Hotel in Turkey

Hotel in Turkey

i hate t*rks so much

>when normies take bants to seriously

The next world war is gonna be started because of this shit.

The NATO alliance everybody!

Yuropoors are never gonna go to war again, they think they've evolved beyond it, look at how they've responded to the events of the past 2 years

They are cowards, not afraid of anyone else but afraid of themselves, afraid that they're not as "good" as they think they have to be

Hotel in Chile

>"Israelis not welcome"

SEEMS LIKE CHILE-ISRAEL RELATIONS HAVE BECOME PRETTY "HOSTEL"

Restaurant in Poland

If only we could be the cause of half the world's problems like you

>pic

you were for the majority of history

Sup Forums - reddit reposts

Holy fuck you are cucked

so many turks are literally braindead at this point

theres one at my uni who was talking about it and he said the "nationalist" feelings of Turkish people in this were no different to the nationalist response of Netherlands. Literally could not conceive of his government lying to him and the importance of the Dutch law

whites have higher intelligene than americans

Good ol' roach standard kek

that explains the dark ages, huh

Toilet instructions in funland for tourists

5/5

whites were still more intelligent than the native subhumans of america

i doubt that russkis who can afford a trip to finland will shit like that

How men aren't allowed to sit, France

>the dutch get shit on by erdogen for months on end
>decide to elect a party that sucks his cock
HOWLING

You'd be surprised

Most of the Russian "middle class" is of the new rich kind that culturally hasn't evolved past their rural/provincial mentality

We have kind of a same problem here in Poland but on a lesser scale due to little to no mafia influence our country

>visual pollution

the native subhumans immigrated from russia you stupid fuck

because siberia was a shtihole
still is

That's actually normal they were protesting Netherlands by cutting and drinking oranges.

good action

If Dutch people cut and squashed cockroaches it would be considered hateful and harmful to animals as well as dangerous for turkish diaspora

Ever since 2014 only the most pathetic mouth breathing underclass still go to Turkey. Killing them would only do us a favour

I was talking to people working in tourist industry in Estonia, and they said they miss Russian tourists.
Because they were middle class and beeing on vacation in Estonia was something special for them, while Finnish tourists who come to Estonia are usually lower class and have no manners

We called you roaches before a Greek spammed this turkroach thing.

its one of the best places on earth and cheaper

On Crete we spoke to a Dutch couple that owned their own seaside restaurant and they hated Russians even though they were the richest tourists(Crete has over 15 fur shops, believe it or not). They're simply unmannered people.

>we need war fuck yeah usmc hooh haah
t. burger brainwashed by arms industry tycoons

Its nothing but generic all inclusive hotels surrounded by crumbling infrastructure and poverty you have everywhere around the Mediterranean. But now in a >90% Muslim country.

maybe because only the new-rich russians go to crete?

>Go around insulting everyone
>Get all upset when people respond
Typical roach behaviour

So that means I can't make love to ANZU if I stay there?

:(

>Kek

never go to Greece again you filthy dutch

Well most Europeans cant afford Greece so Turkey is the next best option and better than other Mediterranean countries.

germans are shit

So what?
lmao
Last year some hotel in Bratislava Slovakia wasn't accepting Arab and Turks where was this thread then?Go fuck yourselves you beacons of humanity kek.

Turkey is a tourist country
slovakia has luck when someone knows that it exists

>Hatemoglu

Hater

me on the far right