No get rekt? get rekt

No get rekt? get rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chimps escape from local zoo, wreaks havoc.

OMG you people are fucking horrible like seriosuly, how can you find this shit intertaining!?! this shit is so fucked up you people need help like honestly whats wrong with you sick fucks? how can you watch people getting sliced up and like it!?! this website is so fucked up man you people need therapy

i make therapists cry.

Love justice

lol, thanks for the contribution, sweetheart

Sucking out his lifeforce

I wonder what he was listening to.

Stupid nigger scum. I'd run those shitstains down with my car.

what the fuck

that's a child, yes?

Well... Once upon a time, perhaps.

close to a kid, old enough to fuck bitches and sell drugs and fuck over drug lords to wanna get his head cut off apparently.

No he is mexican

not anymore LOL

Fucking Religion of Peace hard at work again.

That's the Cleveland nigger who killed Grandpa Brodie

Isnt it just the case that they get smashed to the floor and the clearence goes over the top of them? concussion and some fractures no?

>therapy
This is therapy

No... That train weighs several tons. Not to mention how many cars it may or may not be hauling. If you get hit by a train, period, at most speeds you're dead. It's like a deer running in front of an SUV. It is a fucking explosion. If there is any bodies left, they're just a torso, and some meat chunks. Train was probably going 20mph+, and because it is so heavy, there won't be any survivors. All of them were hit in the dead center.

Would look like someone strapped to an I.E.D for an example. Just a fat POP.

everything is fractured, they didnt survive a brick wall ramming them at 30+mph just because they rolled under it without being smashed. they dead as fuck or at least permanent potato

suicide? they just stood still

nah, kids walking on the tracks didnt hear the train coming because the other train on the left

yeah, first I thought they were facing the train, but I noticed they're just walking facing the other direction

Why the hell can't niggers ever fight one on one? It's like being attacked by a bunch of black ants

wtf is going on here?

>filename
allofmywat

proof that birds aim their shit.

How is this rekt? Is more or less what every chinese child has happen to them... a ritual... right of passing even.

I honestly don't get how these people manage to make a living, have a house, drive a car... cats have more brain than that bitch

pack animals.

rong. nerve gas

Weirdest boner

You should stop masturbating so dam much

>expresscalator
FTFY

if you're not for deporting all niggers, you're in support of genocide and will probably be executed by Trump's gov't in the future

U2? Me3.

No he is brazilian

Poor blonde child

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jew commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
>trump isnt racist

Same thing

Get out of my chan, pussy. This site isn't for faggots like you.

the pole that smacked him was white...dat racist

i like your spirit newfag.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jew commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
>trump isnt racist

Thats deep, its only racist when its not your own ppl doing it.
india belongs to the 80 million indo aryans that got murdered by the muslims between 1000 and 1500

saw him last time in germany he is an proffesional sayd mrs. Merkel and shake him the hands. Very wellkomm in Germany

>trump isnt racist

You stupid

Welfare

Too bad they still probably shit in the streets and what not.

And you thought your mother was fucked !!!!

no they are muds made by mixing the same races , just in different order

>is this the best insult your proto humanoid brain can thing up of mr nigger?

that's disgusting... are all dark-skinned people that evil, or just the non-catholic (i.e. muslim) ones?

Dat filename

baited like a thick cunt

Well, some gypsies moved in , those are the ppl shitting in the street, the browns of india are not the natives.

Not really. Get an education.

you said fuck 4 times

They are not evil
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
Just stupid violent lacking empathy and have a inability to think from a different perspective then their emotions

>what is playing along?
then you reply
>hurr durr i was only pretending
then i say
>you're a faggot
then you respond
>no you
so let's not and say we did

I am suspicion to why someone was merely filming this man building a shop.

Not really. ow really then how is it really?
pls tell us with your grant education.
Explain to me the migration routes and the genetic profile..

So absolutely everyone in the world (maybe except for africans) are muds made by mixing the same races, just in different order?

If a nigga enters your shop grabbing the door handle with his shirt covering his hand, you bout to be robbed

Fucking coward.