Fuck off we're full

fuck off we're full

No, were not. Also the wall is a wasted of money that Mexico will never repay.

Mad cuck is mad. Even the threat of the wall had lowered illegal immigration.

Don't worry, each week there's a mass shooting ensuring more resources for the inmigrants. America is cucked and so are you, gringo

In fact, the flow was reversed nearly a decade ago.
Although more people are coming north than ever before the number going back is even higher and increasing.
The US loses both ways because the southbound numbers include many tax-payers.

New plan; every Mexican that wants in is welcome, legally.

But for every new immigrant we get to throw out one useless redneck.

>mexico will pay for it

lol

Mexico is a shit country. They openly support drug cartels and, for a country that has so little, they squander what they do have because they have such poor leadership.

For instance, they have more natural crude oil than Texas (by a factor of 10), but they don't refine their own oil because their banking system and politics are so corrupt, they can't approve a loan for their own people to build ONE refinery. They're okay shipping it 20,000 miles to west Africa for pennies. They're straight up retarded on every level.

They will never improve the crime in their own country so we have to take steps to protect ourselves from them, regardless of the initial costs

/thread

Rednecks still pay taxes, get rid of the illegal fucks first and then we can worry about fixing the gene pool.

protect yourself from what, an army on horseback? if it were at least a few hundred years ago an actual wall would count for something but with modern ballistics, it's just a retarded waste of money.

Shit ass wall. Most illegals come on a visa then overstay. Also Mexico isn't going to pay it like Trump promised they would. That right there is a backstab.

how are people supposed to get out ?

tell me, which taxes exactly do immigrants not pay?

How many tanks to you think the illegal immigrants will retaliate with?
Fucking retard...

Did I say immigrants? Could have sworn there was an "illegal" in there somewhere.

all the more reason a wall is a retarded idea.

Plot twist: Wall gets never built

ugh, you know what I meant shithead, just answer the damn question.

What's the point of building a wall. All they have to do is go through the gaps or just dig a tunnel under it. Waste of American money.

Do you even understand the function of a wall?

Why do you have walls on your house? They're not going to protect against ballistics and you're even more retarded for having them because no one is coming for you with a tank.

If they dig that wall 100 meters deep, then good luck going under.

No, your question is irrelevant to the conversation since no one said a single thing about legal immigrants. Stop being autistic and try to follow along next time.

tell me, how many "illegals" come by climbing the fence as opposed to those of visa overstays, and does it justify building a wall. I only brought up war shit because thats the only thing a physical wall would be good for even though we aren't warring countries, and people all over the world have the tech to demolish walls.

which taxes do "Illegals" not pay

If our schools were not full of anchor babies maybe our rednecks could learn some shit

>walls can be dug under, climbed or broken.

That's what the guard posts are for.

>Then why not just build the guard posts and save on the wall.

Cause Chairman Trump said he would.

So illegals are now taking our education too?

Too many. Once the person who had that visa is found and deported, they can't do the same thing again since they'll have had their visa revoked. Then they'll result to fence climbing. Which they then won't be able to do, due to a big ass wall.

And I brought up the walls on your house to show you how retarded your argument is. If I wanted in your house, your walls aren't going to stop my car from crashing through them, so why bother? Why put a lock on your door? It's not going to stop a sledge hammer.

All of them, state and federal, are you seriously retarded?

I think the number is estimated to be around 700k a year? Based on calculating the number that are stopped and working out the percentage success rate

those are based on working wages, unless they work under the table, which is incredibly hard to find because of new laws that are in place, they still have money deducted from what they make regardless.

>unless they work under the table, which is incredibly hard to find because of new laws that are in place

>actually believing this

how do you think illegals survive?

numbers are actually looking like 170k and dropping according to new research done in 2015.

he was talking about ILLEGALS, and they dont pay income taxes, or property taxes, or sales taxes because they don't buy anything, they just steal everything instead

You don't have the facts or figures to back up the bullshit you're trying to sling, do you? Should I even bother asking for your sources?

Most jobs illegal immigrants get are in construction and farm/nursery work. Since I've worked in those a lot and I still know tons of people who do, I can tell you that you're hilariously wrong, tons of people get paid under the table and tons of them are Mexicans here illegally.

Isn't that the number of people they stop? The number of people that actually make it across is much higher

using someone elses identity usually works, in that case, your argument is still invalid.

A bunch of illegals in my area do work under the table, like construction, cutting grass or painting, but a bunch have tourist visas or use someone else's social and work at a temp agency and get sent to places.

From there companies can say they aren't hiring illegals, just contract them from temp agencies who do the background checks, but those illegals do pay taxes. Most of them won't file their tax returns.

i like how all these stupid white people think a wall is going to stop people from comming in. mexicans dont care how high or how deep, or how many gaurd post you have. they're still going to get in regardless. it's laughable really.

but why do smart brown people crawl across deserts to get to stupid white people countries?

No it doesn't, it's fucking stupid spics that leech the system. We don't need more people. They need to go back. If anything we need more whites in this world

lol, you think walking across a fucking dessert for multiple days is that easy to get that amount of people to successfully cross it? you must be dumber than I thought.

>If anything we need more whites in this world
The globalists have made sure that won't happen. They want to breed us out with the lesser races until they've dumbed us down do an exploitable Eloi race.

Wait a minute, the wall isnt even going to go all the way across? What the fuck, how is that supposed to stop anyone?? Either build an actual wall or don't fucking bother

Kind of hard to get reliable statistics on something like that, like the amount of taxes paid by them and the amount doing this that way.

I feel like the number actually paying taxes like that would be in a very small minority when compared to the illegal immigrants just getting paid under the table.

It's another myth the globalists perpetuate so that their liberal peons don't dissent when they realise they're getting short-changed by the people they're so eager to protect

Who the fuck is going to mow my yard?

when you get paid under the table, chances are the people in charge consider that a "favor" and you get shit wages anyway.

because stupid white people have money that they could leach off of. actually not leach, do hard labor for. something stupid white people dont do.

I feel like there's more that pay taxes than don't, at least when it comes to temp jobs, because they get a check and from there, taxes are taken.

I can't say for sure how many illegals work like this, but it's a bit more stable than under the table work.

texans will pay for that, perdon amigo, pero te la pelaste

so, how many tin foil hats do you guys currently own?

dumb fuck they're not swimming across a river, #1 point of entry is the airports. you gonna build a wall around every airport? No? then this isn't really about stopping immigration, is it?

lmao, actually believing liberal lies like that - you think we didn't do any hard labor before leeches started crawling with their hands out? How do you think we built empires?

sweet, now none of the actually important states need to go into debt.

like 1 or 2 right now my dude

name one empire you built. lmfao name one job youve done that involves actually labor

I'm just glad I wasn't born a shitskin

that skin will stay with you the rest of your life

Seems like it would be a bit more risky too though.

There is no doubt that Mexican men and women, full of dignity, drive and capacity for work, are doing the jobs that do not even niggers want in the United States.

Well I've got one for Monday, one for friday, and one for the remaining 5 days of the week. Special Monday and Friday hats are required due to the different waves being emitted into the air.

niggers want to work?

so you admit that you or any other white person hasnt done a lick of hard labor. i notice that you fail to give actual responses and just play the "im white" card which is typical for someone of your species. have fun believing that wall is going to do something

Not really. I haven't seen ICE crack down on this shit. I mean these temp agencies are basically fronts for illegals to get work. I seriously don't know how they get work. I know because I work with these guys. People tell me they have tourist visas and aren't legally able to work. Shit some hopped off a train and came here. One got detained by the police, spent 3 months in a detention center, was given a plane ticket and told to leave, but left and went elsewhere instead.

The wall won't do shit against these people who are already here.

All I care is that the wall is a. nice than China's wall and b. can be seen from space.

Kinda makes me think tbh.

If amerikkka is 56% white and considering that whiteys have 2 kids per family, then in 100 years u.s is totally blacked coz they breed like a rabbits.

with planned parenthood being defunded, we're looking at a far more exponential rate.

and you can all have fun doing labor for less than minimum wage.

white>mexicans>niggers>asians

since under the table pay has no taxes they actually make a little more then minimum wage. i know some that get payed $500 in just three days of work. so have fun being mad.