Elite Oline or Elite Dline?

O-line.

Cowboys O-line has eventually bitchmade every D-line they've gone up against. D-line has the advantage early on, but they get tired more quickly than O-lines.

Defense wins championships

Great job parroting a pleb opinion.

seahawks and broncos

Nice """posture""" there...

In all sports all that cares is offense, even mroe in American sports

D-Line

Not the Vikings

go back

Would have been a blowout without the Vikings getting help from the refs.

Elite O line.

Where

The refs helped out Dallas more. The Dallas O-Line had to cheat to even have a chance against the Vikings front 7

d line

allows you to hide a weak secondary

That's such bullshit. Any time the Cowboys had a big play, they called a ticky-tack holding call to keep it close.

That's not even mentioning the absolute bullshit of Scandrick's supposed "hands-to-the-face" call on a big interception.

The refs were holding the Vikings hands that entire game.

o-line for offense

d-line for defense

ticky-tack holding is still holding, hands to the face is still hands to the face even if it's away from the play. it's not hard to understand. bullshit is when refs blatantly ignore obvious calls

Brazil u white man

>ticky-tack holding is still holding

You can call holding on almost every single play. Refs game the score by being really arbitrary with this.

>Bullshit is when refs blatantly ignore obvious calls

Like the false start on the 2 point conversion that should have backed up the Vikings another 5 yards?

Not only was the Scandrick call away from the play, but he didn't even really touch his facemask. That was the worst call in the entire game.

Oline because it's less boring

>You can call holding on almost every single play

Still believing this myth.

You are right about that second false start though, it'll be interesting to see how teams play the Cowboys now that the Vikings have shown how to beat them

oline is way harder to do right and a single shit offensive lineman can ruin the whole unit while a dline you can get away with a few average players and an elite player or two and be a solid line

How is that exactly??

Elite o-line. You can patch a defense easier than a shitty offensive line. That's why the Cowboys should be the favorites for the owl.

Saints, Colts, pats, Green Bay, numerous teams have won with patchwork defenses. It's much easier to rely on your offense than your defense.

Defense can score points as well. Defense wins championships. D-line preferred over o-line.

What ever the Vikings defense did it worked, they held them to two TDs. One coming off a terrible mistake in the blown coverage, and the other coming off the fumbled punt. Dallas memed their way to a win, which is what good teams do. If a team can play defense like the Vikings and put points on the board it will give Dallas problems

Have a top 2 defense with elite players at every level I guess

Sounds easy

Retarded Vikings fans think that game was special but the Cowboys have been getting shit calls from the refs in almost every game ever since they blew out the Packers and Bengals in back to back weeks. The Eagles and Browns were the only exceptions because one team is trash and the other actually found a way to be competitive with the Cowboys before Dak learned how to handle NFL blitzes.

That TD wasn't really a blown coverage Minnesota's safeties were getting closer and closer to the line to stop Zeke and FINALLY we threw over the top of them

>there are plebs on Sup Forums who actually believe this

O-line for sure. Compare the cowboys' record this season to the eagles'.

D-Line

vikings d is pretty good.
so if you're saying cause turnovers (cowboys are +6 in t.o. differential) and hold the opposing offence on key third downs then ya the boys are 'exposed'.
as exposed as every other team in the league you homo. the cowboys still find a way to win when most other teams with 4 fumbles (2 lost) would lose by double digits.

elite punter

incoming to dallas 2017

A bad O-line is way harder to compensate for than a bad D-line. Plus there are fewer good O-lines than D-lines in the league

I'm thinking elite though, like pressure on the QB every play fucking shit up causing turnovers kind of eliteness

Great O-lines are better than great D-Lines but they're so much harder to build.

4 good Olinemen, and 1 shitty Olinemen still means you have a not great Oline because one faggot is giving up pressure every time.

3 shitty D-linemen and 1 good D-lineman can still make for a decent D-line.

Great O-line focused teams are so rare so it'll be interesting to see how the Cowboys fair in the playoffs.

trips of truth.

I.e. browns niners jags phins Texans Colts ravens anits falcons jets bears etc etc

This.

It depends how elite we're goin.
I would take a person with lawrence taylor talent and the rest good over most if not all elite olines

Pats won on a defense play.

Saints, Colts, and Green Bay when they had a defense worth talking about. When those defenses collapsed, those teams never made a strong push again despite their offenses being good to elite.

It is worth nothing that the 2006-7 colts defense was actually really fucking bad during the regular season, like bottom five bad. They did turn it on in the playoffs though.

But then, they never would have even gotten into the playoffs without Peyton and friends carrying the team to 12-4.

If the Cowboys could acquire even one elite pass rusher, they would be unstoppable in the trenches. Their D-line can already stop the run, but can't get pressure on QBs at all.

Yeah that was true in a time before Roger Goodell's flag football shitshow

Does she have any nudes?

That green bay defense carried them into the owl

>Picked off vick to seal the game
>Picked off matty icy twice, one for a pick 6
>Picked off burrs for a pick 6
>Picked off big Ben twice, one for 6

Some would even say it was the offense who blow the game against Seattle.

Also the Saints 2009 wasn't that great either. They just forced a ton of turnovers.

Elite O-line probably sells more jerseys so lets go for that.

>They just forced a ton of turnovers.
The horror.

I'd like to penetrate her O line with my D line

Not really. Dlinemen get their name called on sacks. Olinemen are expected to just not fuck up on each play. Fans arent really gonna notice "hey that lineman has succesfully not fucked up on 87% of his plays today!" But they will notice if the defensive end had 2 sacks

I kinda meant jerseys of the rest of the offense. I don't have any numbers on this but I'd imagine that most of your jersey sales are your quarterback, receivers and running back and if you can make them look good that'll boost your sales overall.

Literally have had that elite o-line for fucking years though

God damn it. God fucking damn it.

Anyone else here more than fucking sick of these Viqueer excuse force opinions? I mean seriously, it's refs this and injuries that but when it is convenient you completely flip flop. Fuck off.