I need someone to convince me of not going to an asian massage parlour for some action

I need someone to convince me of not going to an asian massage parlour for some action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHficJLPeSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've actually been to one before and thinking about going today

Why wouldn't you want to go?

Handjobs suck. Better off just jerking yourself off. Especially if the handjob is from someone "just doing their job"

I'd like to go to an asian parlour but only if I'm guaranteed to get a full service.
Any good place in Montreal?

Well, its expensive first of all and I kind of see it as a defeat

I know a masseuse there who likes me because i look young and even lets me fuck her without a condom. She says its only for me and one other client But I cant get erect when i fuck her, i hate the small beds

You will pay for a handjob from Ming Ming and you will regret it when you can even get it up. And most likely you will be recorded for future black mail by the local yacuza gang.

>Rubmaps.com

youtube.com/watch?v=CHficJLPeSQ

pay for membership

because they cost too mch

Lucky amerifags, wish I had a beautiful Asian handjob while just chilling.

would I get service even if I look young? im 19 btw

(you)
Also, I heard they call it yellow keksikus

>backpage
> women for men
> find your area/ location
> look for incall or outcall
> bargin her down
> profit

Is there a bukkake event involved?

need name of the asian actress

You'll probably pay for the massage and a tip for what ever else probably 40 hand job 100 blow job and 150 to fuck so at the 60 bucks massage feed to what ever the extras. And on top of that they won't look like in the picture.
Get a hookers it's better bang for your buck pun intended

Go do it

Ho Ling Mo Sah Ting Immasuckthatdick

U like grandma handjob?

you'll pay a lot of money to be jerked off by an Asian grandma that smells like she just got done cooking orange chicken

Go if you haven't before. Once you've done it a few more times, you realize how much safer (STDs) and cheaper it is to stay home and fap

>She says its only for me

>First and only time at AMP (Korean)
>Paid $200
>Full service and table shower
>Condom broke
>Finished anyway
>feel like I have AIDS

Ive probably spent about 10000 dollars at massage parlors over the years. Why do u not want to go?

This. It's awkward and shady as fuck. Feels aids man.

>implying I don't want the yakuza distributing my handjob tape

dude with that kind of money you could've just invested in a really nice exotic bird

Eh, for the price of a few visits you can just fly to Thailand or Cambodia and spend a week getting your nuts off.

Any way to find winning massage parlours without paying for membership on some site?