Does it count as cheating if you've never discussed being exclusive?

Does it count as cheating if you've never discussed being exclusive?

maybe
need more details

What kind of details

yes.
/thread

what's the relationship like?
has it been going on long enough/steady enough that a reasonable person would believe it's exclusive?

Probably

I subscribe to Dr. Robert Glover's philosophy:

Until it's explicitly discussed, she should assume that I'm seeing & fucking other people, and I should assume the same about her.

This

You sound like a cunt

You're dumb and that is why you are stuck still trying to fuck everything.

Post pic of the girl you're about to cheat on

We've been involved for about five months, and I've been intermittently seeing three other girls on the side. We don't go out very often but we do a lot of PDAs and usually hold hands when walking around the campus. She's also a virgin.

If it feels like cheating, then it probably is.

>You sound like a cunt
No shit.

It doesn't feel like cheating when I sleep with other girls so I guess I'm good.

But if you think you won't get caught go for it. Don't let your side bitch become more than that.

if it's been 5 months, you're an asshole for not clearing up whether it's exclusive or not
if you want to fuck other people, the least you can do is let her know that, because she probably assumes it's exclusive

Sounds like a good way to never fuck another girl involved with a sorority.

If you have to ask then probably. It depends on who you're dating.

feel free to continue taking the moral low ground if that's the way you want to deal with relationships
especially considering she's a virgin, she probably thinks of the relationship differently than you do
you're using her, and the fact that you had to ask Sup Forums means at least part of you realizes that

yep. don't be a pussy faggot op. Man up and tell her what you're after. The fucking children on this site...

When Sup Forums thinks you're a cunt then you're some kind of supercunt

wise user
I used to want that too OP... then one of those girls (turns out I loved her a lot) broke up with me and changed my perspective... now 4 years later we back together and monogamous cause we want to be. you'll grow up eventually. otherwise if you can pull off multiple giurls then go for it I guess w/e

if you're asking, then you know she believes it is exclusive, so the answer is yes

but fuck her do it anyway

Don't listen to these fags, they sound like they're boring cunts. You're young, make the most of it. Who cares if she assumes your exclusive, at the end of the day none of it matters one but unless you consider her to be marriage material. Get some perspective, none of it matters.

>/threading yourself
you have to go back

Terrible spelling. *you're exclusive, *one bit

Being that our species almost exclusively has exclusive relationships, yes. It's implied that you can't go fucking other people until you break up, and as a general rule you have to actually have a discussion if you want to NOT be exclusive.