Why are Asians so bad at sports?

Why are Asians so bad at sports?

Europe is obviously the king of sports, dominating almost all of the major sports.
Africa has always and will always do well at athletic based competition
Australasia is an incredible sporting continent for its size and has a great Rugby and Cricket history
South America is an incredible football continent and does well at a number of other sports
Granted, North America is only really good at their own, lesser, sports but they still do well at the Olympics

Asia however has nothing... Is this why they invented e-sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

games-encyclo.org/index.php?id=21633
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Slam_(tennis)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Africa has always and will always do well at athletic based competition

I think you spelled excessive mass doping wrong.

You are missing UK in this list, as is not part of Europe.

And they are shit even in the sports they invented

>Europe is obviously the king of sports
Olympics says otherwise.

Chinese are amazing at ping pong and snooker mate.

We're crashing your economy with Trump, Mr Saltweiner.

They only suck at football at the moment, but aside from that they're pretty much worldclass in a lot of sports to be honest. Just take a look at the outcome of the last two olympics...

>statpadding in female "sports"
The UK was pretty much equal with the USA and we're a much smaller country with a much smaller population.

We are kicking your ass at cricket at this very moment.

games-encyclo.org/index.php?id=21633

north east asia is ok at sports

Uruguay = 3 million people = 2 world cups

Asia/North America = Bllions of people = 0 world cups

China dominate in diving, ping-pong, badminton
South Korea dominate in archery

Just with that, they are better than South America and Africa

Those are only the sports they dominate, there are others in which they are also good at

India is better than England at cricket

>the Olympics are least relevant in deciding world athletic domination as far as I'm concerned

The US runs the olympics lol Europe plays faggot soccer and pakipaddle

Great laugh you had there now you better sit down and get another hamburger cuz you will get a heart attack you fat faggot

>LE EPIC FAT AMERICAN MAYMAY

good retort

now now fattie
reality isnt a meme

>it's a dumb Yurocucks think soccer is the end all be all
>it's a Yurocucks group themselves together to try and compete with big strong American bulls

Embarassing

>Europe plays faggot soccer and pakipaddle
There isn't a single country on continental Europe that plays pakipaddle you idiot

>north America is only good that sports they care about/invented

A FUCKING DENTIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>per capita
obrigado irmao norteƱo

What about Muay-thai
Fuck football and all your stupid contrived nu-males sports

> Asiands dominating any ind of martial arts

ayylmanaos

The nation of Thailand dominates Thai rules kickboxing.
That's literally the only legitimate answer I can think of, so give me a break pls

>Australasia

That's Australia and Asia combined. The word you're looking for is Oceania

Netherlands invented it la

E-sports

Nah

Shutup chango

Philippines are good at Boxing though and also Basketball.

this

Where did the UK and Germany place in the last olympics medal table again?

Yeah like 200 years ago
More people on the islands of Trinidad and Tobago play it compared to Netherlands now

Europe placed first, america second.

>treating a union as a country
in that case the united nations came first you faggot

Not basketball, no, lots of street kids play basketball but it's hard when the average height is something like five feet negative eighteen.
t. Filipino

Ur-a-gay = 2 gold medals in 100 years of attending the olympics

>Europe is obviously the king of sports, dominating almost all of the major sports.
not falling for your lies satan. what are these "major" sports? Divegrass and....? NA are kings of football, basketball, baseball, and hockey, and a lot of the time golf.

>Europe dominates almost all major sports
Umm soccer and...?

Major sports of the world would probably be the following
Soccer (don't know much about soccer, but aren't a lot of the soccer goats South American? I can't say Europe dominates soccer just because the big leagues are in Europe)
Tennis - America, Australia and Europe have all been dominant
Golf - not 100% on this, but I think the USA has dominated the most
Basketball - USA
Baseball - USA
Cricket - Australia, England, West indies, India
Ice hockey - I'm guessing Canada, Russia (ussr) and the USA have been the most dominate
NFL - well duh
Rugby - Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, France

Pretty sure that's the major sports of the world.

boxing - USA I think
cycling - Europe
athletics - USA I think
swimming - USA and Australia

>Rugby - Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, France
don't forget the country with the most olympic golds in rugby

Yeah boxing is USA for sure
Is cycling that big outside of tour de France? Only cyclist I know of is Lance Armstrong who dominated for years albeit using dope.
Athletics is probably too broad of a term, since it includes sprinting and shot put.
And swimming, yeah, aus/usa

I guess mma is pretty big now too, not sure what countries dominate

cycling is irrelevant outside of the tour de france, in fact it's been dying since Lance retired. Cycling is viewed more of a hindrance to people driving their cars than an actual sport

>reality isnt a meme
People still believe that at this point?

cycling is pretty big, mostly in europe though. The big races are the three grand tours (italy, france, spain) and some of the one day classics like the paris roubaix. Europe completely dominates, Armstrong was an anomaly, all his titles were taken anyway

well it's irrelevant here, yeah

>Cycling is viewed more of a hindrance to people driving their cars than an actual sport

this

get off the fuckin road

No they aren't. Also manlet punch is closer to dog fighting with terriers than actual boxing

memes are a meme tubby

>Basketball

That's why Flips are dominating the NBA, Chinese and Euro leagues.

>Europe is obviously king at sports
Top keke

tbf we only play team sports here, it's much harder to win medals in team sports it's not like swimming where there 1 billion gold medals every olympic, we've always done well in football and have a couple of bronzes in basketball

Europe dominates soccer, no doubt about it. They have won the last 3 World Cups, and 9 out of the last 12 semifinalists are Europeans. They may have the best players, but not the best teams. It think that will change in 2018 though, I see Argentina and Brazil as the two best teams in this moment.

Also, I don't know why you say that Europe doesn't dominate tennis. Which non-european has won a Grand Slam in the last decade? Del Potro, one time. Who else?

he didn't say Europe doesn't dominate tennis. historically USA and Australia have also been dominant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Slam_(tennis)

Go have a look at the flags. Historically USA and Australia have dominated tennis.

So Australia and USA dominate in tennis because people that don't even play tennis anymore or are dead dominated tennis in their time? I think we have a different understanding of what dominating a sport means. What you are saying is like saying that Greece and Egypt are Superpowers.

>dominating almost all of the major sports.
name a single one other than wogball

good thread

>I think we have a different understanding of what dominating a sport means
So do i.
So because Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have dominated the past decade that means we disregard past players like Agassi, Sampras and doubles partners Woodbridge & Woodforde who dominated mens doubles in the 90s and won 11 Grand slams together? What about Serena and Venus?

>What you are saying is like saying that Greece and Egypt are Superpowers.
No, that's nothing like what i am saying since thats apples and oranges. Comparing sports that professionally only go back to the 18th century such as cricket, baseball, boxing (by that i mean laying down universal rules and keeping track of games played and stats etc and the modern olympics.

Both Greece and Egypt were superpowers in their times regardless and "dominated" their respective times, just like the USA is the dominate country right now and in the future could potentially be China. And the most dominant nation in history could be argued was Britain Empire. The sun never set on the British Empire.

I think you meant "which nations dominate sports RIGHT NOW" which to me is the USA as well. And that's comparing the USA with Europe. Which is stupid in the first place.

Being mediocre at a sport barely anyone takes seriously doesn't mean you're good

this

>Argentina
>good at this moment at football

you are on high as fuck.

>I see Argentina and Brazil as the two best teams in this moment
How can anyone hold this opinion seriously?

3 finals in 3 years looks pretty good to me, the could win any of those games, but they didn't, shit happens.

And Brazil with Tite looks very different to the Brazil of the last years.

You have to go back, you smelly wetback.

England have the best rugby team in the world