Why are Brazilians so slutty?

Literally never seen one of them dressed in anything else but thongs and bikinis for girls, or speedos and shorts for guys.

Post moar faggot

Because that's the image that Brazil sells to the world about our women. Next question?

Because they are monkeys who roleplay as human beings

I can see where she pisses from

>being slutty
>dressing comfy for the weather
I've never thought that Hungary was a muslim country

It was actually. IIRC it was called Kanizsy those times.

Don't bully the poor landlocked steppe people
They don't know what beaches are like

>Next question?
Can you post Brazilian sluts?
This is now a Brazilian sluts thread

I've never been to Brazil, but parts of Florida are considered tropical and the humidity becomes an annoyance. Especially if you wear glasses or you like taking pictures.

>a country where you lose your virginity to your older cousin or aunt

that pic is so comfy and nice. reminds me brazilian TV serias which my grandma always watched when I visited her on her village. I wish Brazil became a place like I've seen in that serias.

I'm on my cellphone and I don't have sluts images stored. Next question?

and boring american girls still weare closed swimwears despite the humidity.

>dressing comfy for the weather

Then how come people who live in the desert wear clothing that covers the entire body? Checkmate. You're all just sluts. I bet teens sent to go grab a bag of milk to the shop next door often end up thoroughly de-virginized by the time they get back.

Because Brazil is fucking hot lads

Hot

They don't have to deal with the same humidity. Women's dress in Muslim cunts would stick to their breasts and ass in Brazil. They wouldn't be able to walk without their legs swishing back and forth as their waterlogged robes weigh them down.

>humidity.
What does that even mean?

Amount of water in the air. When humidity is high and temperature drops down, you get fog.

Oh, okay. And what happens if humidity is high and it's warm?

>What does that even mean?
I've been to Surgut this winter and humidity means a lot.
Example: it's -40c outside and 60%, then it would be feels like -20c or -25c.
But when the humidity ups to 90% or even more this fucking weather feels like -50c.
Sauna tier weather, it becomes difficult to breathe etc.

Glass fogs up. Clothes get wet. It becomes particularly hellish when you're in the city because the hot concrete sends all of that moisture right back up into the air.

sweat doesn't evaporate from your body because the air is already too full of water so it just sticks to you and your clothes get drenched and it's fucking terrible and also mosquitos exist

>the weather in Middle Eastern is the same as Brazil.

Hell on earth, i fucking hate beaches. In Love living @2240m above sea level

chi