Conveniently only shoots him once

>conveniently only shoots him once
>conveniently gets shot off camera
>conveniently spins camera 360 degrees
>conveniently dies with one shot, no motion what so ever - dead body in 5 seconds
>conveniently covers face with bag

This looks fake to me. Never seen such red blood before. The CIA has been known to kick off (((Race Wars))) to affect change. Be weary.

NICE ATTEMPT TO AVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM WORLD HAPPENINGS, GOVERNMENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1k5NvWcy0c
videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>huuurrrr its a conspiracy!!!1

>White on Black crime
WIDESPREAD RACISM
>Black on Black crime
conspiracy

>(((Race Wars)))
Back to Pol retard

Those greedy fucks ruin everything!

Please just let me shoot you. I'll only do it once as well. We can act out this entire scene and if you don't fucking die, WELL YOU'LL HAVE BEEN RIGHT! And we'll celebrate all across Sup Forums just for you !

You do realise even reasonably well-aimed shots can still not be fatal, right? Friend of my friend's family tried to shoot himself in the temple and somehow only managed to sever his optic nerves while failing at killing himself. At point-blank range. People in shootings are often shot multiple times and still survive. "One shot one kill" is a goal, not an unshakeable rule of reality. There's a lot of circumstance involved.

Look at literally any footage of someone being shot in the head. Their body crumples to the ground at an almost comically fast speed. Real life isn't a video game or movie where people dramatically clutch their wound and fall over screaming in slow-motion when they get shot.

Kek

is there a vid out there or nah?

>The CIA has been known to kick off (((Race Wars))) to affect change. Be weary.

it's a nigger shooting a nigger

what the hell is wrong with you?

yes its on liveleaks

And a single shot can also be fatal. Been to numerous cleanups where the body had 1 bullet in it.

Shit, cleaned up after one guy killed himself with a 1-inch pocket knife.... managed to stab himself through the aorta. Blood everywhere. Didn't think there was that much blood in the human body.

No. It's a nigger shooting a black man

Its on youtube even
youtube.com/watch?v=H1k5NvWcy0c

> muh gubermental conspiracy

Or, you know, the dude recorded himself killing someone. Extra gang points and all that.

>be weary
Wary. The word is wary. Fucking degenerate.

wow. That nigger is a coward. Shooting an old man. Couldn't even defend for himself.

>black people shooting black people wouldnt start a race war itll just be ignored by the msm
>i wonder have you ever killed anything yourself and seen the blood up close it can look all sorts of shades
>sunlight contrast on the ground the shitty camera phone distorting the image all makes it look different
>guards face with hands out of instinct police often find murder victims with shots through the forearm and hand as they try to block the bullet
>getting headsot with a pistol is a pretty easy way to die only takes one shot
>bodys dont always thrash around
>may not have been insta dead and just couldnt move from loss of all function due to bullet in the brain
>guns can be suprisingly lound guy probably spun from suprise or was off balance from recoil cuz he holds his gun way up high like a nigger

Compare it to that one video of that one guy in Vietnam getting shot in the head.

He crumples like tissue paper and there's a steady stream of blood.

That 360 was questionable, I'll give you that.

Monkeys killing monkeys won't start a race war.

Race wars? The fuck drugs you on kid? Also you've clearly never seen fresh blood from a wound. Look at dudes getting their throats slit. It's the same fucking color. Shit doesn't get darker until about 30-45 seconds of exposure.

>NICE ATTEMPT TO AVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM WORLD HAPPENINGS, GOVERNMENT!

It barely even made the front page of Fox. Nobody's paying any attention to the nine-billionth nigger to shoot shit up in some shithole midwest city.

Go on the worldstarhiphop Website.
Cant Post Link

I'm gonna take a wild guess here...you're a black person aren't you?

Fuking this. It's overblown drama queen nigger shit.

I fucking wish to be greeted by reporters screaming WORLD STAR. Will make my easter night.

It's quality news man, only unironic racist unintellectuals such as these tards would discount it.

1. We never saw the shooters face only heard his voice.
2. Victims family talking to news doesn't appear to be as upset as expected reminds me of Sandy Hook Shooting all over again.

People like you need to be sterilized.

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

Oh look, it's this thread again.

NIGGA HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN SOMEONE GET SHOT IN THE HEAD B4 THEY GO LIMP AS FUCK IF YOU DO IT POINT BLANK LIKE THAT HE TURNED 360 BECAUSE HE JUST SHOT SOMEONE HE"S LOOKING AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE SAW HIM IDIOT

I was on the conspiracy subreddit and this fake shooting has been exposed.

Just like sandyhook and boston bombing.

The government is playing all you sheep.

hows the shrimp at that joint?

>Also you've clearly never seen fresh blood from a wound. Look at dudes getting their throats slit. It's the same fucking color. Shit doesn't get darker until about 30-45 seconds of exposure.

WAT IS SCIENCE?.

There's arterial blood (bright, orange-red) and venous blood (dark red).

>Race wars
>nigger killing nigger

Have you been vaccinated recently, you fucking autist?

How we're either of those stages? And what did they accomplish as a result if they did?

What's crazy like?

Prove it faggot or keep sucking everyone's dick like you have been before you got here.

Bruh do you think you're brain is just filled with deoxygenated blood? Bullet probably hit cerebral artery.

Exactly the point. You're just reiterating.

Also, checked.

Ypu sound pretty conficent. Fuckin do it bra. And livestream of course

Not saying these are fake... but... most people can only take so much of hearing about "mass shootings" before they say you know what would solve this? If we get rid of guns... and before you know it not only do you do as your told you have no way of fighting back may sound crazy but is entirely possible with the way the world is common it's not that invincible

EAT A DICK OLD MAN

> doesn't lurk gore threads
> doesn't lurk gore sites
Time for bed, little Timmy.

WEW LAD LEL KEK ZOMG MUCH 3DGY WOW

That's an race war. Blacks fighting blacks kek.

he's supposed to do the 360 before the noscope

>Not dropping a quick teabag before getting back into the car

If you're going on a killing spree, what' the point of shooting old cunts? Waste of bullets. Target the youth.

Dallas cop fag here. The whole video does look staged. The blood was like orange to me. And too much for just a few seconds, especially with a pistol. Not even 9mm or lugers have the capacity to tear open a wound big enough to make such blood hit the ground.

Also the guy does a weird 360, idk why. He could have backed up like most killers do to take in the crime they knew they were doing.

Artery spurts bright red blood. OP stated that the color of blood looked fake. Why are you arguing with me about venous blood when that wasn't even brought up? The fuck is wrong wit chu

its not gonna start a racewar because nobody cares about Nigger on Nigger crime