You can't lose the election twice!

you can't lose the election twice!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cx1pQiETQm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have no idea about NY ball culture because I'm straight so I'm so weirded by queer things I have a need to vent this awful feeling on Sup Forums's music board

Not him, but why does queer culture always have to involve dressing in stupid outfit?

>I'm a demisexual pan gender-fluid fairy princess and I feel threatened on an imageboard who's practices mirror direct democracy
>given the fragility of my emotional state and the overt ridiculousness of my "gender identity" I will lash out at those who even INDIRECTLY oppose me and as often as possible propose measures that would cede my 0.000001% of the population any power in the realm of public rhetoric
your powers don't work here jew

"Queer culture" or whatever the fuck it's being called this week is pretty annoying desu
t. bi

fag

>stop liking what i don't like
let them do what they want lids, literally hurting no one other than the painfully insecure

why is there a schoolboy with his backpack?

I didn't say they shouldn't do it, I just want to know why it's always stupid outfits?

The left want pedophilia legalized

Drag Culture is so annoying but not because of the weird freaks themselves (by all means, do what you feel)

I fucking hate the fans. Not even the campy faggy ones (fag here), because that's to be expected. I hate how many straight women watch it, enjoy it, obsess over it

FAG HAGS FUCK OFF I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH this must be feel like to be a pro-black rapper and have nothing but white fans

> dressing up like a women and looking like a retard is 'culture' now

maybe he wasn't wrong after all...

it's a specific thing. it's drag and it's vogue. there is nothing "freaky" going on here because what you are looking at has been happening in New York for decades. if it bothers you, I'm sorry, I'm not into this either except for voguing which is a beautiful style of dance. I got interested in it because of FKA Twigs.

now Katy Perry decided to bring ball culture to SNL (and that's cultural appropriation btw) and you are exposed to it and shocked. must be hard to be you!

culture remains culture. yes. it's a word which has a definition. this is not difficult.

I dunno if that's internalized homophobia or what but what forces you to associate these people to your own sexuality? be yourself and be proud of it maybe? if you're not one of them you are not one of them. drag and ball culture does not represent homosexuality even though it's associated to it.

>and that's cultural appropriation btw
fag

very edgy, proud of u

>our degeneracy has been ongoing for decades!
>I'm sorry it "shocks you" (as degeneracy would any sane person)
>you'll just have to get used to it! (no)

>unironically using the word "homophobia" as if we "fear" gays and don't actively despise them for being godless degenerates
Sodom and Gomorrah were consumed with fire

fag

Did you even read my fucking post you dumb cunt? I don't have anything against drag queens, nor their gay fans, it's the annoying straight women who obsess over gay men. They're called fag hags.

Also
>that's cultural appropriation btw
Get the fuck off this board

piss off stormfag

Brilliant rebuttal, you sure showed him.

oh, sorry dude. I don't know any straight women who are into this stuff so I didn't really understand your point earlier.

it's cultural appropriation but why is everyone jumping on this? it's a very straight-forward term. I'm not even saying that it's somehow wrong what Katy Perry did, and I don't think it is. but cultural appropriation has a definition and what Katy Perry did fits into it. and sorry nah not getting out of your secret society of edgy music because I've liked the past 6 years here

it's not so difficult

it must be so difficult to be a devout Christian

youtube.com/watch?v=cx1pQiETQm4
2:26 onwards is this country's future

no,
you are user

Isn't it difficult to discuss things with homophobes who are so emotionally invested because of the blind hate?

Like all these trigger words that suddenly pump them full of adrenaline?

You aren't entitled to others' acceptance of your unconventional lifestyle.

I was talking about you, not me.

I don't even know what's unconventional about my lifestyle since I'm straight.

You sound very gay.

cool

How hard is to see the world in only two colors?

Much easier than memorizing 100 gender pronouns and gender identities for the sake of being "tolerant".

/thread

>/threading your own post
Pathetic

you type like a roastie

>sure shower him
>implying youre a different person

why would you have to memorize 100 gender pronouns and gender identities?

asking this as a SJW

>learning new things?
>no thx sir
/ledonald/ in a nutshell

I wasnt going in for a statement about sexuality but rather political views 8)

what the fuck is this image and why should I bother reading it
- 3 of your (You)'s

there are two geners

nice post
actually there's quite many genes in the genome and genres in music
which ever you tried to type

>filling you mind with falsehoods and make-believe
>learning
Liberalism is a nutshell

>being called a girl

p-please continue

>I know the unquestionable truth to this world

>I know the unquestionable truth to this world because I feel that I do, forget everything I see around me

this turned me on as well

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY :)

>I know the unquestionable truth to this world because I think that things are what they seem
dude illuminati
they out there

Keep embarrassing yourself