B odd question for ya

B odd question for ya.

What is the best way to ask out the cutie at the sandwich shop if you are an engineer at the plant down the road?

Pic semi related. She is a pale plumper with freckles one and great hips and rear

*Cutie that works at the sandwich shop

>hey cutie, lets make a love sandwich with extra mayo
and thats how you ask her out

Bump for the pale bitch

Forgot to mention that it is small town VT...And it is the only good sandwich place within 20 min

Hence my caution

Plump bunny captain sassy

Fappin more

hm- wouldn't want to embarrass her in front of other people there with just talking to her as a customer. why not call up on phone and flirt with her to build rapport first? why not be subtle and romantic and find out some fact about her on the phone, then you could ask her out in person if you romantically hint at your prior conversations

That might be a good idea. What are your thoughts on getting a meal there later and using the fact the store is slow to chat about nothing?

More for you

Might have to take a trip to VT and fuck this girl if she looks like this. Does she work at the Depot?

Jesus fucking Christ!

Give her your business card and say you'd like to get a drink some time. Even if she is fat, you won't the only guy having asked her out. She can say no, she can say yes. Either way it is not a big deal.

Remember this, you utter tard -

>"Yes" feels infinitely better than "no" hurts.

yeah, i like that. have some pretext like you're working on a really important presentation at work, getting a raise and all that, that's why you're asking how slow they are. maybe you've also just want to splurge or celebrate something then for conversation later, something endearing like family birthday. could be basic enough lie and make it seem like whim for you... important to not seem too creepy or too planned though

No, she's a shy freckled brunette. Where is the depot NH or NY side?

Of course you ignored the best advice here. Good luck, forever alone guy.

Sauce

...I do like that as well. Simple and to the point.

Plus gives me an excuse to use up some more cards

If she is remotely attractive, even if a fat bitch, she has been asked out before.

>Give card.
>Ask out
>Tell he you are available any night
>Forget about forever and ever.

She says yes, or she says no.

Plump bunny

I guess my main concern is not asking her out. It is small town politics. I'm from NYC/Philly, so the smallness is mind boggling

Fuck it, you are right

It's not fucking rocket surgery, man. Women are simple, soft, pink creatures. She wants pleasure, status, to be wanted, to be fed. If you can convince her you have any of that, then she will at least go out with you.

>Smile
>Hello, I am "user" and see you here all the time. I really like the pastrami and goat sack sandwich. What's your favorite?
>I have to try that next time.
>Hey, here is my card. Call me when you would like to grab a drink.

DONE.

I think that is all the plump bunny I got. You guys are great, and it's funny, keep it simple stupid is the best idea.

Keep the ideas cumming though and I will keep the plumpness going.