BRING IT

reeeee
bring back tal's hill
reeeeeeee

curse of tal's hill starts right now, fucker

the more marco the better

>points

>points
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love scoring points

>points

/nba/ go away

Tsk tsk

i prefer my logic to be happy and nice

just waiting for the stove to get hot....

>NL Central

Things will never be the same again.

So is any organization dumb enough to sign the whiny mexican?

Reminder that David Ross is a "muh unwritten rules" douchebag

youtube.com/watch?v=AR5eboivrIY

are you talking about rougned odor?

>mfw the whos sign him

Will /mlb/ ever recover?

>escobar pretends to act tough and walk towards the dugout but can't handle the bantz
>flips out and does a HOLD ME BACK
>devfail rays

odor is venezuelan

Mets

>"mets" fans

You'll all be Yankees fans again a couple years from now when your team fades into irrelevance again and Gleyber Torres is tearing up the league

RIP jays, it was fun while it lasted

Steve Pearce will sing us a dirge now

im not a fan of this meme to be quite honest

close your eyes for a moment and try to imagine a world in which your owners are massive remorseless Jews

that's what it's like being a blue jays fan

I don't need to imagine friendo

I got jewed out of my image, fucking Angelos.

M's

everything is bullshit jewpiro is a hack rogers are jews

>Melancon
>not Kenley Jensen
did the Jints goof?

Is he "our" guy, /mlb/?

not as hard as the Jays

>Sources: Kenley Jansen refused 4yrs/70M from the SF Giants as he thought they were 'bitch-made' and 'old'

Not as hard as the Who's if this deal goes through

Whoever signs Chapman is going to goof. A guy who relies heavily on velocity will regress hard when he hits his 30s. How effective do you think Chapman will be when he can't throw 100+? My guess is it'll be a disaster.

>raped someone
>killed someone in a car crash and fled
>"our" guy

when did we turn into Sup Forums

That was his 3rd DUI since 2009 kek

>Giolito, Robles and Lopez for Sale
Am I the only one who thinks that's really not enough?

>Jon Heyman invents a rumor that Yankees interested in getting Dozier from Twins
>Buster Olney shuts it down
>Heyman: "OF COURSE, IT WAS ALL A RUSE BY DOZIER!"

lmao what a hack

The report yesterday said NO LOPEZ in the deal. But no deal happened last night.

And no Giolito, Robles and Lopez is barely half what you would expect from a Sale trade. This is just going off the recent trades for Pomeranz, Chapman, A Miller and S Miller. The price is stratospheric.

>Sources: Red Sox, Brewers have agreed on a trade. Red Sox expected to land relief pitching

Another Abad?

>red sox get a fucking insane cost-controlled reliever and give up nothing to get him

seriously you would think teams are fucking colluding with the sox

Tyler Thornberg. Is he now considered an ACE reliever?

>Sox give up a mediocre player they don't need and two low prospects that will never see the majors for 3 years of an ace reliever

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If I was Hahn I wouldn't even consider the nats. They're low balling the shit out of the who's. Boston and the Astros can offer up way more. Besides, you don't HAVE to trade sale.

I actually missed the Red Sox shitposting about deals. This is what makes it fun.

>Red Sox acquire player(S)
"We fucking shilled this team so hard. LITERALLY EVERY YEAR. HOW DO THEY DO IT!?"

>Red Sox trade away player(s)
"Garbage anyway. A literally who and some literally who's for an ELITE player. HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?"

and they're right, which is why they have one of the best teams in baseball and still a completely loaded farm system. It's like every front office that deals with them turn into retards.

You guys still think Pedroia is Elite?

>still
Huh? he's good enough on a team that looks like the best in the AL so far.

Is he an ACE, too?

>still have the #1, #5, #16, #30 prospects despite being the best team in the AL and getting better with every move

tell me, how mad are you?

They probably need to figure out their rotation to be considered the best team in the AL. They got curbstomped by the Indians who didn't even have their #2 or #3 starters due to injury.

>Millerbabby
yawn, but sure that's totally sustainable.

Boston might be the best team in the east but they're not the best team in the AL. Healthy Indians team is vastly better.

Ok that doesn't change the fact that even without Carrasco and Salazar they raped the Red Sox

Winjuns to be frank my dudes

>Healthy Indians team is vastly better.

How do you know? We haven't seen them. If anything, they were only healthy early in the season and they weren't that impressive. They far outperformed when they got hit by injuries.

and if would've could've mattered the Giants wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 2014 much less won the WS.

>injuries to some of their best players made the Indians better

Ok Boston time time to take your pills

Hey guys, newfag to baseball here. Got into the sport after watching the Cubs/Indians World series and found the strategic aspect of intriguing.

What's some entry level knowledge I should have since I know nothing beyond homeruns and strikes?

A fully healthy red sox team got their shit pushed in by a 1/3 of the Indians rotation. I get Boston is insufferable, but you don't need to be retarded at the same time.

As a /lifelong/ you dont need to know anything more than GO CUBBIES and BILL MURRAYYYYYY

you are a now an official member of the new power generation....welcome to the dawn

Josh Donaldson uses steroids

Not mad, I like the way Boston fans overrate the Sox every year. The ACE meme alone is pretty good.

Also, I'm not sure what list you're going by, but it's almost time for the 2017 rankings come out, and prospects move up, down, or come off the list the year after they break into the everyday lineup.

Not a cubs fan, I'm a Michigander so I automatically support the Tigers and I plan on watching and supporting their games. Considering I'm primarily a football fan, I actually don't like Chicago much, fuck the burrs

>They think the Indians will actually win the AL this year

Lol. Like I said, Indians fluked pretty admirably. Boston FA is addressing every issue, Moncada likely up this year and our young players are going to get better. Meanwhile Indians' depending on a fragile, injury prone roster with a lot of guys over 30.

>Josh Donaldson
What athlete doesn't use steroids?

You employ David Price. You're never winning another post season series again while he's on the roster.

this is a low effort hackjob unworthy of boston's villainous reputation. this is the last (You) you'll be getting from me until you get your shit(posting) together.

>suddenly Lionsfags all over Sup Forums when they have a chance to win the division for the first time in 10,000 years
>never seen one in 4 years on Sup Forums before the last two months

Mike Trout

I thought after the playoffs, there would be some rational, humble Red Sox bros. Apparently that hope is dashed.

They were no where to be found after the alds skull fuck they received.

>rational

You mean I'm supposed to be down on a team that is getting better in every conceivable way except DH so far and is going to bring up the top prospect in all of baseball and probably use others to get even more depth?

Good on you for supporting your State. All you have to know is that the Tigers are the villains of the AL Central and you hate the Indians and Royals.

Did you wipe your ass with it before taking this picture?

No, no, just keep doing what you do. Wouldn't be the same otherwise.

>I'm about to crack the case of the missing man!

Thank you

>2127x3291
>4170x4770

ok. I guess I'll just keep supporting the team that just keeps winning over the past couple of decades and keeps getting stronger.

Also be aware that this general is property of the AL Central and all other divisions look to us for wisdom and guidance. It's a lot of responsibility, but it's worth the effort.

>yfw the Chicago Cubs have won a world series since the Cleveland Indians have last won the world series.

>Blowjaysfag talking about skullfuck

lel forever irrelevant team.

>Boston Red Cux
Literally the Yankees without the rings

Jeremy Guthrie to Melbourne Aces

>"This guy is playing in the Major Leagues right now and pitched in a World Series two years ago, so to have him come out is a major coup for the league" said Deeble.

>without the rings

I see you've been a sleep for a few decades newfriend, which was the last time your franchise was relevant. but of course you weren't a fan or probably even alive yet. 99% of Blowjays fans didn't exist before 2015 after all.

The funny thing is the red sox have only 1 more ring since the Toronto joined the league despite having a payroll of 200 billion every year. You're the Yankees retarded little brother who desperately tries to compete with them but lose 90% of the time.

>8-2=1?
nice math BJ.

>caring about shit from grandpa's era when MLB essentially made sure the Yankees were relevant in every decade
>Canadian baseball "fans"

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes.Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports.If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

>one more ring SINCE Toronto joined the league
I should have expected Boston to have no reading comprehension whatsoever.

A Twins washout threw a CG the other day.
Guthrie should perfecto every other start.

>this blatant backpedal
>"that's what I really meant!"

I strongly encourage you to read more books. The Boston education system has failed you miserably.