No drug thread?

No drug thread?

DRUG THREAD!

What's Sup Forums on tonight? What's your favorite poison? Any stories worth sharing?

Come kill time with fellow substance abusers. Will be posting ass in the meantime.
Currently on 12mg hydromorphone, got another 12mg ready to go. Took some methylphenidate earlier today, smoking bowls as the night goes on.

Stimulants are definitely my preferred substances. No contest.

I've also got a fuckton of benzos I'm trying to get rid of. Having a tough time finding a buyer

No one eh? :(

c'mon gotta be someone out there

Will give up momentarily

I stick to weed and psychedelics
My fav has got to be weed. Nothing better than smoking a joint in your car before work. Don't really see a point in abusing stimulants and pills tbh but hey everyone has their fix

150mg tramadol
weed
sleep deprivation

No disagreements on my end there. I'm not particularly proud of my affinity for stimulants, in fact I'm doing my best to cut back.

Pyschs are fun as fuck but they're a once every 4-5 month+ type thing. I much prefer them at a cottage setting.
Not a huge fan of shrooms, love acid, love 4-aco-DMT.
Craziest trip by far was shrooms + acid.

>My fav has got to be weed. Nothing better than smoking a joint in your car before work.

Fact.

fav is mdma or lsd probably but i also fuck heavily with percocet

30mg of ethylphenidate bye Iv.

How do you feel about tramadol? It's honestly meh to me. I only ever take em when I want to feel something but have absolutely nothing else available.

Also, due to my abuse of stimulants, I have to be careful with tramadol due to the whole seizure threshold thing etc etc.

MDMA is fucking great for raves but not much else for me imo. But man, raving on M is a fucking BLAAAAAAAAAAST.
My favorite part about LSD is once you reach the peak and you start to plateau. Nothing like it in the world. It's actually probably my all time favorite drug-induced state.

Never been a big fan of opiates tbh. Only snorting this hydromorphone cause I get it free.

I should be getting my very first order of ethylphenidate by friday. Is it good? I'm pretty excited to try it.

>dating a girl throughout HS
>senior year she gets into meth
>by the summer before college she completely changed
>started using me for money and it was clear the relationship was over
>one night I see texts on her phone from an unknown number
>long story short she has been fucking a drug dealer in exchange for the drug
>since we were already pretty much done I didn't get upset, and asked if we could do a threesome.
>we show up at his motel room, and this guy is 40+ years old
>they smoke their drug and convinced me to try a tiny line
>suddenly I am ridiculously horny
>I start feeling my girl up and notice she is wet through her yoga pants
>he comments that every time she smoked she got wet
>I feel incredible and want to do every nasty thing to her
>I watched my tweaker girlfriend bang a circle of tweakers for 6 hours.

Yikes

Love drug

Did enough coke to get the drip and I'm feeling it. Smoked a blunt of trap Kush. They say it's the shit rappers smoke. Lol SoundCloud rappers maybe. Pretty much peaking.

I once took like 600+ mg of THC in an edible and went to school. I thought my eyes wouldn't get red cuz I'm not smoking but my eyes looked like the Soviet flag lol and the teacher came up to me after class and asked if he could have some weed. Mr. Polanksy was my best customer lol

Psycs are like a twice month thing for me lol, weed's basically daily. The only stimulant I'd be open to try maybe once is probs MDMA

Lol trappers Kush sounds fucking lame, get some Durban Poison or some GSC

I'm new to tramadol, roommate likes them and she gives me some occasionally. It's okay. Usually get a little drowsy, body feels good. Almost like opiate+benzo, which should also go on my fav list. Explain the seizure thing.

My dude everything is better on MDMA. My best time was taking a hero dose and staying up playing vidya with the squad.

Hell yeah that first peak of a strong dose of L is unbeatable

lol I only really fuck with perc 30s when it comes to opiates. One orally with a nice meal is perfect.

Yeah meth is one hell of a fucking drug. I've only fucked with adderall (in pretty fucking huge doses mind you) and the sex/fapping was insane, but I won't ever fuck with meth cause my addictive personality would get me killed.

I've done quite a bit of coke over the last 3 years, but a few months back I tried GENUINELY pure cocaine. It was so good it ruined coke in general for me. It's near impossible for me to find truly pure coke, so everything else is garbage to me unfortunately.

MDMA definitely wouldn't hurt to try. IMO I'd go with adderall or vyvanse, waaaay better and just as euphoric, but much cleaner feeling. That being said, you do you brotha

Currently smoking green crack. Fuckin love me my sativas.

Im smoking weed right now OP. I got some OG kush for special events and LSD for friday.

Yah i wish if it's ever legal in my red state. 24/7 trap never closed

Green crack my man, personally prefer indicas but Sativa's are good too, just not too often cuz the crash is pretty hard

Touch here to enter secret thread type X

>Living in Isla Vista (where Elliot Rodger killed 6 people but thats another story)
>Found a solid coke dealer and I finally had enough money to do it on the weekends
>Went a year without going to school, working some shitty job, and now I'm back at home finally finishing up my degree.

Don't use drugs as a way to escape your reality it ends up biting you in the ass and setting you back a few years IF YOU'RE LUCKY

B-but mooom, my problems go away when I get high.

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

>when all the cool kids are addicted to hard drugs and it's you're turn to tell a story but you're a law abiding reefer addict

Too real

I only ever take benzos in combo with stims when I'm ready to start coming down.

As for the seizure thing; long story short, tramadol actually lowers your brains seizure threshold (aka it makes you more susceptible to suffering a seizure even if you've never had one). If you couple that with stimulants (neurons firing like fucking WILD all over your brain) you run the risk of giving yourself a pretty hefty seizure.
Best to keep doses of tram below 300mg at most.

My fav is actually pineapple express but green crack is a VERY close second.
Funny you say that cause I find the crashes from indica to be harder tbh. They make me far too lethargic (and I'm already lethargic to begin with on account of my damaged dopamine receptors from all the stim abuse).
All in all though, good weed is good weed. God bless it.

we get it you tried DMT

As much as I indulge in substance abuse, I agree, and this is becoming more and more of a reality for me. I always believed I was one of the rare few who could manage the usage and life simultaneously, but one way or another it seems to always catch up with up.

Hahaha go nuts man! Some of my funniest stories are from when I was baked. Greentext incoming

oyy i think i r econize a few here , sppeed 3rd nignt go last 1 dont reconize but wojld love to ,

I only crash hard on indicas if I fall asleep, Sativa's crash hard no matter what, they often leave me fried, which is enjoyable or irritating depending on if you need to be productive

I started taking benzos for anxiety and sleep (no script) and then started to really enjoy it. I love my stims as much as the next guy but sometimes you've gotta slow things down.

So maybe taking them with coffee and having a Red Bull then playing video games might not have been the best of ideas?

Might do shrooms how is it

is this 1 right?

You ever done any other hallucinogens?

Well yeah that's basically why I was doing that much coke at the time.

Don't let it control your life dude. If I was still living in Isla Vista I would still be doing coke all the time. Sometimes you need to physically distance yourself from it to actually stop using.

no

Fucking amazing, shit starts coming to life, eyes come out the wall and inanimate objects talk to you, but psychs are different for everyone so you might not see eyes and talking toasters :/

n this 1 i need lol
kik?

>Be 14 or 15, only into weed at the time, always going out and getting baked with my friends
>We break into a shooting range one night
>Steal a bunch of bullets, some casings, miscellaneous things like that.
>As we're leaving, we realize there are cameras everywhere.
>fuck.jpg
>Run to a buddy's place, grab masks, walkie-talkies, blunt objects etc.
>Go back a few hours later.
>Break back into the building, start smashing all the computers and cameras we can find.
>While this is going on, my buddy whips something at a locked cabinet trying to open it.
>A piece of shrapnel flies off and hits my one friend in an artery (blood was literally shooting a foot or two out his arm)
>I grab a fire extinguisher and start covering up all the blood I can find (while doing extra damage to all the computers)
>We're all freaking the fuck out trying to radio our two friends outside for help
>The fuckers outside thought it would be funny to play "Call me maybe" by Carly ray jepsen or whatever the fuck her name is over the walkie talkies.
>So basically, blood is flying out my friends arm, thousands of dollars in damage is being done, we're desperately trying to erase all DNA evidence, and the entire fucking time this is going on, all we hear is
>"HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAAAAZY, BUT HERES MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE?"

Fucking fond memories.

Yeah I started taking benzos off script but I've noticed they're actually pretty fucked so I've stopped altogether as of lately. Hence my trying to sell them all.

Not sure what you mean.

Probs suggest starting with 2-2.5 just to see if you're overly sensitive or can't handle the perceptual/thought warping changes

LMFAO FUCKING GOLD PLEASE MORE

thanks boss I'll keep it in mind

i meant , is the pic i posted same girl as the one i replyd to?

Just realized you guys are asking for ass/sets. I'm posting these at random. No kik or anything. Sorry.

Ok give me a sec I'm just crushing up some more lines, will type out another green text shortly.

Tramadol is my all time favorite pill, good mix between benzo,stim and euphoria. Might just be me romanticizing it because i took it everyday for a whole summer and it was the best time of my life, haven't touched it it years tho

Don't do too much hard shit anymore but I take modafinil every other day and kratom a few times a day. Besides drinking everyday

>Yeah I started taking benzos off script but I've noticed they're actually pretty fucked so I've stopped altogether as of lately. Hence my trying to sell them all.

Smart. Picking up a benzo habit isn't fun, especially when it comes to quitting.

Postin' aliens in a drug thread

Ayy J tree is gorgeous.

Alright. Colors are going to be more vivid, patterns will dance around, lighting might seem to change colors, along with other objects. On higher doses you might actually see things that aren't there in your peripherals. Basically all of the things that normally play tricks on your eyes get ignored because your brain can filter it. With the new interpretation of sensory input you'll notice a lot more.

You'll also notice euphoria and a looseness of the body. Your thought process will be altered significantly, this varies from person to person.

Do it with people you know and trust, preferably with one experienced person. Be in a comfortable, familiar, safe place. Have benzos ready just in case you have an anxiety attack or something. Follow these steps and you're guaranteed a good time.

Popped a 30mg addy xr in the morning, snorted 2 more 20mg instant release over the next few hours to clean the house and cook for easter dinner. Got shit done in record time lol. Around 8pm drank a few beers and took 1500mg of gabapentin. Little bit later split a gram of dope with a friend over a few hour span as i snort and dont shoot it. Still feeling damn good. Chilling in bed now on a few ambiens.
Overall a great day. Got shit done, had a great dinner with the family, caught some awesome buzzes.

ITT addicts

Only tried modafinil once but I fucking LOVED it. Wish I could take it above all other stims to be quite honest. I don't need the euphoria so much, its the clear headed focus that appeals to me.
Kratoms aight, I got a ton of it but I lost interest in it tbh.

Yeah I started reading up on the withdrawals and hoooooooly fuck. No way. I also noticed they briefly lowered my sexual libido. Bummed my gf out. Not for me.

>Be out with a group of 3-4 kids aged 14-16 hanging around my highschool. Just drinking and smoking, nbd.
>Had a bonfire going, cops show up.
>Start asking to search our stuff blah blah blah.
>Being the smartass I was, I pulled the whole "I DONT CONSENT TO THIS SEARCH"
>Cop doesn't give a fuck.
>I'm absolutely hammered, and stoned. He finds my vodka and an eighth of bud.
>"What's your name son"
>"Jason Coden" (fake name)
>"Birthday?"
>"July 23rd" (my dogs bday)
>"Phone number?"
>Pulled a completely random string of 10 digits out my ass. He asks me to repeat it 3 times in a row. I have no fucking clue how I managed it, but I got it right every single time.
>They sit me down beside the cruiser while calling this fake number.
>Remember, they think I'm Jason.
>As they're calling this fake number for the 3rd time, my buddy from 30 feet away goes "YO NICK (real name) WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG? NICK? NICK CAN YOU HEAR ME. IS EVERYTHING OK NICK?"
>youfuckingidiot.jpg
>Cop goes "So Nick, ready to go downtown?"
>I stand up, turn around, and dart straight into the forest beside me.
>Get lost because I'm so drunk and high. Phone's dead. Ended up spending the night in the woods. Woke up under a tree at 3am.
>I walk out the forest, find my way to my friends house, sure enough theyre still partying. We drink till 5am and then pass out.
>It was a fucking great night.

Damn, jealous as fuck. That right there is my ideal high. Cheers mate.

Solid tell

Got a script for 10mg Adderall IR X 60/mo

So this is a bit out of left field but I find altered states of mind fascinating and I practice hypnosis for fun every now and then. Anyway I'm curious about what hypnosis is like for people that are high on various drugs, mostly psychadelics.

Anyone ever attempt hypnosis while tripping?

OP here; can't say I have but lately I've been oddly intrigued by hypnosis. Please feel free to share any insight/stories you have on it. I'm neither a skeptic nor a believer, merely curious

>I also noticed they briefly lowered my sexual libido

I've heard that's a side effect but it has the total opposite effect on me.

>be me
>15 virgin and only been smoking weed for like a month
>With 10/10 gf (I've been told I'm like a 7/10 maybe a 8/10 if it's good lighting)
>She's been smoking since she was 12 (she was 17)
>Tells me about pot brownies
>This shit sounds like fucking heaven
>No smoke, longer duration, way stronger
> I couldn't puff for shit, take a couple puffs of a joint and I'm coughing like I've got HIV (I can take blunts to the face like it's nothing now)
>Meet at her place cuz her parents are outta town
>The thought of getting jiggy with her crosses my mind a couple times but I'm more excited about the pot brownie
>We eat them
>We watch Cheech n Chong to pass the time
>Girl friend starts eyeing me and grabbing my arm and thigh
>Me being the virgin I was didn't pick up on the signals
>She keeps throwing hints but I'm naive and don't pick up
>The pot brownies kick in
>Oh fuck
>It's too much for me
>I stand up and it all goes to my head
>Freak out, think her cat changed colours but really it was just her other cat
>Spend the better part of the next hour trying to figure out why this cat has the magical ability of chameleons
>Gf tries to calm me down
>After a while I calm down and forget about the magic feline
>This shit feels awesome
>She keeps groping my thigh but I'm naive
>She finally just out right says "user, do you wanna fuck
>Excuseme.jpg
>She looks at me confused
>Isyouavirginia
>Shamefully nod
>She giggles and assures me it's nothing I should be ashamed of
>Says she'll lead me
>We get into it with foreplay, kissing, etc
>Get to the part where all my years of sex education are supposed to pay off
>Put it in
>I'm thrusting for at least an hour
>Nothing's coming out, the tap's run dry
>user wtf is wrong with you why haven't you nutted for like 20 minutes
>See cat but it was the original
>High ass me thinks it changed colours
>Scream "HOLY FUCK YOUR CAT CHANGED COLOURS" and I nut with the force of a fire hydrant

Needless to say she was pretty pissed I didn't pull out

yea I swear by modafinil, I have a pretty high pressure job and it keeps me focused - not really high or anything just clear. Only thing is if you take it every day it loses it effect quickly so it's best to wait at least a day or two between doses. I take 200mg in morning, maybe 300 every now and then but upping the dose will just give you increased heart rate/anxiety with no benefit.

I take kratom just for anxiety, me with a benzo script does not end well

Thanks bro. Needed the addys today but usually only take them every now and then. Feeling so relaxed from the fire dope and ambiens

forgot to add that I live in the US and order it online, look up modalert on afinilexpress, sun pharma is legit

Just sitting in bed waiting for my dealer to come online so I can find an excuse to leave the house and go score some fucking H

Jesus low dose Subutex is shit

Yeah I've heard it varies from person to person. I hear opiates decrease libido for people, meanwhile they get me rock hard.

Absolutely NOTHING beats amphetamines when it comes to sex drive though. Maaaaybe 3-FPM, but thats just a substituted amphetamine anyways.

Sounds like I need to see a cat change colours the next time I bust a nut lol.

Only time I've ever actually seen things change colours were when I mixed shrooms and acid.

Did you get the modafinil script from your doctor due to your job? I'm guessing the whole "shift-work sleep disorder" type thing?
And yeah that doesn't surprise me, thats more or less how it works with most stimulants save for the rare few. And even they have their limits before the same begins to occur.

Odd, I actuallly take kratom for motivational purposes. I find it to be mildly stimulating in low doses.

I can only imagine lol. I really wanna get an addy script. As of now I just order 3-FPM once a week or so and use that via self medication.

Ahhh should have figured that was a possibility. Forgot you lucky fuckers can just order it. I gotta stick with RC's instead if I wanna order anything online. Do any of those companies ship to Canada (I'm already pretty sure they don't, I'm asking for the sake of asking anyways)

Well it's a drug thread. Every time is the last time.

omg I swear I might as well not even have a dick on opiates. I thought that was universal

I got into hypnosis after watching a friend go up on stage after being picked and hypnotized completely, he pretty much did everything that he was told and ended up forgetting doing a bunch of mildly embarrassing stuff. I was interested in how that could be done just by speaking to someone in a certain way, he even forgot the experience and had to be told about it.

As far as the relation to drugs I'm just a stoner but I talked with someone in a past drug thread and they were mentioning how it would be easy to manipulate or hypnotize someone on acid. I'm curious about the suggestibility of people under hypnosis and also tripping, but also about what it would feel like, or if it would even work really.

I've always wanted to hypnotize someone who's really high on whatever.

Not familiar with 3-FPM. Can you give me a quick rundown?

This is my first post on Sup Forums in fucking years. Hello again, good buddies.

Tonight I am chill on 15 mg of oxycodone. Trying to cut back these last few months. Was doing ~20 mg of Klonapin almost daily at one point, then switched to Percs to sleep, then tried heroin, now pretty much down to a low, steady supply of oxys.

LSD is my favorite, though. No contest. Once or twice a month for a few years now. Shrooms never did anything for me. Also, weed makes me paranoid and I have never cared for it.

Yeah for whatever reason I have no trouble getting hard. Busting a nut is another story entiiiiiiiiirely. Once this thread starts dying I'm gonna beat my meat like it owes me money in hopes of out-fapping the opiate, but God knows that'll be quite the fight.

You should look up scopolamine. It's known as the zombie drug. People use it to actually "hypnotize" people in that if you're unknowingly drugged, you're basically in the control of whatever someone tells you to do. There are stories of people doing that, telling someone to withdraw all their money from ATMs, giving it to them and then just walking away (along with dozens of other similar stories, whether it be sex or money or murder etc)

It's a research chemical. Phenmetrazine was a popular appetite suppression pill back in the 50's. Got banned. Scheduled drug now. 3-FPM is fluorinated phenmetrazine. Technically speaking, the fluorine increases the drugs half life in your brain, meaning it's definitely neurotoxic.
Feels fucking great though. Not as good as adderall mind you, but it's like, being stone cold sober and being high as a fucking kite on amphetamines at the same time. It's really hard to accurately describe. No one can tell you're stimming, sometimes you can't even tell, but holy fuck are you ever.
It does have a ceiling though, so eventually you'll start redosing but you physically cannot get any higher, so you just start wasting the drug. It's very easy to compulsively redose and do it all in one sitting.

The reason I love it so much is that, because I'm so high yet so sober, there are a few things it makes me do incredibly well (perhaps its just a placebo, but it fucking works). I play guitar with far more accuracy and precision, my songwriting abilities skyrocket, and what I notice most is that (I'm a skateboarder), I skate better than I EVER can sober when I'm on it.

Hahaha if I can manage to get it up that's the next hurdle. I went like 4 hours once either out of pride or spite, not sure which.

it's mostly used to treat narcolepsy so it's possible you could sneak by with that type of story.

Do you know about the different strains of kratom? White, green and red are pretty different.

Yea I just looked on their site and they don't ship to Canada due to import regulations :/ sorry user

lmao yep I think most opiate users have gone through the same. I naturally don't last long so it's a blessing for me, as long as i dont take too much or i drink on top of it

Preaching to the choir lol. Once you start, it becomes a grudge match. Fucking determined to finish what I started.

Yeah I know the basics; I stay away from the reds (the sedatives) and lean more towards the white and greens. I enjoy the meang dae or however the fucked it's spelled the most. White Bornea is pretty decent too.
Seems like the thread is dying down. Happy to reply to anyone who continues to post, but anyways thanks to everyone for contributing! Good talking to you as always Sup Forums

Just had to fight a battle of my own.

tramadol - 0
my dick - 1

Thanks for the rundown on that bro. Might look into some. I cut back on uppers recently only take them when needed. But they do calm me down and dont make me hyper i just have to stay busy doing shit.

Haha take that, tramadol!

Here's to hoping a few more bowls of green crack will help me win the fight.

Is Provigil/Nuvigil any good?

I, too, had to resort to PEDs.

Happy to help amigo!

I can't stress how fantastic of a drug 3-FPM really is. It's both incredibly functional and recreational when dosed appropriately. The best part about it is that you get basically no comedown whatsoever because of how clean and "mild" the high is. You're entirely calm on it to begin with, and it simply makes doing shit/staying busy FUN.

My problem with adderall is that I get too absorbed in the fun, and the next thing I know I'm playing guitar for 8 straight hours or fapping for 5-7 because it's simply TOO euphoric in large doses. This isn't an issue with 3-FPM thanks to the ceiling effect.

I PROMISE you that you won't be disappointed. It's arguably my favorite drug (it would DEFINITELY be my favorite if it wasn't for the fucking amazing euphoria true amphetamines give). It's so incredibly gentle yet so pleasantly uplifting.

My only advice is not to smoke it. I've smoked it, and THAT is how you waste an entire batch in one sitting. You will not put that pipe down. Stick to oral. Snorting works too, but it'll probably be the most painful thing you've ever put up your nose.

scroll up, i talked a lil about modafinil which is the same thing

Oh I totally forgot to ask earlier as well. Does anyone who's still here have a general idea of what the street value for Valium and Klonopin is?

Used to do a lot of acid tell I had a really shitty trip now I just smoke weed and occasional get black out Drunk

god bless the person posting phat booties

This
It makes everything more enjoyable

Thanks again for the info. Youre really selling me on it with a good, clean chillaxin high. Good talking with ya man but the walrus is starting to take mean kek. Good talking to ya and stay safe brah

Id say around $3-5 maybe a few more depending on the mgs

That would be me (OP). This may be a drug thread, but there is NO drug greater than fat beautiful asses. I take great pride in my collection. Only the best of the best.

Likewise homie. All the best to you, and to everyone in the thread.

Thanks for replying.

I'd say I've got around 40x2mg valium, 50x5mg valium
>total valium: 330mg

Probably like 20x0.5mg klonopin and 20x2mg klonopin
>total klonopin: 50mg

Boy that skippy has some fine ass.

Later man appreciate the info and of course dem dat ass pics

Alright I'm gonna take off now guys. I leave you with this last webm.

Take care kids.

I lied I'm still here. Too high to fall asleep. Here to talk if anyone's still around!

$2 per mg

Curious what y'all pay for your LSD

gonna go snort some coke out of a strippers ass tonight