are all slaves- never forget that. This world is owned by what? 10ppl maybe? They have our lives in their hands, and they control it all. What should have been freedom and love was destroyed by greed and selfishness, and now we slave to exist.

>be me
>wake up at 3:00pm every day
>do the same shit every day
>22 kissless virgin
>think to myself "I'm not that bad I guess"
>always felt that if things start to go downhill might as well try tinder, everyone I know gets laid on tinder
>try it
>no matches
>the one thing that I thought could get me laid that I lowered myself down to didn't work
>now I'm jobless, no education, no money, never had sex, never had a gf, no friends nearby and family hates me because last year I had to move back to their home
Where did it all go? I used to have friends, went to school, had hopes for the future, had something to wake up to in the morning. Now I can't even remember the last time I woke up in the morning...fuck my life, I want to die but too pussy to do it, not even bothered what my parents might think of it

I know what you mean, I honestly don't think anyone would care. Well, maybe at first a few people would but I think I would be forgotten pretty quickly. My parents enable my drug addiction by selling me pills (dad is also an alcoholic who completely ruined our family/mom has lost her marbles and makes subtle sexual advances toward me, been going on for the past 6 years). I have a decent paying career job, thing is though I don't trust myself moving out and being able to take care of myself completley. I'm a functioning addict as in I'll pay my bills and go to work but other than that I don't want to do shit.

I'd like to change myself to my ideal self, but I just can't. It's hard to even get up in the morning, especially now that I am on break. I just waste away. Even if I set goals for the day, I don't even start working on it. I don't play games, don't watch shows anymore, I just do nothing or sleep.

You should go watch some yuri anime. The most heart-warming of modern culture.

Do you think depression is genetic? Because my family has a serious problem with psychological issues in recent history. My Brother, Mother, and some family members of my father's side are all either in care or depressed at home.(Brother)

Not into anime

youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg

Kill Your self Stream Exit bag

>start exercising that will change everything!

I always love hearing that, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I think about death often.

Are you being treated by professionals?

I weigh slightly above average, and always question how people can get seriously fat. Like honestly do they drink mayonnaise? It's not a tragedy and I went through phases of being overweight and being nearly anorexic.

My mother is in treatment, though it's reinforcing the wrong ideas because she portays the situation in a wrong light. My brother was for a short while, but they treated him the wrong way. I am in semi-professional care, with a psychologist in my educational facility

Definitely. My parents and brother suffer some degree of depression, as do I. My mom and brother take pills for it while my dad drinks himself until he is wasted and pops vicodin. My grandparents were also pretty messed up with drugs, depression as well as my moms siblings and father's siblings.

Your whole family suffers from depression? Your mom, your brother and yourself?

My brother has been at home for let's say 4 years, he's 22 now. And it has gotten so bad that our parents allow him to grow weed in our house so that he has something to do.

My brother has depression, I do aswell.
My mother is suffering from loads of problems, like anxiety, recently diagnosed ADD, and overall high stress. My dad, says he's fine but really he is lost with the situation.

Although I can assure you that our life isnt at all bad, upper middle class. No alcohol or drug abuse and not really criminal, except that whole weed growing business.

If you feel suicidal and overwhelmed, seek for better treatment. Tell your psychologist that you need more, that you are not feeling well and like you are not progressing, ask for direct help. The least you can do is give it the best try you can to make things better before giving up.

You see, I am trying to keep it on the down low. It's more or less unofficial because I can't really let my parents know. They'd either worry too much which I really want to prevent, or play it off as a phase or imitating my brother although we have nearly completely different reasons

there is no point to life unless you can make one up. its up to you, not someone else, especially the Sup Forumstards around here to figure out that shit. you don't have to continue, either, totally your choice.