What is there for an australian to do in finland ?

what is there for an australian to do in finland ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8vGTEFzO_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jydl8BbnfLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kga8ojmzIY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitpost

Befriend Finns.

Finland is what Russia would be if it wouldn't be corrupt poohole. Go with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8vGTEFzO_M

Fuck.

Sell snow to Australians

Experience first world Internet.

This was one of the first images I saw on Sup Forums

it's been all downhill from there

Sounds like
>Finland is what Russia would be if it wouldn't be Russia

Well kinda.

drink

any swede bro wanna let me fuck his finnish gf

kek

See snow

im going to binland in summer

No more snow, only cold and dark. Only emptiness, nothing to experience. The absence of life will slowly consume you. By summer time, you'll be a shell of the man you once were. Once you've finally healed your wounds, the leaves will have already fallen off the trees and the grass turned brown. Time to drink.

my 2 coins, finland was the only part of Russian Empire that was never invaded by communists. So basically finland is Russian Empire 2017... Though we went so far from mpire, its traditions and culture so i would be glad of it. Its just little bit riacher and "european" but under strong american influence. What we got now is not a bad variant. Also Empire was too militaristic and it was almost always some big war. Nah. Poor peacefull life much better (periodic local conflicts less worse that some big wars even though i'd go with 100% peace like in Switzerland)

>would
wouldnt
damn this nt in the end always killing me

Ryyb and narc

>too militaristic
didn't autonomous Finland negotiate for the right to only be involved in defensive wars?

i mean Russia was too millitaristic. why would i bother about finns. they have their own business

>never invaded by communists

It has nothing to do with the commies, Russia was shitty a long time before them.

Catch a cold

We fought succesfully against the reds in 1918 whic secured a democartic government, but that's not why were so better off in the first place. It's mostly the western influence in the first place. We've so much ahead in such things as literacy and general education The empire had to upt proper border control between the rest of the empire and the grand duchy. Also we never went through serfdom.

Yes and even the voluntarily finnish guard was mostly put to use against polish rebellions. Though it saw some combat in the balkans.

dont teach me nigger. we was not best place on planet but we was 3rd rich country in the world after USA and UK (empire then) and was richer than france. we had at least european look and have some decent manufactoring like big cars companies (one of the first in the world) and was top notch nation. not shithole which about whole western internet laughing. they even have r/anormaldayinrussia for its purpose. if not communist we would be now like finland - beautiful less corrupt WESTERN COUNTRY. so its RELATE ONLY TO COMMUNISTS that we now look as we look. does anybody laugh on finland's level of life? tell me nigger. also consider that still what we have now is better than variant thatr i wrote above. tooo american way and you know what i mean. so point one - all that we have now is fault of coummunists, finbland is evidence. point two - eastern germany, ex communistic land same shit as every other ex communistic place, so it not relate to nation but only to communism, evidence is north/south korea. point three - what we get in result (i mean now) is better than what we would get in Russian Empire 2017 (i mean just Finland with size of Russia). american cultury and mentality killing clear brain. what we got now is best variant from all possible, even though we went through 70 years of communistic hell

>only cold and dark

Finland is like a warm and sunny resort compared to the place I live in.
Fucking commieshits, why did they decide to build towns on the arctic circle in the middle of a lifeless frozen wasteland.

Get khan'd

well how come i always need to go balls to the walls with rushing clerks so i can improve literacy whenever i play russian empire so i can create an actual industry in Vicky2?

>but we was 3rd rich country
we was so rich that even hadnt toilet paper lol

make stravation. nobody cares about literacy while starve

They are going to give you black candies called salamiakki. Do not eat them.

go back to homework little nigger

Work at an Aussie bar like all the Australians I met there.

Aussie bars in Finland are all owned by a Maori guy married to a Finnish woman.

shut up pidorashka))00

why you niggers are so stupid?

Big Maori Cock

Strange thread.... I thought Finland didnt actually exist

reddit has you fooled
wake up

i dont know why white niggers like you are so stupid

people like you should have less internet acess.

Rather this.

>we was 3rd rich country in the world after USA and UK

Hurr, wewuzemperars, but then evil jewish commies came and stole our wealth. Yeah-yeah, totally legit.

>and was richer than france

Stop lying, Russia was much poorer than all other european countries including the Balkan shitholes.

>we had at least european look

Only the nobility had it. Average Russian peasant was an illiterate slave wearing rags and looking like a pale nigger.

Go to o summerhouse sauna, then swim in the ocean afterwards. Drink alcohol.

>Yeah-yeah
what nigger pharese i gonna hear next in this post
>Stop lying
oh lefty bullshit speeches how surprisingly
>slave
like we wasnt slaves 70 years for communists (except for communistic elite aka "nobility" if you somehow relate to them my condolence to your poor little brain)

okay niggers i gonna play simcity4 gonna back later

Just admit, you're a slave and cuckold who wants the tsarism back.

when did i told this you nigger you niggers cant do math and cant into logic arent you? i dont want back anything. i dont care. i just telling fellow americans (and other subamericans aka europeans) why we are so awfull country.

and take on notice: neo tsazism (same as in empire but without millitarism and tsar) would back soon anyway want you this or not cause this is best possible variant for russia to exist. we would be like iran (orthodoxy instead of islam), and usual parlament goverment, also i believe it wouyld be peacefull. cause this is what nation (simple people not you Moscow hipsters) desire. also it wouldnt be WESTERN country. it would be mix of asian/european type. just like iran in many points. remember my words. and please let me go relax in simcity 4 for a 20 minutes i need go relax and go back to work

Aussies wouldn't like it here. We have only two kinds of snakes and only one of them is poisonous.

Ah yes, the favourite (and only) Finnish pastime...
We're bunch of lousy drunks. Pay no heed to this viral tourism marketing.

would you have to speak finish to work at one or would english be enough

is that really true? if I went to finlan for a week would I just be drinking vodka & energy drink in saunas?

Helsinki = immigrants, cucks

Outside Helsinki= nothing to see

Finland sucks ass don't come here

Go to Norway

if you work at an australian or irish bar, or some other probably higher class club/bar in the center you don't need finnish. only in helsinki though, and only those kinds of jobs.

Probably fuck a lot of women, ours are already the easiest in Europe and having an accent will only help you.

Finnish women look like monsters.
He can bang Estonian, Russian etc women in Helsinki.

arent finns and eestis basically the same genetic stock

Estonian women look better on average but Estonian guys are basically as ugly/beta as us

i thought finnish women were qts

LOL nope

They all pretty much have the same face and slightly slanted eyes but this isn't a pretty face

what is there in norway

Japan vs Finland
which is more autistic?

>t. never been abroad
Finnish and other nordick women on average look much better compared to the rest of the world.

Unless you prefer niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Fug bitches in aussie bars.

sounds breddy gudd

The japanese and finns are pretty similiar in their autism desu.

I'd say theyre Autistic in different ways

Cross the border, make Sweden white again with your dick

no we are acoustic in more subtle way and japanese are in adhd KAWAII way

>Aussie bars in Finland are all owned by a Maori guy married to a Finnish woman.
>Luxembourg
J.N?

asian are basically autistic since BC so we are fine.
whito are basically alpha people, role the world and have sex everywhere so finns are loser

>Finnish and other nordick women
Finns are not Nordic

>adhd
wtf? we have OCD
whito people have ADHD

>>>/hanrejtråden/

Finnish women are ugly as shit now fuck off cuck

>can only socialize while drinking
>timid
>muh honour, have to work hard and pay off all debts
I think there are similiarities.

>ugly mongoloid faces with slant eyes and potato-shaped nose, pink-dyed hair, obesity, piercing everywhere
>look much better compared to the rest of the world

Also both Finns and Japs have a culture of shame instead of guilt, like most European countries

im ugly as shit so this might work out for me

Maybe because Finns have nothing to feel guilty about?

We wuz actually good guys. Nips on the other hand have a lot to feel guilty about don't really consider Chinese and Koreans human so their human experiments and mass rape isn't something they register as bad.

you have both. you are just going crazy yelling "KAWAII UGUU"

You misunderstand me, with shame culture I meant that people mostly feel shame rather than guilt, which is basically guilt + self-hatred

But guilt+self hatred is also an apt description of the Western European mentality which is leading to their replacemtn and exophilia, particularly in Sweden where self hatred runs higher than anywhere.

You need better definitions.

>russia
Is you post supposed to be self-irony, you guys are mongol rapebabby and slavic mutts

It's not self-hatred, it's just pure guilt. Swedes still think they're better than everybody else and to prove this they import hundreds of thousands of shitskins. Same goes for other Western Europeans, it's not self-hatred but just guilt for your actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jydl8BbnfLM

youtube.com/watch?v=3Kga8ojmzIY

But like I said, Finns don't have anything to feel guilty about. We are seen as uncool and racially low tier by everyone. How the fuck do you feel guilt over that?

We weren't the ones pioneering racial theories about niggers and mongoloids nor are we seen as the master race by Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists around the world.

If Swedes had nothing to feel guilty about what would that make them?

nah, you have
>cant-decisively-communicate-to-any-capacity
or communicate in general without using socially-ingrained presets

Russians are Slavs.
Finns are the fetal alchohol syndrome inbred Slavic/Mongol rapebaby mutts with nigger genetics. The ultimate untermensch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

>We are seen as uncool and racially low tier by everyone
Interesting. Some people didn't get that memo.

>racially low tier by everyone.
Nobody knows about these mongol memes outside image boards

Back home to Pakistan with you. Off you go, chop chop Fucking tit

leave

Who? Some nerds who love le ebic spudro memes?

Finns are definitely not respected by the vast majority.

Sup Forums is always full of those "HOW THE FUCK DO WE SAVE SWEDEN" threads because Swedes are seen as valuable despite being cucks but if Finland was getting enriched in the same manner there would be LOL DUMB MONGOL KEKS HAHAHA threads.