If you're reading this thread and you have a circumcised penis...

If you're reading this thread and you have a circumcised penis, then kill yourself because you are a heretic who has mutilated his dick and will never experience sex like god intended it to be.

The trump card in this argument is this:

If you regret not being cut you can get the operation done easily.

If you regret having a mutilated cock, you're fucked.

Uncut fags win.

bullshit, I can get a foreskin grafted.

can't tell if bait

>will never experience sex like god intended it to be

I feel bad for those whose parents fell for the circumcision meme and didn't have a choice in having their cock mutilated.

Yup, the foreskin is like your eyelid. Protective mucus membrane,

fucking jews did this to americans,

Eu fags are uncut

yep its all about choice, if you want to stick your dick in a blender thats fine you can do that shit, but if your parents do that for you its a crime imo

no right minded parent would do that to a child, exept if its really necessary from a medical standpoint (necessary as in the dick falls off otherwise, not as in "it looks better and the ladies will love it")

I have had to have one when I was a teen for shit reasons but its not a full circumcision it's like 25% circumcised, Its called a Canadian Cut, but where to I fall?

samefag

t.retard

Did your tiny little cock get cut as a kid? is that why you're upset

Nope.

cutfag detect.

Enjoy your dried up cock faggit.

samefag

Samefag with no foreskin

samefag

God you're such a newfag. Most people on Sup Forums know circumcision is a meme and even if that wasn't the case, having multiple share the same viewpoint does not mean user is samefagging.

samefag

>tfw cut
>sensitivity intact
>If anything possibly reduced sensitivity is why I can fuck as long as I want
>just switch up my pace and rhythm when I want to cum
>all this and my dick doesn't look like a sandworm

I don't know if i'm an exception or what, but uncutfags and their salt is all the better when it doesn't apply to me.

Since when do shriveled, dried up and mutilated dicks look better than uncut? No female prefers cut foreskin, the ones they do, are not worthy of putting your dick in, since they are obviously retarded.

My parents aren't Jew, Muslim nor American, so I'm good.

I refer you to this:
You're deluded. Sex with uncut feels better because the way the glans slide over the foreskin inside the pussy.

You'll never know.

uncut fags clearly have never been with a woman since most women are pretty much appalled by ant eater penis'

id say ask any girl but their opionion but its highly unlikely uncut fags will get that opportunity

Just fat ameritard girls cause that's all they've seen thier whole lives.

"like god intended it to be"
like the time he told his people to be circumcised?
sick bait bro

I have no ragrets famlammy.

Maybe you have a point, who knows. The inside of a puss still feels plenty bomb though, so I'm not sure if it matters.

That is simply not true.

the idea that its desensitized is actually a myth, faggot. uncut cocks look fucking disgusting.

Masturbation/sex actually have a near ratio in regards to the amount of pleasure

Basically its a myth that cut fags are missing out and as a gay male uncut dicks will always be elite. Uncut here

Sorry bud but girls don't like long fucks on the pussy cause shit gets dry, if you're cut. If you're uncut your superior pre-cum gives the pussy a second wind

depends what country ill admit that but USA for sure

I'm 30 and have been with maybe 20+ girls before settling down and a good 80% of them have said something along the lines of "im glad u are cut"

>but muh sensitivity!
myth
>but muh smegma!
>but muh gross skin sock dick!

What you said makes absolutely no sense

Im uncut and my glans looks closer to the left one
My foreskin just doesn't cover it whole, covers only the last third
How is that not like your God intended?

kek. if shes so dry that you need extra cheese from your cock to lube it up, you just suck at fucking.

uncut dicks are so fucking gross, no idea why cut dicks look better

and the picture OP used is biased as hell you retards should know this

Are you saying cutfags dont make pre? You just blow in from stupid town, pal?

Sounds like she's getting dry from your dick bro

every conversation ive ever been apart of or witnessed in regards to cuts vs uncuts has always been in favor of circumcised cocks.
>but muh mutilation!
guess girls like mutilated cocks better. sucks to be an uncut fag.

I had to get my dick skin cut off due to some random chance that when I was younger, the inside of my foreskin somehow got fused to the head of my dick, making it so that I could only pull back my skin a little bit so that my urethra would show along with a bit of my dick, but nothing else.

Honestly the only benefit to having dick skin was making a pee balloon with it or making a dick sandwich. I do not miss my dick skin, and it was pretty cool to watch my dick regenerate skin like Wolverine from X-men would.

:^)

I must be lucky then, or maybe our definitions of 'long' are different.

...all dicks excrete precum you fucking tard, it has nothing to do with foreskin.

That sounds like the best dick god have created

Pic. Never heard of that

Oh boy it is
With 21cm it's on the bigger side too

its weird because on Sup Forums it always seems in favor for uncut but when you snap into reality and ask around especially girls its always cut

uncut dicks are a conspiracy

fag

thats because its just a bunch of mad uncut fags trying to justify their gross dicks who wish deep down that their parents had them circumcised.

Girls don't like uncut dicks because they've been condition to cut dicks it became the norm.

However uncut is still better. and my uncut dick doesn't shrivel up or looks gross it looks very similar to any cut dick. so I guess i win either way.

That's what's fucked up, doctors all seem to do it a little different, like it's a fucking haircut.

My frenulum is intact, and I have enough skin it's capable of retracting, but most of the time, not.

Just moisturize on occasion, it's the chemicals in soaps and shampoos that'll fuck you up.

t-they can still do it you fucking idiot

exactly

there is no better, you're going to be inclined to favor whatever dick you have

r-removing that foreskin around birth is 100x better than doing it after you've matured...

rather have it then than now

are you from Canada? Beasuse here most people aren't cut but if they have to be then they give you the Canadian cut

Do you want your bellend skin to be hard and cracked like heel of an old shepherd's foot or shiny and smooth with a glisten akin to a baby's eyeball?

>There is no better

The foreskin is actually homologous to a clitoral hood, and is intended to protect the penis from nasty things like abrasions and friction. They’re also found to be quite beneficial during intercourse, as the foreskin allows for easier gliding and reduces pain and unwanted friction in the vagina. Beyond that, the foreskin makes sex more enjoyable for males, as it contains thousands of sensitive nerve endings. Again, like the clitoris.

On top of that I just feel better off some jew or "medical practitioner" wasn't there to mutilate my cock. And like I said when it's hard, it looks uncircumcised

thats solely an american problem, in europe its seen as weird when you are cut
the only places where cut is the norm are jewish and muslim countries and the USA but the rest of the world doesnt practice this

as i said before its all about choice
and if a girl demands that i will cut my foreskin off shes not the one (i havent had any complaints so far btw)

tbh its a weird thing that you are so focused on either having a foreskin or dont
also:
is kinda right, but at the end of the day everyone should decide for themselves and you shouldnt hate or belittle the other one for his choice (or the choice made by his parents)

+ think about it, female genital mutilation is so bad and its a crime and stuff but when you cut something off a dick its ok, double standard much?

What do the cuts think of me peepee??

>cutfag tries to convince uncut fag that mutilating his dick is a good idea
makes me laugh every time

Easier gliding is no problem when she's wet enough.The sex being more enjoyable for males is like a small ratio it's not much different. Not like cut guys are missing out.

You act like it's done by unlicensed people. It's like getting your wisdom teeth out buddy or do you feel better off not having the jew surgeon take those out as well?

I'm out, you just went full retard nigger

this pretty much

AMEN to that brother.

my dick is cut like my muscles

You retards even read the thread? Where does it show a cutfag trying to get an uncut fag to get cut?

samefag

All this commotion because Jews couldn't trust their kids to keep their dicks clean back in the day.

I can give you a million other reasons why uncut dicks are better if you want.

Circumcision is wrong because you can't consent you complete fucking kettle. And if you decide to get one later in life

Cut off tissue that has nerves that helps provide pleasure

>Willingly lessen your own pleasure because Jews said you should circumcise

Thank god that my parents didn't fall for that shit. I don't care whether your licensed or not, circumcision is a meme.