What do ya think?

what do ya think?

Ben go to bed

Jumped the shark

of wut? u being a commie?

I thought you were smarter than that Ben.

Tell paul he's a fat sack of shit and he needs to shut the fuck up. He's the worst peasant and needs to be fired.

555 is false trips

Also your show sucks. It used to be watchable, but now it's just two hours of listening to Paul's Ego ramble about shit he knows nothing about, while we all wait for the day you announce that he shot himself, or that TJ finally got eaten by a freaky fetishist like him.

Also you have a big nose, and man titties.

Also Scotty is the most autistic out of all of you.

Also you're a faggot.

paul's addition does throw the show off.

i think it's just a case of adding a 4th person, too many commentators in general. well does speak more than the others.

He's not going anywhere though, he's their friend. Tj had the same fuck you attitude when people complained about Galen. also his part on DP will probably keep him going.

>FUCKING RED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>commies please remove yourselves from the premises

It's not too many commentators, it's the fact that every time he opens his mouth, he says something that has already been said, and continues to add to it until he needs to take a hit off his vape.

Also Galen is almost never on the show now. Galen is barely even mentioned. TJ doesn't have a "fuck you attitude", he has a fake fuck you attitude, that sways one way or the other if income and subs start to drop. He wants to be George Carlin, and he's more like Carlos Mencia

Downhill sonce paul
Temp uphill until highpthesis

I meant when Galen was posting stuff on the then AA channel, a few years back now.

Exactly, a few years back. Galen isn't a type that runs out of shit to say (because he is yet another of them that thinks he's the next great brilliance of the world) and after so much negative feedback, he stopped letting him post.

My favorite podcast but Paul can be fucking stupid sonetimes

Sometimes?

I cumed

but with Paul it's different, if they drop paul it will probably mess up his life and I don't see them doing that.

Paul is also popular with some people. so it's not a case of the majority wants him gone.

Gtfo bolshevik pig

Can't be the only one that thought this was PFT Commenter

I'm not sure if I can agree with that. I don't really have a way of measuring it with exact numbers, but I do notice a lot of DP fans clamoring for Paul to fuck off permanently.

Yea i don't like paul, but i really hope they don't fire him. If they do, i think he'll actually commit suicide. He won't be able to handle it. The poor guy is depressed already.

i love that half the fucks here are taking about communism and the other half is talking about dp lore