There are people on this board who think Revolver is better than Sgt Pepper

>There are people on this board who think Revolver is better than Sgt Pepper

>tfw there are people on this board who dislike the Beatles

Got any more of these?

>mfw I think Revolver is better than Sgt.Pepper and no faggot on an amine image board can stop me

Hello

It's

Mayne

It is.

No, but I might make some

I only like the mono version of Sgt Pepper.

Revolver is better because I can listen to both the mono and stereo version.

kys
I mean it
The Beatles were a shit band on the same level as the fucking Monkees, except worse because they literally have a fucking pun name

Sgt. Pepper isn't even the best album they released that year. Literally kys faggot.

>there are people on this board who actually pretend to like the beatles just because their favourite faggot hipster SWPL liberal music critics claim they're "the greatest rock band ever"
i bet you faggots turn around and call zeppelin/CCR dadrock too

the beatles were trash and were generally an uninnovative pop group

How can you stomach the stereo version of Elenor Rigby
it's so bad

>calls the Beatles out for being unoriginal
>praises Led Zeppelin (unoriginal)
You have interesting technique

where did I praise Zeppelin or call them original? Please, point it out

There are people on this board who think that The Beatles are even remotely worth discussing in 2017

THE FACT THAT

You called the Beatles uninnovative and say "I bet you hate Led Zeppelin too"
Implying you think Led Zeppelin is better than the Beatles when Led stole all the time and were not innovative
Therefore they are no better than the Beatles but you hold them to a higher standard

fuck off fag

I didn't say that

>you think Led Zeppelin is better than the Beatles

Where did I say this? I simply said you pointed out that you probably call Zeppelin 'dadrock' while pretending The Beatles weren't a boring pop group.

This guy I swear. How can anyone take him seriously. While I do agree with him that the Beatles is a highly overrated band, I don't consider him to be the "quintessential" music critic, let alone a intellect of the other topics he discusses on his page. He knows a lot of different subjects but he is the master of none, Music included.

dense retard

How am I a dense retard because you read things into my post that aren't there?

>tfw he doesn't like the monkees either

Have you actually read Piero's writing on The Beatles? You probably haven't, instead just assuming it's bullshit because a non-mainstream opinion of your oh so precious 'Fab Four' couldn't POSSIBLY be worthy of merit. If you had any critical faculties rattling around in your empty skulls at all you would have realised independently long ago that the Beatles really were nothing more than a glorified pop group with some '''''''''innovative''''''''''' wrapping on the later albums to make them seem interesting.

Hi Piero
Who's translating your posts for you?

What the fuck? Sgt. Pepper's is literally one of the few good stereo Beatles albums. Revolver is fucking unlistenable. Right from the start Taxman already has that stupid ass drums on the left guitars on the right bullshit that drives me mad. Atleast the Sgt. Pepper's version gives some new colors to the sound (even then mono is still superior)

"Dadrock" is a derogatory term
Derogatory terms are used to describe things you think are bad
If you implied others see something I'm a derogatory way then you implied they do not like it

Excuse me? Did you read my post? I said that I did agree with him about his thoughts on The Beatles. What I said that he has no position to rate music as if he was some sort of music g*d. Get a clue.

It isn't exactly the same kind of pic, but I made this last year.

>There's people on this board who think The Beatles made a better album than Pet Sounds

Abbey Road>Sgt.>White Album>Revolver>Let it Be>Rubber Soul.

>I idolize a literal potato

Fuck Piero Scaruffi

s/t>MMT>Revolver>Rubber Soul>Abby Road>Sgt.>Let it Be

white album or get the fuck out

Fuck Piero Scaruffi? One day soothe music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid boy band and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of Please Please Me, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Beatles not because they made worthwhile art, but simply because of the name. "Oh, The Beatles, The Beatles!' You fawn over a quartet of talentless scousers because you've been brainwashed to love them the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck The Beatles, my friend, fuck the Beatles

holy fucking shit dude

>its a Sup Forums pretends Abbey Road is the magnum opus of The Beatles just because its widely regarded as such thread

lol

I unironically think that Led Zeppelin is better than the Beatles, though I like both bands. Come at me.

Why do people love s/t so much? It doesnt flow (both cds open and close really well) it has bad songs (bungalow bill, why dont we do it in the road,etc) and its hard to listen to the whole thing.
You put MMT 2nd and its like sgt. Pt 2 (and i love it) but leaves sgt. At the end

I like the beatles, the white album and magical mystery tour have some real groovy songs my dude

>there are Rolling Stone shills on this board who think Sgt. Pepper is better than Revolver
Don't get me wrong, it's a good record, but it's got some really big mistakes:
>She's Leaving Home
>Within You Without You
are both incredibly mediocre tracks, and barring Day in the Life, make for the longest two tracks on the record. Even worse they left off Strawberry Fields Forever because muh singles.
Honestly if they erased both of those tracks and replaced them with SFF I'd agree that it's their best record, but as it stands right now it's a lot of interesting pop songwriting meshed with a lot of useless, uninteresting space.
Also, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is drugslmaoXD, even if its an ok track.

Revolver on the other hand is perfect. The only bad thing about it is Elanor Rigby for being so overplayed and for producing dozens of copycat songs (pop songs driven entirely by orchestra strings) that were not as good. In this regard too Revolver was the more experimental record of the two- it took more risks, it employed more technologies and textures than its successor, and in general more of those risks paid off.

>Right from the start Taxman already has that stupid ass drums on the left guitars on the right bullshit that drives me mad.
That's like one of the coolest parts of the stereo version though.
Are you autistic?

>She's Leaving Home
>Within You Without You
>mediocre
how do you have such shit taste
literally two of the best Beatles songs

>le beatles

Overrated, plastic,and very mediocre at best.

Literally just had a few good tunes, and that's it.

>>>/plebbit/

>how do you have such shit taste
^

Damn
it's almost like music is subjective

>implying there is any need to listen to a specific Beatles album if you own the Singles Collection
you guys are just wasting your time

>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine
>Number nine
Number nine

Revolver is objectively the best Beatles album

John Lennon is one of the people who thinks Revolver is better than Sgt. Pepper's.

Don't get me wrong, Paul is my favorite Beatle, but the Beatles work best as a collaboration and not as "Paul's Whimsy Mimsy Tin Pan Alley Tribute Band."

Revolver is the perfect blend of pop and experimentation, and it was the last album the Beatles released before they devolved into Paul's silly all-star solo project.

I want to reiterate again, however: Paul is still the best Beatle.

>tfw you will never be a hip, mod teenager in London in 1966 hurrying to the corner record shop to grab a copy of Revolver before you go toke it up in a park

Great band with such creative lyrics, guitars and haircuts!

I think Sgt Peppers is better, just for the production. But both are fine opinions.

It's okay to be a Beatles-hater, but if you're going to present yourself as a contemporary music aficionado, then you have an obligation to at least *try* to like them. If you listen to Rubber Soul, Revolver, Magical Mystery Tour, and Sgt. Pepper's the whole way through with an open mind and still hate the Beatles, then fine. But you have an obligation to try.

white album best album