I'm a faggot

I'm a faggot.
I love her so fucking much, Sup Forums
I really think this is the one.
She is absolutely perfect in every single way.

Until you break up then she's the most horrible cunt on the planet. Go fuck yourself.

Dont wait for anything, do everything as quick as possible, if yes, shes yours sooner, if no, it'll all be over sooner.

Fuck off back to tumblr you cringey fag-faced piece of shit.

Virgins detected

That's awesome OP, good luck. Just be ready for her not to feel the same. Remember YOLO and no regrets brah, no matter how things turn out, don't want to live without action.

this

Not even a virgin. Just a guy who's learned from his past relationships that bitches ain't worth the mental deterioration.

Fuck all these other posters OP. I feel you bro, tell me whats going on.

"perfect"? this guy is fucking retarded

Your dick is probably just small then you faggot

She's not like the others, man

Crazy Russian Hacker.

Trust me, if that was the issue I would have an hero'd a long time ago.

Wanna have sex with me? Hmu on kik

How so? lots of people say that.

You are absolutely a faggot.

DO NOT marry this chick until you realize there are others out there. I was a kissless, virgin, beta-fag for many, many years. Finally found a sweet girl who's hot and loves me and I could marry. All I think about now is dating other girls and how little experience I've had. Not that I want to ditch her, just have a little broader dating experience is all.

People remarry all the time. There is no "the one" Get the fuck over her and if you can't DO NOT marry her.

Then what are you waiting for? GO GO GO

trips are the truth m8

no guy or girl is ever going to be the perfect one, its all about compromising and settling for what you got. i know that sounds fucked up but it's the truth. you're settling for her and she is settling for you, its just life my dude

Amen user amen.