Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens

Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens

cont'd from bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39617883

videos.videopress.com/bbnw58EO/17998647_1356426847736391_3347109176739364864_n_hd.mp4 (manifesto 1)

videos.videopress.com/ciAAQ8cR/17986973_452474105144666_4646098739511951360_n_hd.mp4 (manifesto 2/talking to friends???)

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4 (video that went viral, old man of 74 actually getting shot. Fucking brutal. Not for the weak spirited)

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25231/web Scanner 2nd District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25232/web Scanner 3rd District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25233/web Scanner 4th District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web Scanner 5th District

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web Cleveland Police Dispatch and Metro Housing Authority

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBSPQ8qgeDs
videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/mckenseymalin/status/853797275948253184
twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage/status/853783956243742722
youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y
youtube.com/channel/UC55VAeNjVYNp2Umqfo4TOUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cum in me daddy

nigger

niggers tongue my anus

Sucky sucky yum yum nigher faggots

Man i hope the cops don't kill him cuz once he gets to prison ima fuck him to death

i wanna sleep just catch him alrdy

CAN'T CLEAVE THE STEVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=mBSPQ8qgeDs

the only death vid i take it?

where's a video of the shooting, you faggot

i swear i never catch shit on FBlive

The most horrifying thing about this whole situation is that he didn't stream any more of his murders.

Kikes are 100%, so it must be good.

Its in OP dumbass

Shirley, you can't be serious.

yea..i'm fucking dumb

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
pay attention then

Nigger faggot

twitter.com/mckenseymalin/status/853797275948253184

wtf is this

Don't call me Shirley

dont put it in the middle of the list of stupid shit

It should be on top

>EMS for some drugged up dude

I'm not OP, newfriend.

you all talk like
1) you know each other
2) you all black

He sounded more frustrated that he couldn't pinpoint what drug the guy is on than the fact that the guy is on a drug.

There is cross coms between 2 or more districts

Refresh your page

White fusion in parking lot District 5

dumbest nigger i've heard speak in a while

more Black on Black violence..nothing to see here.

I was about to be outraged, but the victim isnt white.

Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry!

Niggertown

Which district is this nigger in?

twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage/status/853783956243742722 :
TheAnonMessage‏
@TheAnonnMessage

Follow
More
BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland PD are under the assumption that the shooter may have escaped the city. Surrounding cities are on high alert.

So tl;dr why exactly did he do it? I'm not gonna watch the manifesto, and what I did watch was all over the place.

cleveland area

I am a concealed weapon carrier and i carry a glock .9mm and im pretty sure if i was that grandpa i would have whipped out my .9mm and shot him faster because i have a 2.3 second draw and can hit headshots at 7 yard range. Shows why you need to be protected in this world with a .9mm to be effective in combat arms situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTj1aGuqh6Y

lost his money gambling and his gf broke up with him
he's also "been the butt of jokes" all his life, poor guy

I do rekt shit all day. But fuck. I feel for that old man hearing that.

he got dumped by some slut and is acting like a whiny little bitch. She probably dumped him for being a fucking psycho

faggot idiot

dawg it's just some bullshit it's my girls fault she broke my heart dawg

see that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get, this was the proudest day in my life yo get something that i EARNED? got one? what have u NERDS ever done, except level up to level 70 on WOW.. fucking nerds, do SOMETHING with youlife

thank god he was black

He doesnt have a manifesto. GIGGA ROGERS does.

lmfao, draw on an already drawn gun and see where that gets you, you stupid fuck.

Yeah I have a feeling this is true.

Why do I get the vibe that this dude is going to turn out to be Muslim?

Fell for the bait lul

"manifesto"

faggot

Until you snap one day and do the same thing to someone you're confident is unarmed

Wow. That sounded so damn autistic.

>police wants to be on tact channel.

confirmed running on TAC for the cleveland shooter, some asshat is asking to switch over

We go to 110 now thank you very much.

probably shot himself already

he wants to go to normal, theyve been on tac the whole time

Whos the bunisher people keep mentioning

My theory is this guy wanted the police to kill him and only killed this one guy but said hes done more to scare people, he hasn't been sighted in a while so suicide is likely

your theories guys?

Lul fell for some bait

I usually post edgy shit about things like this......but I watched that video of the old dude getting shot, and that shit honestly hurt my heart a little. Today I learned that I still have a piece of my soul left

He looked as innocent as an old black man could possibly look. Glasses, cap, old-people clothes.....and the poor guy sounded so scared and helpless when he saw that gun

I know I sound like a little bitch right now....and frankly, I don't give a shit. The asshole that killed him needs to BURN FOREVER

more proof this nigga is long gone

Lol faggot falling for the bait

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

some dude that's live streaming from his car, pretending to be hunting down Steveland Brown

this guy youtube.com/channel/UC55VAeNjVYNp2Umqfo4TOUQ

tried live streaming the man hunt, got sent back home by police

Stop shitposting and actually help you impudent little skin bag of semen

I'm not much of a sympathizer, but I feel genuinely bad for that old guy just minding his own business. Like how much of life must have he seen, you know he without a doubt dealt with heavy racism and oppression in his youth, and then what? Shot by some fucking nigger with girl troubles? Ridiculous..

yea hes probably commited sodoku already, he wanted attention, he wanted his name plastered on TV for all to see, after that its 'ol faithful

>.9mm
kek

Nigger buster

hopefully he was a rapey gangbanger in his youth

How do we know this isnt a looper scenario and he is a time traveler who came back to kill his great great great grandad to stop some sort of world ending event.

Didn't realize that thank you.

The pussy must have been The Bomb to Drive a nigga insane.

what's his current score? I'm pretty sure the other people he talked about killing don't exist.

Shots fired metro district channel from the area of morris black

look how ugly he is, any pussy is a miracle for that nigger

3 SHOTS BOYS

Some shit s happening at metro

P2B (pussy too bomb)

Bän gans nao

This has to be the most polite police department in the country. Excellent manners on display all around.

I agree, a real man would have went straight to a college

Gtfo pansy

The .9mm is a proven combat round why do people always laugh at the .9mm when its been shown to be the best handgun caliber on the market especially because the .9mm is superior acurracy in scenarios with mutiple attackers as a .9mm can penetrate multiple opponents and destroy bones with ease.

Scary how a woman could that to a men isn't?

What school gives out a black in three years. Fucken weak sauce.

_________ is considered a target
"oh thats not good, hes parked in the wrong spot"

Obv theyre going to be on good behavior when thwy have thousands of people listening in

Too late for that.

Cause they know the neckbeards are listening

Or a sorority

you missed earlier when they were arguing about whether or not they should follow the deputy's orders

Imagine them sayin nigga homie dawg after every third word

we can't. we can't know anything for sure. you might be the only person that exists in the universe, the rest is just a hologram.

deputy is prolly listening