Can we get some richfags in here for a beg thread?

Can we get some richfags in here for a beg thread?

I'm dying to get my hands on X Plane 11 but I just moved and I've got a new job and I'm not in a position to drop 60 bucks right now.

And don't forget to leave your Steam id when you grovel like a peasant, you dumb faggots.

Please gift me X Plane, master user. Or anything from my wishlist. You are more worthy than I to decide.

NimishGaming

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/thegamercrate/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/
store.steampowered.com/bundle/3112/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198334587899/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290424748/
steamcommunity.com/id/lordofhellbound/
steamcommunity.com/id/LoP0ly
steamcommunity.com/id/BukkakeBreeze/
steamcommunity.com/id/nimishgaming/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/JollyMarty/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's gotta be someone more rich and proud than me in here...

rich fag reporting in

All I want is a minecraft account, if you have an old one you don't use and could let me use it I'd really appreciate it

Please do the thing Mr. Richfag, I'm staring at my notification icon

forgot, add me on steam if you wanna gift
steamcommunity.com/id/richthekid4

I had a minecraft account way back like 5 years ago but then I deleted the gmail account it was connected to and I couldn't recover it... bad times

People still make these threads? They die so quickly and people never get gifts tho.

Man it's always worth a shot

Soon my white knight will ride in and turn my envelope green with the gift of a flight simulator, you'll see

they can't do that if you don't post your name

RIP the dream

I did at the bottom of the original post you dumb ape

trips gets one piece pirate warriors 3

CHECK YOUR SHIT

>Inb4 not gonna deliver

Pump the brakes champ, let's ask around first and see if there's someone who actually wants it. This is a beg thread, not a homeless shelter.

I wouldn't have to check anything if you could read

did somebody say...
f r e e g a m e s?

Elder Scrolls Online steamcommunity.com/id/thegamercrate/wishlist

star wars legos force awakens please

steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfTimHortons

I'm steamcommunity.com/id/Imperial_Japan

Anything from my wishlist would be greatly appreciated

That's what we're hoping for buddy

You're not even gonna try and convince people? Just say the name of the game and your ID? Be more creative fag. Even a copypasta like the I break my bones every day and night shit.

Rolling these trips
[email protected]

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
like that?

reroll trips

Yep, way better. Now you know how to beg for games. Go with my blessing. And also fuck it, someone gift me shit too. I have a wishlist larger than the population of some brown countries. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/

user, can I please request for Nightshade? Hope it isn't too troublesome.

two times so close yet so far

we all want some free shit
so here's mine
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198334587899/

The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290424748/
please.... i think i have dick cancer (for real)

Holy shit, that wishlist. You weren't kidding.

I just checked, this guy has 390 games on his wishlist.

Do you just put everything in your recommended thing onto it?

Life is Strange
steamcommunity.com/id/lordofhellbound/

Just checked your dubs

Nah, I just have a shit memory and when I see something I want I shove it on there so I don't forget about it. That's it.

Why thank you. Those are some sexy dubs too

bumping this

begging for anything from my wishlist

steamcommunity.com/id/LoP0ly

thanks, based richfags

i used to give out lots of free games around christmas. hardly ever got thanked, most just kept asking for more. Threads filled with people complaining they didn't get anything.

Got divorced last year so I don't have as much disposable income so I just gave up last xmas.

I'll take any game honestly but I'd really like it if a richfag could buy me a simple peasantfag Hearts or iron 4

steamcommunity.com/id/BukkakeBreeze/

OP here, if you can find it in your heart, and your wallet, to gift me X Plane, I'll spend the rest of my life figuring out a way to suck your dick over the internet. It's a win-win.

steamcommunity.com/id/nimishgaming/wishlist/

Forgot email!

user, can I please request for Nightshade? Hope it isn't too troublesome.

[email protected]

it's hard to want to gift you things when you've played less than 1/3rd of the games you own on your account.

Get me elder scrolls online yo?
steamcommunity.com/id/thegamercrate/wishlist

>Favorite game
>Less than 300 hours

Giving you guys games would be a waste of everyone's resources

This is a beg, not a justification. Besides, it's like half, get your facts straight.

My favorite game is Bastion. How would i put 300 hours into it when i 100% the game in 32 hours? Admittedly I've played it on other systems but your point doesn't make sense. Not all games are games you can get 300 hours of entertainment out of.

You should check me out, I have about 2k hours on tf2

And anything from my wishlist would be great

691*

For reference, this is my list

you need to play more skyrim

I like your style

Skyrim is just pain, after the fluidity of DS1. The movement is just so, so bad. It tskes a second to start or stop, and none of the weapons are cool or unique enough, they all swing the same.

lol you were looking at games + dlcs you clod

ever heard of mods?

Your mod game is weak

Again, just asking for a minecraft account you aren't using, don't even have to buy the game if you want. I just want something to pass the time on this crappy laptop

There are no good movement mods, I have one called TKDodge that lets you roll. That's all I found. The content mods are cool; one I have allows me to actually build a town, after the disappointment that was Hearthfire

I really just want to be able to play Dark Souls with the Skyrim map and magic and quests

What are you doing?

Get a Terraria code on G2A, it should be cheap as hell

I'll refer you here
and I think it gets obvious

I think I understand

I already have terraria, I just don't enjoy it as much. I'll probably get called an autist for this but i just like minecraft better

still don't get it

I don't

open world souls... thats a nice dream

well, what is it then?

check your account, bro
Scott Manley here, fly safe

I'm a man of simple taste, just get me Ultimate Marvel 3 pls!!

steamcommunity.com/id/JollyMarty/wishlist

It's not that hard to understand

I... didn't say I was smart

I see. Toribash is an awesome free game, it's got some OK single player when the servers are slow

Post numbers?

trying to guess his own post.

yea

ffs, it's not that impossible

if it was my own post in the first posts I would be missing a 6

that's the first step to being smart

Funny I was just watching a couple of his KSP videos earlier tonight.

Also don't momentarily get my hopes up like that, that's not nice.

I had minecraft a few years back but the account is long gone, simply forgot. I don't have the best of computers so it works just for some fun

and the last in the sequence is

Enjoy your day guys :)

You always have thw options of Hearthstone, Elder Scrolls Legends, Shadowverse, a few others. These run acceptably on bad computers, and are free*

Already play hearthstone on my phone, I have skyrim, pretty much any free game i've tried. I just wanna fuck around and play minecraft like those few years back

please pleas pleaseee NieR:Automata!!!

steamcommunity.com/id/owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/

i just got a new gpu but i can't afford any new games and i have literally 1 cent in my bank accounttttttt

>steamcommunity.com/id/richthekid4
yo i added u

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

I'd say that if you own an account, and nobody's using it, it's totally fine to pirate it. That's how most people feel about emulators and what not. That means no SMP, though

Is someone generous enough to spare a few bucks? I'm broke right now and could use the money. Kik me at bagelbeetoo

Toss that One Pice my way bro